Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

This room is for

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

This room is for - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 8 EmptyThu 6 Nov - 22:48:02

have you not noticed larry and louis being bitches toward me, elsa? ha ha.

Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 8 EmptyThu 6 Nov - 22:48:59

No, but Louis sure was one to me last night, as well as the Tribal thread.
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 8 EmptyThu 6 Nov - 22:49:35

he's just being a bitch all around. I swear he is Tom, no one can be that bitter without years of practice.

Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 8 EmptyThu 6 Nov - 22:52:10

I'm still set on him being Mikey. Tom does not make sexual references like Louis did in 20 Questions, but I know for a fact Mikey would.
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 8 EmptyThu 6 Nov - 22:53:02

they both do have that terrible sportsmanship. it's a toss up.

Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 8 EmptyThu 6 Nov - 22:54:54

Ok, we need Charlie to not win. lol If she does, that leaves just Louis and if there is still an Idol, one of us is for sure gone.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 8 EmptyThu 6 Nov - 23:10:25

Ok,just so I get this straight, we vote out Louis tonight?
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 8 EmptySat 8 Nov - 0:29:34

Damn it! This sucks that we lost Lisbeth. I hope we can at least stick as 2 people together, even though I would expect us to get voted out next.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 8 EmptySun 9 Nov - 19:44:38

Annyed. It sucks Iggy did that but I say we do that. I'm going to see if they will gote her off. Sound good?
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 8 EmptySun 9 Nov - 20:27:50

Sounds good to me. I have an idea if all else fails.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 8 EmptySun 9 Nov - 20:34:35

If we want them to vote off Iggy, I don't imagine that Louis would do it. But I have a feeling we might be able to work on Charlie. I know for a fact that Iggy has said time and time again in our private room with her that she wanted Charlie voted off. We could inform Charlie about this with screenshots and that could convince her to turn on Iggy, this all happened when we decided to target Larry the night Jack left, and then we went after Louis the next night.

I was actually planning on pulling what Dan did in BB14 and make a funeral for myself after Immunity. It worked for him in the show, so I believe I can at least do that to see if we can Charlie to at least doubt Iggy and Louis if anything.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 8 EmptySun 9 Nov - 20:45:32

Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 8 EmptySun 9 Nov - 20:48:03

And also, see if we can't convince Charlie that Louis doesn't plan on going to the end with her and that he has a Final 2 deal with Iggy. See if that can't get her to make a move against the 2. It's obvious she protected him, so let's use what we have to our advantage against them.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 8 EmptySun 9 Nov - 21:03:17

Quick! Appeal to Diana! She's back!
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 8 EmptySun 9 Nov - 22:13:27

Ok, so I think we might be able to salvage this without having to make too big of a move, but we will still need Diana with us.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 8 EmptyMon 10 Nov - 6:35:34

Diana is back? Wow. Louis would vote Iggy but he wants a reason to do it. Strange lol. But yeah we can vote Iggy off with Diana and Charlie if that will work?
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 8 EmptyMon 10 Nov - 6:55:01

Iggy's immune. At this point, you need to convince Diana to vote with us. As it stands, she's going to be the difference maker in this vote and she knows it, so you need her to trust you. Maybe make a case that she would have a better chance against us in the Final Tribal.

If we make it through alive, we can talk of how to go further.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8