Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

Confessionals Go Here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Larry Harvey

Larry Harvey

Confessionals Go Here Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals Go Here   Confessionals Go Here EmptyMon 20 Oct - 18:52:07

Week #0:

I keep staring at that damn picture on the welcome page. Is it a clue to a hidden immunity idol? If it is, did someone already claim it?

My first impressions of the cast is that Elsa talks too much and she will get on my nerves fast.
Back to top Go down
Larry Harvey

Larry Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Go Here   Confessionals Go Here EmptyMon 20 Oct - 22:33:07

I see these people talk about their respective shows and I am all like:

Confessionals Go Here PaGt630

I worry that I will not have much in common with some of these people. But what I do have for now is time, and I plan to use that to my advantage. I will not be inactive in this, but I won't go all Jackie Kennedy and get myself voted out second either. All with moderation.
Back to top Go down
Larry Harvey

Larry Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Go Here   Confessionals Go Here EmptyTue 21 Oct - 10:41:07

I approached Lisbeth and she seems cool. Hopefully we end up on the same team.

Louis also sent me a PM today. His PM was very personalized so I want to believe he didnt just PM everyone and hope he gets a bite. I like his character on Suits though lol

Back to top Go down
Larry Harvey

Larry Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Go Here   Confessionals Go Here EmptyTue 21 Oct - 14:53:14

So I am guessing I have my first alliance. Louis, me, and Chris. Now let's just hope we all end up on the same team.
Back to top Go down
Larry Harvey

Larry Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Go Here   Confessionals Go Here EmptyTue 21 Oct - 23:48:23

Guess the picture puzzle in your Diary Room?
Back to top Go down
Larry Harvey

Larry Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Go Here   Confessionals Go Here EmptyWed 22 Oct - 23:51:02

Wow what a night. And unfortunately, the challenge was schedule at the same time as Survivor so I was pretty much useless to my team.

As of now I am in two alliances. Me, Charlie, Sabrina and Louis. And me, Chris and Louis. I am worried about these two alliances though for many reason. One being that Chris is kind of inactive so hes in danger of being a target. The other worry is how easy it is for Louis to make alliances. The guy is a smooth talker, I wonder how many other alliances he has. He told me I am his number one, so we will see about that.

And the last worry is Charlie not saying much when she replies to my messages. Like I told Louis, maybe I am just over analyzing things, but it's the quiet ones that you have to keep your eyes on.

AND NOW FOR A SHORT ONE OR TWO WORDS SUMMARY OF MY TEAM MEMBERS:

Charlie: Mysterious

Di: Bleh

The asian cartoon: Annoying

Sabrina: Adorbs

Louis: Dental work

Jason: Nice pecs

Me: Flawless

Who else is there? lol.
Back to top Go down
Larry Harvey

Larry Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Go Here   Confessionals Go Here EmptyTue 28 Oct - 1:23:58

How I am feeling right now:

Confessionals Go Here AEY848T

I like Charlie. I like Diana. I dont care for Dang, but Charlie is with him (her?) so Dang is not a target. Looks like Dang, Sabrina and Charlie are a trio. I have Louis but I am not sure about Diana, especially since she made it sound like she is giving up. But I need her.

Then comes Dang and he (she?) suggests that Charlie is playing everyone and that he (she?) will get back to me with more info. Well that certainly changes thing going into this vote. And it appeared we had already settled on Diana...

I swear, if after this hot mess of a night I get blindsided, I will burn this fucking island. Or house. Or wherever the hell we are staying.
Back to top Go down
Larry Harvey

Larry Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Go Here   Confessionals Go Here EmptyWed 29 Oct - 1:26:46

Oh Lame Yu Mai or whatever you are called. I just knew you were one shady person and apparently you are now throwing me and the rest of my old tribe under the bus. Ive wanted him (her) out for a few rounds now, but Charlie was all like nah we can trust them, i have their vote, blah blah. It is going to be so fvcking hilarious if he joins them and we all get voted out one by one. I need to find a way to get the other tribe to vote him (her) out if they lose. My only way is to reach out to Lisbeth. Hopefully she will listen to what I have to say.
Back to top Go down
Larry Harvey

Larry Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Go Here   Confessionals Go Here EmptyThu 30 Oct - 1:02:02

So wow, what a night. Lots happened during that challenge, but what I learned was that, their tribe is not a very organized bunch. It's little things like that, that you have to pay attention to. They couldnt communicate well and messed up in so many rounds.

Knowing that, and with hopefully Deadpool and Amy gone by the time merge come, our little foursome could probably have a chance. But that of course, depends on the asian cartoon and how much damage he (she?) already did by selling us out last night.

I tried to get the alliance to split the votes but I was outvoted so I didnt want to cause any trouble and just agreed to not do it after all. I mean, yea, I agree with Charlie, very unlikely that either one of them has an idol, but this game is crazy. You just cant ever assume that you are safe because the moment you do, BAM, blindside.

I am trying to keep in touch with Lisbeth just so that, in case we do get Pangong'd, I am the last one to get voted out. Maybe I can even bring my challenge whore from inside, and release it into the world and go on an immunity streak. Ahhh yes.

Tomorrow, Louis said he wouldnt be here. I might not show up either and say that my computer crashed or something. We do need to get these two useless players out ASAP.

Back to top Go down
Larry Harvey

Larry Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Go Here   Confessionals Go Here EmptyThu 30 Oct - 23:01:07

Well that was quick and painless. <3

Ok since this is an uneventful night, I will play the GUESS THE ID game.

Start with:

Louis: Gotta be Tom. Hes a fan of Suits.

Charlie: Could be Merriska. Get lots of Eleanor vibes.

Sabrina: Maybe Tara?

Dang: Mark, HCGK. I seriously cant think of anyone else who would pick a cartoon character.

Elsa: John. Acts like a troll.

Lisbeth: This one, just like the real Lisbeth, it's mysterious. I am going to guess Mark, firebutt or maybe Nat.

Jack: Reeder. Said something about going to school.

Jeremy: Russ?  I dont know this one either.

Iggy: Garret. Or maybe Brayden.
Back to top Go down
Larry Harvey

Larry Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Go Here   Confessionals Go Here EmptyMon 3 Nov - 12:14:55

SO that was a very sad fast forward night. I didnt really care for Sabrina much. I hate when people sign up for games when they know they have other obligations that are more important (job, life, etc). I mean, yea I get you like the host and are doing it as a favor, but personally, as a host of games myself, I really find that annoying. Sign up, and play. Or dont.

BUT ANYWAY, so yea, even if I didnt care for Sabrina, she was in my alliance and she gave us numbers. Not the majority, but 4 is still better than 3. So when I saw she got voted out, I was angry and sad at first, but after a few minutes, I calmed down and realized, well damn. We are f*cked and this season is gonna be lame for the next 3-4 rounds lol. So I guess it's just time to chill and relax.

I am a little bugged by Lisbeth lying to us and telling us she was going to vote Deadpool with us. If she wasnt going to vote with us, why lie? The only thing she is doing with all this lying, is pissing us 4 people from the former purple tribe. And we are more likely going to be jurors, so pissing off jurors is not something you want to do.

But yea, I sent Lisbeth a PM telling her that it was nice knowing her and wished her luck in the game. It was sort of a goodbye message to her. I am the sort of player that appreciates honest gameplay, and I dont really want nothing to do with her flip floppy game. So bye to you it is.

BUT OMG DONT GET ME STARTED ON HOW STUPID LOUIS WAS. Like seriously dude, wtf . So let me get this straight, the best way to get a tribe to vote for you is to piss them off, and you think that wont raise any flags at all huh? They probably figured out he was trying to get the attention to him, and I think Lisbeth is not stupid enough to fall for it. They are probably going to be voting me or Charlie and one of us is going home.

I seriously hope Louis is not a poker player. Because he sucks at bluffing.

WHEN DOES JURY START?????
Back to top Go down
Larry Harvey

Larry Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Go Here   Confessionals Go Here EmptyWed 5 Nov - 11:02:03

I want your babies THAT BITCH LISBETH. I DONT CARE IF SHE LIES TO ME, LYING IS PART OF THE GAME, BUT THEN DONT COME TO ME RIGHT AFTER LYING APOLOGIZING LIKE YOURE SOME KIND OF SAINT WHO NEVER DOES ANYTHING WRONG. If she thinks apologizing and acting like a victim is going to make me forget what she just did, shes wrong.

Seriously, I might just end up trolling this game if I am a juror and Lisbeth makes it to the end. Shes playing the best game of that tribe, but it's a sloppy game. All the other 4 people should pay attention to what shes doing. Perfect "Russell Hantz"-style goat to take to the end.

Back to top Go down
Larry Harvey

Larry Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Go Here   Confessionals Go Here EmptyWed 5 Nov - 11:02:51

LMFAO AT F V C K getting censored to " I want your babies"

lolololololololololololololol
Back to top Go down
Larry Harvey

Larry Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Go Here   Confessionals Go Here EmptyWed 5 Nov - 22:59:17

Iggy's hair is so flawless, I am jealous.

She annoys me the least, so if shes in the finals, I am voting for her. Even if her game was horrible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Go Here   Confessionals Go Here Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals Go Here
Page 1 of 1