Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

Confessional pregame

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dang Thu Mai

Dang Thu Mai

Confessional pregame Empty
PostSubject: Confessional pregame   Confessional pregame EmptyTue 21 Oct - 0:01:10

I'm not going to make it out of the first week alive. I'll have to hope my tribe pulls off wins, because I probably won't be able to make anything. And it will be hard to make friends because I chose an obscure webcomic character whose defining personality trait is bolting like a rabbit any time someone speaks to her. Or she shoots them in the face. Point is, social skills are not her strong suit. I'll see how I can play this though.
Back to top Go down
Dang Thu Mai

Dang Thu Mai

PostSubject: Re: Confessional pregame   Confessional pregame EmptyTue 21 Oct - 22:23:01

Confessional pregame 33e54t1

United Nations? Moles? The sea? Pirate treasure? Don't tell me this isn't important, Lana.
Back to top Go down
Dang Thu Mai

Dang Thu Mai

PostSubject: Re: Confessional pregame   Confessional pregame EmptyWed 22 Oct - 19:46:36

Ugh, these people. I say two words about my life and they go on about how hard it must have been. Be nice to the girl, she's had a hard life. Beautiful garden of roses. My life was fine until they showed up. Don't pretend like you know me. I'm just here for the prize money anyway. Maybe I can buy a boat and get back to the open sea.
Back to top Go down
Dang Thu Mai

Dang Thu Mai

PostSubject: Re: Confessional pregame   Confessional pregame EmptyWed 22 Oct - 19:47:29

"Beautiful Garden of Roses?" Can you fix the fucking Beautiful garden of roses damn cunt censoring?
Back to top Go down
Dang Thu Mai

Dang Thu Mai

PostSubject: Re: Confessional pregame   Confessional pregame EmptyWed 22 Oct - 19:47:56

Huh. Only Sh_t?
Back to top Go down
Dang Thu Mai

Dang Thu Mai

PostSubject: Re: Confessional pregame   Confessional pregame EmptyWed 22 Oct - 22:19:46

DAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

Every time I play a Survivor game, the people I talk with in pregame always wind up on the other tribe. So this time, I thought I could fool the host. I wouldn't say anything about Jeremy and Lisbeth. If she doesn't know who I'm with, maybe JUST ONCE -- just once I wouldn't have to claw my way up from nothing.

But no. The hosts screw me again. You're enjoying this, aren't you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessional pregame   Confessional pregame Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessional pregame
Page 1 of 1