Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

This room is for

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

This room is for - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptySun 2 Nov - 21:25:51

Lol I think so.

Clue is black christmas.
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptySun 2 Nov - 21:27:07

thanks for that, jeremy. I got the black part, then thought it was black jesus for a second. I...am not very good at those.

Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptySun 2 Nov - 21:28:00

Jeremy Gilbert wrote:
I think so but no Jack.

True, but remember I didn't log on for the weekend either. He could have just been taking the weekend off like I was, but I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyMon 3 Nov - 14:59:19

I thought it would be best to post my thoughts in this room rather than the other with Jack. honestly, he is kind of worrying me. whether he doesn't show up or if decides to turn on us, I am a bit worried. as for the next vote, I was considering something... at this point we should possibly assume that two of them could have idols. I am banking on Louis playing his tonight, thinking that we were going to vote him out. if he does indeed play an idol, I was planning on saying something along the lines of "guess we know who does not have an idol for next round", and lead them to believe that we were going to vote him out but then instead vote out Charlie or Larry (who would feel safe enough to not use their possible idols). what do you both think of the situation?

Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyMon 3 Nov - 16:27:23

So basically, if Louis uses an Idol, we want to smokescreen Larry, Louis, and Charlie into thinking we would be voting Jack out and then vote one of them out?
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyMon 3 Nov - 16:44:22

oh no, I probably should have been clear. what I meant was that if louis plays his idol, we lead them to believe that we will be voting for him next round because we know that he no longer has an idol and would be vulnerable. but instead we vote out either larry or charlie, who would both be thinking that we were voting louis (and as a result would not think they should play their idols). best case scenario would be that they use an idol on louis thinking that he was the target.

so basically, if louis plays an idol we make it seem like we are voting for him but instead vote out one of the other two.

also, I am beginning to worry that if jack does not show up that they will vote for him to use his penalty vote against him. if the three of them vote for him and he penalties, we will be at a tie. at which case I would personally say we take the loss and vote jack in the revote, leaving us still with four against three.

there are many different scenarios that could happen tonight, unfortunately.

Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyMon 3 Nov - 17:08:33

Oh, okay! Jack not being here does kind of irk me too, though not so much because him not being here does create a situation for us, but I don't think he would turn on us till like Final 7 or something. The only thing that would worry about voting Jack in the re-vote though is how Iggy would respond. If she's as close to Jack as I think she is, it would be wise to wait a round to cut him so that Iggy would be more vulnerable without him.

Speaking of Idols, I can actually get one tonight if I get another clue right. Mind if I go for it? I feel it might be useful if I had one in case Jack did decide to come back and flip sides.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyMon 3 Nov - 17:23:01

But I do agree that a lot of different scenarios can happen, even since this Tribal hasn't even happened at this point.
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyMon 3 Nov - 18:03:53

the thing about the re-vote though is that if we tie a second time then we would be going to rocks and potentially losing you, me, jeremy, or iggy, in order to save jack who has not been reliable lately. I can't imagine iggy risking being eliminated to save him, especially when the chances of one of us going home would be 4 to 2. let's just hope he shows up and remove that possibility from our minds! as for the idol, absolutely go for it. I have two points as well so if I get the one tonight correct then I would have one. they would definitely help us in the long run!

Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyMon 3 Nov - 18:09:10

Ok, fair enough.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyMon 3 Nov - 18:22:55

I too have two. So whoever gets it just tell us three. I agree Lisbeth. Now I think about it.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyMon 3 Nov - 19:50:49

If I can get it, I can let ou both know. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyMon 3 Nov - 20:04:46

What is Sabrina saying? I said Diana was more active, not that Sabrina was inactive.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyMon 3 Nov - 20:31:47

It doesn't really matter what she's saying when it all comes down to it. At the end of day, we're still in the game and she's not. lol
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyMon 3 Nov - 22:17:06

beautiful. two idols used in one round, and the most inactive person from the cast has left the game.

Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyMon 3 Nov - 22:17:15

OMG This is great! We just flushed 2 Idols from Louis and Larry, so now they're vulnerable, aren't they?
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyMon 3 Nov - 22:17:59

I like to think so, but honestly with seven different chances with the idol clues, it is possible that they could have a second one if they are really good at the clues.

Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyMon 3 Nov - 22:19:06

I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyMon 3 Nov - 22:19:54

I did as well. they bitch and moan about deadpool being in the game, and then we vote him out and they lose two idols in the process. brilliant.

Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyMon 3 Nov - 22:20:02

I can't stop laughing. Laughing This is gold!
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyMon 3 Nov - 22:22:04

Louis is the leader ? He wanted me out so I got the votes.
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyMon 3 Nov - 22:23:16

I would say it's a possibility. Charlie is beginning to look like the best bet in terms of a safer vote...

Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyMon 3 Nov - 22:24:49

I think the clue is High Tension? I'm going to guess that.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyMon 3 Nov - 22:25:10

It is.
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyMon 3 Nov - 22:25:17

good thinking, I believe that is right as well.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next