Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

Confessional #3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Louis Litt

Louis Litt

Confessional #3 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional #3   Confessional #3 EmptyWed 29 Oct - 9:27:53

I stepped up and won the most important challenge yet. I perfectly nailed each time stamp on the button and was made captain of the tribe swap. Of course I chose my bff Larry first. I also chose Sabrina and Charlie, the two other members of my foursome alliance. I then chose the two most inactive members of the other tribe, since I know we are the "weaker" challenge team and now can have two easy votes, if need be. I excluded Dang and cast him to the other side, since Sabrina told me he has tried to sell out Charlie the previous vote. He couldn't get any numbers to do anything, but it did demonstrate that he was not genuinely with us. So I hope to win a big one tonight and force the other tribe to decide whether to boot Dang or one of their own. Either option would be fantastic for me, and give my side power. If we lose, it's bye bye one of the inactives. I hope our four can stay super loyal to the end and be one of those groups who breaks up the pre-merge power group. We must find the cracks!
Back to top Go down

Confessional #3
Page 1 of 1