Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

Confessional #7

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Louis Litt

Louis Litt

Confessional #7 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional #7   Confessional #7 EmptySat 8 Nov - 6:42:05

Craziness. Lisbeth is gone. I'm so happy. Looks like Iggy AND Charlie played idols on me. Weird since they were both part of the plan and should have been able to communicate better and not overlap things, but better safe than sorry I guess. It's clear Charlie views me as useless, since she tried to take all credit for things on the thread, saying I was in bed when the plan happened. Well that's great if you think that, means you think I will be easy to beat in the end. I like that. I'm actually starting to think I can make the end. Surely Iggy/Charlie will want to vote Jeremy out next, or Else if Jeremy wins immunity. But I'm wondering if I should make a move now. I have all weekend to think about the best course of action for me. There are many things to consider, and I will discuss them in my next entry. F5 baby!
Back to top Go down
Lana Winters
Admin
Lana Winters

Confessional #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional #7   Confessional #7 EmptySat 8 Nov - 14:28:09

Personally I feel like this season (even though it's the 56th one of the series) is seeings a couple firsts.

- Someone gets voted out without actually receiving a vote
- Someone has two idols played on him

Hope everyone is having fun <3
Back to top Go down
https://survivorlabcuri.canadian-forum.com
Louis Litt

Louis Litt

Confessional #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional #7   Confessional #7 EmptySat 8 Nov - 17:43:36

I can't help it if people need me so much they need to rain idols on me lol. It's partly your fault for giving them out like Halloween candy <3. It's been a crazy game. I have a new goal in sight. Win two IMDb official games in a row. Can he do it? Prob not, but I've done a lot better than I thought considering I am in a new place each night. LOL literally I am moving across Canada; why am I in this game? To win of course! Anyways, it's been fun no matter how the rest goes. Now that I am on a better time zone the challenges are not so evil too. Good work Kathy-kins. You need to work on your hockey pool team though. It's dragging <3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confessional #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional #7   Confessional #7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessional #7
Page 1 of 1