Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

Episode Thread

Go down 
+6
Lisbeth Salander
Charlie Bradbury
Princess Diana
Jason Reso
Queen Elsa
Sabrina Spellman
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lana Winters
Admin
Lana Winters

Episode Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 27 Dec - 0:17:09

Every time Louis says something I can hear the actual Louis Litt talking lol and it's making me want to go watch Suits. I'm mid season 3 but I forgot which episode I'm at so I took a break. Anyways all this to say that I am about to post another episode in about 20 minutes and I may then break to go watch Suits. Finale will be tonight or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorlabcuri.canadian-forum.com
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 27 Dec - 0:20:44

I feel like you missed my point entirely based off your last sentence. You created the alliance with us, I cannot help that you were on the bottom of it. So yes of course when you turn on it you are going to get heat, no matter what your position in the alliance was because it still existed. I'm not arguing that you were wrong about us 3 being together, but the "I knew it all along, I was right!" attitude is off putting because I don't think it justifies your action.

No one challenged you on thinking the three of us were together, we challenged you because you went against the alliance you helped create and were a part of. That is all I'm pointing out. I'm not meaning to come across as angry about it, I just think you have the wrong idea about everything. You betrayed your alliance - plain and simple - and any alliances within said alliance do not change that. We may have been together the three of us, but the four of us agreed to go to final 4 and you did not follow through with that. That's why you got heat.

And again, not angry or mad. I never said it was a bad move for you. I'm just trying to show you why you were criticized for your move when it comes across like you feel you don't deserve to have been.

Smile

Back to top Go down
Lana Winters
Admin
Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 27 Dec - 0:25:38

Are there any surprises for anyone so far?
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 27 Dec - 0:35:03

I'm still surprised that Dang is actually a girl.

Back to top Go down
Lana Winters
Admin
Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 27 Dec - 0:36:17

LMAO <3
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 27 Dec - 0:41:39

Oh I do actually have a surprise that I would like to clear up, as someone compared me to Russell Hantz because of this. I have zero recollection of ever agreeing to Charlie that I would vote out Deadpool once we merged. I had only talked to two people on the other side, and I sure as hell was not going to go against my original tribe for that. The whole other side being angry at me and acting as if I viciously lied to and backstabbed them because Charlie made an incorrect assumption that I ever said I would vote with them is surprising to me.

Back to top Go down
Charlie Bradbury

Charlie Bradbury

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 27 Dec - 1:09:30

You still had an awesome blindside xo
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 27 Dec - 1:29:26

If only you had been given any credit for it like you had hoped for. Sad

Back to top Go down
Lana Winters
Admin
Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 27 Dec - 1:37:32

Next episode up soon
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 27 Dec - 1:39:20

Would that be the finale?

Back to top Go down
Lana Winters
Admin
Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 27 Dec - 1:41:39

No. It's the episode Diana comes back <3
Back to top Go down
Charlie Bradbury

Charlie Bradbury

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 27 Dec - 1:42:26

So what are you up to tonight, Lisbeth?
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 27 Dec - 3:55:05

OMG, Louis is so annoying and arrogant in his confessionals. He talks like he played some master game and he's hating on my challenge skills. As for Jeremy leaving, yeah I hadn't voted Charlie when I said I did but I was hella upset that he made the call to get rid of Louis and basically said that was that. I was the swing vote so I was like "Who does this bitch think he is?" You need my vote so I'll be damned if I bend to your will.
Back to top Go down
http://iggyazalea.com/
Lana Winters
Admin
Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 27 Dec - 4:05:57

A batch of identities will be up in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 27 Dec - 4:51:57

Whoa!! I'm shocked at everyone's identity so far. I haven't pegged one person right. Angel being Charlie. WTF!!! Wow, nice job Angel. I would have never pegged Tara as Jeremy, she's usually such a sweetheart. Not saying that Jeremy wasn't but I've never seen her in a fight before in all of my time on IMDB. Larry being Henry is a bit of a surprise, I thought Jimmy for sure. I've never talked to Russ so I'm not surprised that Lisbeth is someone I don't know. Jason was John and Sharpay was Arik. Wow, I have to thank Varekai right there because those 2 could have ran this game had they stayed.

Excited for the finale even though I know I'm getting 3rd and to see who Louis and Elsa are.
Back to top Go down
http://iggyazalea.com/
Princess Diana

Princess Diana

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 27 Dec - 5:14:31

I was shocked to see Jason was John!

And I had my suspicions about Merriska being Charlie, happy birthday also here!

I had the impression Iggy was Dillon, but it is not!

And Arik being Sharpay, rofl, that's hilarious!!!

It was obvious that Larry was Harvey by his reaction when Louis mentioned his name! <3

Can't wait to see who will win it all!
Back to top Go down
Princess Diana

Princess Diana

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 27 Dec - 5:18:01

How the hell is Kathy still doing that? Isn't it like 3 am over there?
Back to top Go down
Lana Winters
Admin
Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 27 Dec - 5:20:40

I'm in BEASTMODE COWBOW <3 Love you Diana boo. I will open up some forums now. Is anyone even still up other than self and Diana to see the winner revealed or should I wait till the evening?
Back to top Go down
Princess Diana

Princess Diana

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 27 Dec - 5:27:28

I think everyone will be thrilled to wake up and see all those episodes posted, they could wait to see the winner (and read everything), no?
Back to top Go down
Larry Harvey

Larry Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 27 Dec - 10:29:25

Haha yea I am surprised to see all these episodes posted lol <3

I am surprised the most at Diana's ID and Lisbeth's. I though Diana was Aaron and Lisbeth was Brayden lol

Charlie <3, Sabrina <3

And cant believe Tara was Jeremy, because he was rude and annoying as *beep*, and that is so not Tara. So GJ at hiding your ID i guess? lol
Back to top Go down
Larry Harvey

Larry Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 27 Dec - 10:30:06

My guesses on the last 3:

Iggy: Brayden

Elsa: Frank. I mean, Mark.

Louis: Tom
Back to top Go down
Princess Diana

Princess Diana

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 27 Dec - 11:49:16

I thought Iggy might have been Arik because she kicked my ass in that puzzle in the redemption challenge, like Arik did, but now I am hoping she is Brayden! <3

About Elsa, Mark seems to be the one, taking into account all the posts in the board and so... I don't know him at all actually, so if he is Elsa... uuuhmmmm... Good for him, I guess?

Good luck Louis and the other two! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 27 Dec - 13:05:47

I was surprised that Henry was Larry, considering what a little bitch Larry was the entire game.

I always thought Iggy was Brayden or Arik, but she just said that she has never talked to me (Russ) and I've just finished iBB7 with them so it's not them. I'm having kind of a hard time figuring out who it is actually. Aaron?

Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 27 Dec - 13:06:43

Oops, Aaron was Jack. Thanks for ditching out on our alliance, buddy! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 27 Dec - 13:11:04

Another post (really should be able to edit here lol): Am I the only one that thinks Elsa is Mel?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode Thread
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next