Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

This room is for

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

This room is for - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyWed 5 Nov - 23:41:00

So I am having second thoughts, and wondering if I should chance not playing my idol so that we could use it next round?

Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyWed 5 Nov - 23:42:52

To be honest, I think the risk is too great. What if an Idol gets used on Louis and we lose you?
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyWed 5 Nov - 23:44:49

okay, I will play my idol then and then we can see where we go from here tomorrow. I would hope Iggy would not turn on us, as she may make finals but would be beaten by the other two.

Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyWed 5 Nov - 23:45:40

Let's hope not. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyThu 6 Nov - 5:14:02

Ok I guess it is a risk so I'll use mine too. Iggy is using hers too then lol. Great so all of us are safe Smile.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyThu 6 Nov - 14:03:13

What if we all use one?
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyThu 6 Nov - 20:12:38

We are all using one, I think. lol We'll be safe for this Tribal at least, but Final 6, we need to all make it past.
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyThu 6 Nov - 20:17:57

well iggy isn't using one tonight, she has immunity! which to be honest is very unenjoyable. I am just ready to get past final six when there will be no more idols and we are home free.

Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyThu 6 Nov - 20:22:13

Same. I just want tonight to be done with. I imagine Iggy just might throw tonight though just to get herself past this TC with her Idol.
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyThu 6 Nov - 21:11:49

wow, I did not expect that! normally I would be saddened that I wasted my idol, but in this case it got larry or charlie out, and then I imagine louis is out of idols now. right? is it possible he could have another one?

Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyThu 6 Nov - 21:13:12

I think he's out, but I knew that plan would work. <3
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyThu 6 Nov - 21:14:27

even so, if iggy is still 100% with us, we will be able to split the votes next round in case either louis or charlie/larry still both have an idol. good plan there.

Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyThu 6 Nov - 21:16:00

That we should. But it all depends on her and how we stand with her.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyThu 6 Nov - 21:29:52

Yeah I thought splitting wiuls be best too. I think they have one more.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyThu 6 Nov - 21:37:22

Yep. I just want to point this out though: If we make it a 2-2 split, that would force a tie, and we can't re-vote. Not only that, but those 2 left go after me, I can't make the tiebreaker challenge and would for sure be out of the game.
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyThu 6 Nov - 21:43:02

I forgot how ridiculously tiebreakers are handled around here and that we would just go to a tiebreaker challenge. that complicates things.

Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyThu 6 Nov - 21:47:11

I know how ridiculous they are. To be honest, I kind of want to make it a 3-2-1 vote. Sure, it's risky, but I want to at least have a chance to actually end my game on a fair note if it fails.
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyThu 6 Nov - 21:49:31

3-2-1 would make sense I suppose. Three of us vote one person, those two vote one person, then one of us votes another person. but wait, that would not work. if the person the three of us votes for uses an idol then their two votes will trump the one?

Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyThu 6 Nov - 21:51:55

Well, what do you want to do?
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyThu 6 Nov - 21:53:49

well a 3-2-1 vote wouldn't be any different than a 4-2 is all I was saying. we will have to see what happens at the immunity challenge.

Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyThu 6 Nov - 22:14:51

You want one of us to vote one of us? Interesting. It could work I guess.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyThu 6 Nov - 22:14:53

I think Larry just lost that one. Look at the Today's Top 20 posters.
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyThu 6 Nov - 22:44:04

the night that will decide it all.

Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyThu 6 Nov - 22:46:12

Mhmm. I'm fairly confident after that Tribal Louis and Charlie will want me out. I didn't seem to get good tidings at all from those 3.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyThu 6 Nov - 22:47:29

You spoken to them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next