Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

confessionals episode

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack Dawson

Jack Dawson

confessionals episode Empty
PostSubject: confessionals episode   confessionals episode EmptySun 26 Oct - 21:00:15

I'm just in a very cranky mood and I told the girls that I would sit out, but they didn't listen to me. I don't wanna do a challenge. It better be short
Back to top Go down
Jack Dawson

Jack Dawson

PostSubject: Re: confessionals episode   confessionals episode EmptySun 26 Oct - 21:03:03

Although, they are the strongest ppl on the tribe so I'm gonna message them aboot getting a private room so we can plot and scheme.
Back to top Go down
Jack Dawson

Jack Dawson

PostSubject: Re: confessionals episode   confessionals episode EmptySun 26 Oct - 21:06:03

I just noticed Elsa has Ile 132 posts. She either has many confessionals or there's an alliance in the tribe that I'm not part of. I am not too fond of the later thought, but what else could it be?
Back to top Go down
Jack Dawson

Jack Dawson

PostSubject: Re: confessionals episode   confessionals episode EmptySun 26 Oct - 22:01:14

Ist lost. Oh great.

So I started talking to Jeremy and Elsa. I don't think Elsa is an honest player. I just don't trust her. She kinda reminds me of cherry. But I think I got ppl to get Chris out, so it's all good for now
Back to top Go down
Jack Dawson

Jack Dawson

PostSubject: Re: confessionals episode   confessionals episode EmptySun 26 Oct - 22:03:41

I voted for Elsa to leave because hopefully one of the other inscribed vote someone else and then it will make it seem like that somebody is a traiter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: confessionals episode   confessionals episode Empty

Back to top Go down

confessionals episode
Page 1 of 1