Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

Episode Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

Episode Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Dec - 19:33:59

Enjoy some rest Kathy Smile

Also, Iggy, I'm going to warn you right now that I'm not nice towards you in my Confessional the next few episodes. Laughing But I do want to say sorry for not trusting you more in this game. It wasn't right for you to mistrusted like you were because Jack casted that vote against me.
Back to top Go down
Jason Reso

Jason Reso

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Dec - 22:06:47

You're lying. Christmas doesn't exist in Canada.

Also, Mark can eat a dick for calling me bitter.
Back to top Go down
Princess Diana

Princess Diana

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 4:14:21

Queen Elsa wrote:
Most of the other tribe are officially annoying scumbags after that Immunity Challenge, especially Larry. He's so cringeworthy that I want to puke and freeze him alive as I puke. Diana can go jump off a bridge for all I care and Dang can get shot by flying icicles. They just annoy the living hell out of me.

says you...
Back to top Go down
Jason Reso

Jason Reso

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 7:03:49

I wouldn't be surprised if Elsa is who I think she is xo.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 11:09:57

I say a lot of stuff in the heat of the moment but that night I was beyond livid, mostly thanks to Jack even though Larry's whining didn't help things. But yeah, even though I know how annoying I could be, and trust me, I was annoyed with myself too, I was very annoyed with your tribe, and that was only the first instance. You'll see more of that in the next episode.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Bradbury

Charlie Bradbury

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 12:26:22

Iggy Azalea wrote:
the only people I think I have figured out are Cherry, Louis, and Charlie and the first 2 are because of Elsa (who I still can't put my finger on, idk Neil)

Curious who you think. I'm pretty sure from this last episode I figured out Diana Razz
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 13:24:35

Charlie, I'm thinking you're Dan. The gameplay completely makes sense. Everyone loves you, you're extremely strategic, weren't a huge challenge threat, knew how to stay UTR but still make moves, etc.

Also Elsa, I wasn't trying to be "weird" in our room. I did try to play dumb though because I didn't want you guys to realize that I was paying as much attention to the game as I was. I actually never talked to Jack outside our private room, we didn't have any kind of deal going on. I just thought it was smart to bring him into our alliance.

I'm guessing Lady Di is John? Larry strikes me as Justin. Lisbeth, I still have no clue about. Jeremy, I still have no clue about. Louis is either MIKEY, Tom, or John.

I knew you three Lisbeth/Jeremy/Elsa had something going on. I can't wait to hear more from this private room moving forward. I know I turn on you guys later on down the road but that's because I felt I was 4th.

Anyway, these are the edits I feel everyone is getting.
Jack is playing a bad game. Charlie is a boss ass bitch. Elsa is too paranoid. Iggy is too quiet. Dang is just as clueless as Jack.
Back to top Go down
http://iggyazalea.com/
Charlie Bradbury

Charlie Bradbury

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 14:48:09

I'm guessing Lady Di is Thanasis because she said my Tom.
Back to top Go down
Lana Winters
Admin
Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 15:14:34

Lulz to John being pretty much everyone in this cast <3. Girl gets around. Expect another episode in a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorlabcuri.canadian-forum.com
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 15:38:35

hej, everyone. I am late to this party and will come here to post thoughts on future episodes. this was a very fun game and I cannot wait to see who all of you are. elsa, I wish you could find a way to message me who you think I am as I am very curious as to how well I kept my identity hidden, though I have a feeling I know how you found out!

Back to top Go down
Lana Winters
Admin
Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 19:18:57

Queen, I love how active you were in this game and the character you played. But girl, your confessionals are a mess. Was there a need to make 65 threads and not label them easily for me to know what episode they fall into? :p

I'm kidding about 65 threads and all but your confessional section does give me a slight headache <3.
Back to top Go down
Larry Harvey

Larry Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Dec - 20:27:16

Elsa, honey, you really are one crazy bitch.

The night I was "whining", according to you, we were being hosted by someone who had no fucking clue what they were doing. That host wasnt paying attention and when I called them out on their mistakes, which were plenty, they started bitching back at me. It was very unprofessional. If your tribe had been robbed of points because the host that night was a hot mess, I bet you wouldnt have stayed quiet.

So yea. I really hope for the sake of my sanity and this game, that you don't win.

Good luck my man, Louis and Iggy <3
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Dec - 5:46:03

Lol, Larry I've felt like I was screwed for FTC from the start. I'm expecting 3rd with 0 votes but actually reading these episodes is making me feel like I should win because everything I did or suspected is turning out to be right so far.

I'm really interested in hearing more from the Jeremy/Elsa/Lisbeth room.

Larry is either Justin or Jimmy, I think I'll change my guess to Jimmy. Lisbeth gives me nothing to work with. Dang is an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Larry Harvey

Larry Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Dec - 13:11:02

Larry is nobody. Larry is just an ASPIRING actor
Back to top Go down
Princess Diana

Princess Diana

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Dec - 18:07:14

Oh God... I was so bitter they voted me out, I took it all out on Jason... I guess I was a bitch after all...
Back to top Go down
Lana Winters
Admin
Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Dec - 18:19:20

<3
Back to top Go down
Lana Winters
Admin
Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Dec - 18:36:39

I'm writing episode 7 right now and in the challenge I see "The Rowdy Moutons" and I dunno why but I can't stop laughing. LMAO
Back to top Go down
Larry Harvey

Larry Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Dec - 20:14:52

Gawd, I really wish Elsa would get lost in some hot African country so she melts. What a cunt.

Louis I love you

Iggy being such a goddess in episodes I love you
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Dec - 22:46:37

my word, larry. you sure throw quite the hissy fits in confessionals, don't you?

Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Dec - 22:52:26

Lmao thanks Larry, I'm loving these episodes because they're just proving my instincts were right when they told me to flip. These episodes have also strengthened my belief that you're Jimmy. I'm rethinking my stance that Charlie is Dan. Tom is looking like a much better candidate for Louis.

Also <3 Kathy for popping these out, 3 at a time. You're beasting through these. Only 3 more episodes to go until the finale and we find out who every one is. <3
Back to top Go down
Lana Winters
Admin
Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Dec - 22:56:47

I'm already half way done with the next one <3
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Dec - 23:00:32

I don't believe anyone ever told you you were wrong in your instinct of myself, elsa, and jeremy being together, iggy. the issue with your flipping is that you could have stayed loyal to the alliance the four of us had throughout the game, then had a fair shot of winning immunity to secure your place in finals. I believe that would have been much more honorable way to go about it, in my opinion.

Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Dec - 23:03:22

or you could have even made a greater attempt to solidify a finals deal with any of us. I know for sure that I never received a proposition.

Back to top Go down
Lana Winters
Admin
Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Dec - 23:39:27

I put the bootlist on the OP and also there is an identity revealed now in this latest episode. Also updated on the OP.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Dec - 0:06:30

Lisbeth Salander wrote:
I don't believe anyone ever told you you were wrong in your instinct of myself, elsa, and jeremy being together, iggy. the issue with your flipping is that you could have stayed loyal to the alliance the four of us had throughout the game, then had a fair shot of winning immunity to secure your place in finals. I believe that would have been much more honorable way to go about it, in my opinion.

Oh yeah go to the final 4 with 3 people who want to vote you out. That's smart. Sorry I wasn't willing to hand you guys final 3. Also, where was all this talk about honorable play when you wanted to split the votes between Dang and Jack (our alliance). I didn't, there was my honorable play right there Smile

Sorry if I'm coming off as a bitch but I just feel like you 3 gave me a lot of heat for doing what I did and now seeing this all play out in the episodes, I was right all along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode Thread
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next