Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

Confessionals

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Charlie Bradbury

Charlie Bradbury

Confessionals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Nov - 20:38:47

I have to admit I'm a little annoyed that Elsa told Louis it was a good move. Yes, he was probably involved to some extent, I don't see the other's PM's. But I was the one who first messaged Iggy to seriously consider a flip and we did a lot of messaging back and forth in the later hours thinking of every scenario and how to ensure idols didn't ruin this chance. We couldn't have done it without her vote which I got for us. Not that I see her as just a vote though, no. I appreciate her as a player for never being the main target and winning all those immunities, she's not a pushover. I am concerned about Louis now though and if the others think he's masterminded everything. I'm not saying he's bad, no, he's good. But he mostly asked us what we were voting, I threw out a name and then he went to bed for the night. Aside from trying to piss off Jeremy into voting him on purpose he hasn't been the sole mastermind of that much. I don't want him getting all the credit.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Bradbury

Charlie Bradbury

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Nov - 16:53:20

It's pretty obvious to me that there's going to be some kind of twist. The first few boots are on the forum every day at random hours and their post counts have all increased like crazy. They have to be coming back or doing something behind the scenes at least.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Bradbury

Charlie Bradbury

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Nov - 4:26:58

8 and a half hours into endurance. Diana has returned to the game. I can feel my brain melting. But I haven't won any challenge yet on my own. I want to do this.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Bradbury

Charlie Bradbury

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Nov - 17:30:20

Well it turns out Diana didn't even return to the game, which is pretty funny. She sure caused a lot of panic of what side she would go on. But in worst news, Iggy's decided she wants to flip back to Elsa and Jeremy because if she stays with us to final 3 she'll get zero votes. Um, honey, if you go back to them you'll get zero votes too...well you might get one or two more than Jeremy, but still. You're likely damned either side from how the jurors that pop back in have been talking.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Bradbury

Charlie Bradbury

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Nov - 23:06:30

Oh my god, I won the tiebreaker again! I have to say I take back what I said about Jeremy at the start of this. Even if I don't agree with how they completed the hunter's tattoo in Mystic Falls he was cool and I hope he has a nice time relaxing in jury. That doesn't make the game any easier though, we still have 2 vs 2. I proposed maybe an all female final 3 beforehand and to show that Louis isn't running everything, but at the same time that could lose his jury vote.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2