Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

Confessional #9

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Louis Litt

Louis Litt

Confessional #9 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional #9   Confessional #9 EmptyTue 11 Nov - 9:47:56

It was a very interesting night last night. At F5 Iggy decided to flop back to Jeremy & Elsa after flipping to Charlie & I to use us for booting Lisbeth. Unfortunately for them, Jeremy went and voted me hastily, but Elsa & Iggy voted Charlie. So Charlie & I were able to force a tie with Jeremy, after which Charlie kicked his arse in the tie breaker. Success. At F4, Iggy won immunity again. Challenge beasts are very annoying. I made another sneaky move to get myself into F3. Iggy & Elsa very much wanted to vote me and force a tie breaker of Elsa vs. Louis. I knew I had no chance to win that and would be out. So I convinced Iggy & Elsa that I would vote Charlie with them and avoid the tie breaker altogether. With a little luck and Iggy's rushy-rush attitude at wanting to "have tribal council in 10 minutes" {how rude} I got them to switch their votes from me to Charlie, and I forced a tie anyways. Unfortunately, Charlie's tie breaker streak came to an end, as she lost to Elsa by a few posts. Now I am stuck in F3 with Iggy & Elsa. My only chance to make FTC is a non-speed related challenge. Best case scenario is one of those fallen comrades ones where we get quotations and have to identify who said it. Beyond that, it would take something completely unrelated to speed or having to load the page fast. My computer sucks. We will see what Wednesday brings. I am very confident that if I pull of a miracle and win final immunity, I will win the game. But I admit it is a long shot. Top 3 became my goal from merge, and I am here. I have made magic happen in a situation where I had all the odds against me. I am a true underdog story and would like to complete the story. I feel like this is similar to Hunger Games where I, as Jesse Pinkman, was being rooted for by the whole jury but got cut off right at the last vote. Maybe Louis can overcome the last hurdle. We shall see. If I lose, I want fan favorite people!
Back to top Go down

Confessional #9
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities :: Confessionals :: Louis Litt-
Jump to: