Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

Confessionals Entry 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack Dawson

Jack Dawson

Confessionals Entry 1 Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals Entry 1   Confessionals Entry 1 EmptyMon 20 Oct - 22:58:18

So Its me, Jack Dawson. I actually did not survive Titanic, my soul came upon these gates and I'm stuck in a big maze thing with all these people I have no idea about. Well, except princess Di, I've only heard stories of her.

I think my travels of my past will definitely help me out in this game. I had a rich aristocratic lady fall in love with a poor artist like me. I feel that since I have felt all that life has given me, I should have no problems in this game.
Back to top Go down
Jack Dawson

Jack Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Entry 1   Confessionals Entry 1 EmptyTue 21 Oct - 22:37:01

I only saw the 3rd season of AHS so I don't know all these refrences you're making Kathy.
Back to top Go down
Jack Dawson

Jack Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Entry 1   Confessionals Entry 1 EmptyWed 22 Oct - 20:44:10

When is the first challenge, or anything?
Back to top Go down
Jack Dawson

Jack Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Entry 1   Confessionals Entry 1 EmptyWed 22 Oct - 23:08:23

So on my tribe, the active ones seem to be myself, Elsa, Lisbeth, Iggy and Jeremy.

This isn't looking so great for the guys. But you know, I had an aristocratic lady fall in love with me. I am definitely going to flirt my way to the top of the totem pole. Elsa is a great Queen, perhaps I should spark something there?
Back to top Go down
Jack Dawson

Jack Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Entry 1   Confessionals Entry 1 EmptyWed 22 Oct - 23:27:53

My tribe won the first immunity! This si very great. I'm happy I don't actually have to strategize, that takes so much effort. I'm just not down for that right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Entry 1   Confessionals Entry 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals Entry 1
Page 1 of 1