Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

Confessional #4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Louis Litt

Louis Litt

Confessional #4 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional #4   Confessional #4 EmptySun 2 Nov - 20:54:42

After the tribe shakeup, we lost the first immunity challenge. It was an easy vote out to get rid of the inactive Amy, who I brought over from the other side along with Deadpool. While I was absent for the next challenge, Larry and Charlie really pulled through and secured us a bit of safety for one night. The other tribe voted out Dang, who was of no use to us anyways. Logically we will most likely be merging tonight and starting individual immunities. It is listed as a fast forward night as well, which should make things interesting. I hope I can make jury in this game, since partaking in it from hotels while moving my life across Canada was probably too much of a burden to take on. Plus the challenge times are continually pushed back so I can barely stay awake. It will be all peaches and cream once I make it to the west coast, but until then I am riding a wave of luck in this game. I'm just going to have to sit back, hope our foursome stays strong, and we can find a crack in the other group. With Deadpool inactive, we are done 5 to 4 right now. So maybe I will just tell all my peeps to vote him if we lose and we can at least tie. We shall see.
Back to top Go down

Confessional #4
Page 1 of 1