Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

This room is for

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

This room is for - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 4 EmptyThu 30 Oct - 22:48:49

that would work out. i floated the idea of voting Jack to Dang, so hopefully he goes for it and that would be one person so we would just need one more. then you or I could vote Jack?

Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 4 EmptyThu 30 Oct - 22:50:12

I told him too. I don't mind voting Jack. It would suck but I'll give him the reasons if Dang goes.
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 4 EmptyThu 30 Oct - 22:52:31

okay, that sounds fair. I told Iggy about the plan, and then told Dang we would be voting Jack. I'll message Elsa about voting for Dang. So you are gonna vote Jack? I'll tell Iggy.

Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 4 EmptyThu 30 Oct - 22:56:54

Yeah I'lll vote him. Talk in the Private room.
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 4 EmptyThu 30 Oct - 22:59:36

yeah, I think this is the best course of action. iggy is being careless by wanting to let dang's vote be the sole determiner of who gets voted out if he uses his idol.

Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 4 EmptyThu 30 Oct - 23:01:32

Yeah. Like, he could vote you, Elsa or myself. Not a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 4 EmptyThu 30 Oct - 23:02:39

I'm just going to entertain her idea and she can do what she want. as long as you vote jack, then we shouldn't have a problem.

Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 4 EmptyFri 31 Oct - 1:52:19

I can see what's on here. I can vote out Dang if need be. He is SO annoying.
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 4 EmptyFri 31 Oct - 2:41:28

oh hello! yeah it looks like we will be going forward with the two votes for jack and four votes for dang plan. iggy didn't seem up for it so we just kind of diffused the situation. i'm pretty sure jeremy and dang voted jack, so the rest of us can vote out dang.

Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 4 EmptyFri 31 Oct - 22:36:04

Iggy must be close with Jack.
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 4 EmptyFri 31 Oct - 23:49:46

dammit, dang did not use that idol and now jack might not be too happy with one of us. oh well, it was better safe than sorry. now what is important is to win the next immunity challenge and make sure the five of us stay, because after that it's merge.

Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 4 EmptyFri 31 Oct - 23:50:16

what do we tell iggy? pretend that we do not know which of us cast that vote against jack?

Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 4 EmptySat 1 Nov - 14:11:26

I'll admit it to Jack. I'll tell him I voted him as Dang helped last challenge etc. Hope he understands.
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 4 EmptySat 1 Nov - 15:43:44

I think he will. if you are honest with him and give that reasoning as to why you voted him, I think he will understand. I had messaged him earlier about the vote, and basically said that elsa also received a vote in the last tribal council that we couldn't explain, but we were still able to stay together and work together and that I hope he will do the same.

Back to top Go down
Lana Winters
Admin
Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 4 EmptySat 1 Nov - 16:00:54

This room is for - Page 4 Scary-Clown-scary-clowns-21187662-422-500
Back to top Go down
https://survivorlabcuri.canadian-forum.com
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 4 EmptySun 2 Nov - 18:46:09

Sorry I've been out guys. It's been a busy weekend. So what happened with the vote?
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 4 EmptySun 2 Nov - 18:53:58

I voted Jack. Dang didn't have an idol. How are you?
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 4 EmptySun 2 Nov - 18:56:45

I've been OK. I was too busy irl to check the forum since we went to Tribal, but I voted Dang too. It's died down now, so I'm back in business. <3 I see we have a Fast Forward tonight? O_O What all went on while I was gone.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 4 EmptySun 2 Nov - 19:24:08

Lol not much. Just Iggy not liking the plan really.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 4 EmptySun 2 Nov - 19:46:07

I kind of figured she wouldn't like it. She did seem adamant about including Jack when we first came together, so I kind of see how she and Jack would be close. I think they might even be so close as to be a Final 2, but that's just how I guess it.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 4 EmptySun 2 Nov - 21:01:27

I feel I must point this out though: I'm sure that we will merge tonight, but if it's the 2nd challenge we merge at, then we MUST win that 1st challenge. No ifs, ands, or buts. I feel that if we lose that challenge as a swapped tribe, we might not have a chance when we merge if we don't have someone coming back into the game, and even then, we'll need them with us.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 4 EmptySun 2 Nov - 21:04:20

Agree. We need this win. Hoping Sherpay comes in the game.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 4 EmptySun 2 Nov - 21:23:01

Oh wait, we're no longer in our swapped tribes. I think we just merged. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 4 EmptySun 2 Nov - 21:24:31

I think so but no Jack.
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 4 EmptySun 2 Nov - 21:24:35

i believe so, too. how wonderful! though she will probably announce a returning player next.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next