Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

Final Tribal Council Thread

Go down 
+10
Charlie Bradbury
Dang Thu Mai
Larry Harvey
Queen Elsa
Princess Diana
Jeremy Gilbert
Sabrina Spellman
Louis Litt
Iggy Azalea
Lana Winters
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lana Winters
Admin
Lana Winters

Final Tribal Council Thread Empty
PostSubject: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread EmptyWed 19 Nov - 0:19:50

Come on in finalists

Thank you all for being patient with me. I know it was abnormally long to have this section made for you. It's really appreciated that everyone was nice about it.

Now, on to the reason why you had to wait so long. Did you really think the curiosities were done? I was actually quite easy on the cast due to lack of co-hosts and time on my part, but the last twist is actually the biggest one and it's been going on under your nose the entire game.

Every time you voted someone out, they joined a new tribe called "Kiwa Tribe" which is "Outcast" in Swahili. It had always been an idea of mine to host a game within a game and that's a little what happened. Kiwa Tribe was there to mess things up for you, win idols and play them on people, participate in immunities and give them away if they won, etc. Mainly Kiwa Tribe lurked in the shadows waiting for a redemption that never came. Of course their efforts and dedication did not go unrewarded. There may not have been a redemption round but Kiwa Tribe would have one of its member join this final tribal council and round up the final 3. That's right, this is indeed a final 3.

After a few Tribal Councils and multiple challenges, the winner on Kiwa Tribe and the person joining as a finalist is
Spoiler:

There you have it, the last mystery revealed and the finals are now officially open.

Louis, Elsa and Iggy you may now post your opening statements and the jury will then start with comments and questions. Oh by the way, everyone else is a juror (13 jurors) but of course, I will not run after the inactives so I doubt we end up with 13 votes.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorlabcuri.canadian-forum.com
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread EmptyWed 19 Nov - 0:49:46

First off, a big thanks to our lovely host Kathy.  I feel like you were hard on yourself when judging your hosting performance but I feel do think did a really really good job.  It's not your fault that life happens and you're not able to do everything you want.

Now onto my opening statement,

I don't want to give too much away so I'll keep it short and sweet.

I put my all into this game and I fought so hard both while in this game and while on the Kiwa tribe.  I made moves, was always thinking strategically, and I feel like I had a big impact on this game.  I never gave up, I always kept trucking, and I feel like that's what being a Survivor is all about.

I also want to make a note of saying I was never manipulated into doing anything.  It seems like every time I made a move that made someone else angry, someone felt I was manipulated into doing so.  That's not the case, I had a game plan from start to finish.  I thought everything out and decided what I felt was best for my game.  I take responsibility for every thing I did and every vote I cast from start to finish. That was Iggy's doing. Whether you love me for it or hate me for it, it was all I-G-G-Y.

I'm happy to answer any questions you may have and please don't hesitate to ask.  Iggy Iggs is officially an open book and it's time to read.

Best of luck to Elsa and Louis.
Back to top Go down
http://iggyazalea.com/
Louis Litt

Louis Litt

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread EmptyWed 19 Nov - 1:32:03

Jury,

I feel fortunate but also very happy to be sitting in front of you today with the chance to be considered as the sole survivor of this thrilling game. Thank you to Kathy for hosting a very professional and fun game that kept us on our toes all season. I am very proud of the game I played and look forward to hearing what my fellow players have to say about it. From my perspective, I feel that my game demonstrated an exceptional social element and a subtle but underrated strategic one. I was definitely not an individual challenge threat, but I did my part in helping my pre-merge tribe succeed, and I did win two of the key challenges of the season; the one which allowed me to choose my tribe members and the final immunity which secured my spot in the FTC. Beyond those two wins, I remained focused on keeping my finger on the pulse of the game and ensuring that I always survived whatever situation I was in, whether it be by the protection of other players' idols, clever manipulation, or simply general likeability.

Before I ramble on much longer, I would like to give a shout out and congratulations to my FTC partners Elsa & Iggy. With by far the highest post count, Elsa has demonstrated a very successful game and is a worthy person to be sitting next to. I would like to conclude by pointing out a similarity and a difference in our two games. The similarity I noticed is that we both seemed to take a similar approach within our separate alliances. It seems we were able to be in leadership roles yet also slightly hidden targets as some of the more "powerful" players were voted out before us. That was definitely intentional on my part, and I wouldn't be surprised if Elsa says the same. That being said, I have to point out a big difference between us is that Elsa was always in the majority post-merge, which gave her the ability to relax a little more knowing that her alliance had an advantage. Whereas I was always in a minority, fighting every night to survive, and was able to outlast all of my alliance members and everyone but Elsa from the dominant alliance. Perhaps you will see this as more impressive and perhaps not, but for me, that is an accomplishment all by itself.

I'm sorry my address to Iggy is shorter, but this is a new development, and I was not expecting it. I think Iggy played a great game, but has been voted out of the game. I feel like it should always be an influencing factor in FTC's but maybe the jury will not see it that way. Either way, congratulations to both of you and I hope this is a fun and informative process.

It has honestly been a pleasure to play this game with all of you and that is not just sucking up. I rarely have a game where I like every player and participate in little to no drama. I think it is a good reflection on the cast Kathy put together that we all played hard with integrity and managed to keep things civil and friendly the whole time. I welcome your questions and comments now and hope you all had as fun a time playing as I did.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread EmptyWed 19 Nov - 1:52:25

Louis Litt wrote:

I'm sorry my address to Iggy is shorter, but this is a new development, and I was not expecting it. I think Iggy played a great game, but has been voted out of the game. I feel like it should always be an influencing factor in FTC's but maybe the jury will not see it that way. Either way, congratulations to both of you and I hope this is a fun and informative process.
I knew this was going to come up sooner or later, so I guess I should address this.  I don't think it should matter that I was voted out because...
1. Kathy wanted a final 3 facing the jury.  If we didn't do the Redemption twist, the final 3 would have still been the same.  It's not like anything changed.
2. This was part of the game.  The jury was playing the game this whole time so one of us got to come back.  Louis, you voted me out BUT you wouldn't have been here to vote me out if it wasn't for the same twist that brought me back.  Louis, you were gone at final 7 but I believe it was Dang???? may be wrong but it was one of the jurors who played their idol thus voiding the 4 votes that would have sent you home.

If it wasn't for that twist, it's a FACT that you would not be here. So what my point is...this game would have turned out differently if it wasn't for the twist but we don't know how differently. Maybe without Louis here to beat me in the final challenge, I would have won and not had to go to Kiwa. Maybe with Larry still here and not out at final 7 he would have won all the challenges and made it to the end. We can't sure for sure how this game would have turned out without the twist and because of that, I don't think that should be a factor when the jury decides the winner.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Spellman

Sabrina Spellman

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread EmptyWed 19 Nov - 3:14:38

Kathy did I get fifth place? Because technically I made final five due to redemption lol. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread EmptyWed 19 Nov - 8:21:34

Iggy are you saying you made all the moves? Like votingg wise?
Back to top Go down
Princess Diana

Princess Diana

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread EmptyWed 19 Nov - 9:12:09

Sabrina wrote:
Kathy did I get fifth place? Because technically I made final five due to redemption lol.

Well, if that is the case then I get fourth place, even though I was the fourth person voted out? I think it is unfair to people who outlasted us in the original game. The best solution would be if in the rankings it was mentioned something like "Fourth voted out - Thirteenth jury member" or so

But that is not up to us to decide! Wink We should wait for Elsa to make her opening statement and then ask our questions to the finalists. Smile
Back to top Go down
Louis Litt

Louis Litt

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread EmptyWed 19 Nov - 10:33:28

Iggy, I agree with what you are saying on one hand that we both benefited from the twists. But in my opinion there is a difference between being saved by idols, which is something in every season of Survivor, and returning from redemption at the very end, which is quite rare. It's not a huge argument to make it's just my opinion and is really up to the jury to decide what they value in the finalists. For all I know people will be most impressed with your challenge beasting over all other factors. I agree with Diana that we should wait for Elsa to make an opening before we go any further.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread EmptyWed 19 Nov - 10:39:13

Iggy means when Diana wawas voted out she used it to save you.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread EmptyWed 19 Nov - 11:03:03

I'm just waking up to this and I'm about to post mine now. I kind of saw this coming once I saw everyone posting. lol
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread EmptyWed 19 Nov - 11:05:08

Coming into the game, I knew that I wanted to try and be active with a character I’ve grown to love in Elsa, so when I saw that while this game was casting and noticed that we could choose anyone we wanted, I knew exactly who I wanted to pick. As such, I actually wanted to make Elsa a memorable character, so this was a game where my initial goal was to both have fun and do well. This is why I didn’t start my game until we got into our tribes. That aside, I did initially want to Final 2 with Charlie before we got our tribes, and Dang and Louis wanted me as an ally as well, but when I had none of them on my tribe, I looked elsewhere and found allies in Lisbeth, Jeremy, Iggy, and even Jack. Had Charlie and I started out on the same team, we definitely would have been a Final 2, and god damn we would have been a force to be reckoned with. Still, I know how degrading it is to make promises I can’t keep, so I stayed away from doing that as much as possible.

Initially, I knew that I was already at a disadvantage with spelling challenges as well as the fact that I got stuck with Deadpool, Amy, and Chris, all of whom were inactive while the other tribe was all active. Because of their inactivity, it fell on me and my allies to work hard on those Tribal Immunity challenges and win as much as we could using what resources we had.

Besides the allies I had on Zarkana, no one came to me at all until the Final 5. Still, I kept my door open to anyone who wanted to communicate with me and I was always willing to explore my options, sometimes even to the point of rehearsing these options in my Confessionals, whether it was working with someone or just something I could try on my own. Keeping my door open to anyone who wanted to talk to me was a crucial part of getting me in a good position to get to the Final 2 once the Final 3 rolled around.

I also made some of my own moves, but only when I needed to. This included having me, Jeremy, and Lisbeth all using our Idols in the Final 7 to ensure our safety, being honest whenever I could, setting aside differences to give myself a chance to go the distance in this game, even to the point where I proved my worth and be open with Louis as well as Iggy when my game was on the line, and ending on a good note with Charlie even when I voted against her not once, but twice. I didn’t always like everyone in the game, but in the end, I looked past my initial dislikes, know it’s just a game and I’ve grown to like, or maybe even love, some of you.

One last thing about me I want to mention before you all ask me questions is that even though I would sometimes rest when I wasn’t needed to be online so as to conserve my energy, I never gave up even when I felt my game was over. I showed that I wasn’t going down without a fight the night of the Endurance Challenge and I stared death right in the face when I had to go into the tiebreaker against Charlie. I put my strengths where I needed them so as not to waste my energy where it was unnecessary to.

Through it all, I learned not only about myself as someone who plays in games, but more about Elsa as well. Of all the characters I have been in mystery games, Elsa’s one of the most fun characters I’ve ever had and I love her to death, so I’m glad I got to have fun being Elsa.

I turn the microphone to you, the jury. If you want to give me a chance at your vote, then I look forward to answering any and all questions you’d all like to ask. It’s the Final 3 and we all want to win, so I will answer the best way I know how and I would expect him to do the same. I’d like to wish my fellow finalists good luck and hopefully, the best one wins this game.
Back to top Go down
Larry Harvey

Larry Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread EmptyWed 19 Nov - 11:56:55

Louis my man <3

Iggy coming back <3

I'll read these novels later and then ask my questions.
Back to top Go down
Louis Litt

Louis Litt

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread EmptyWed 19 Nov - 12:26:30

Larry! Good to see you again partner. <3
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread EmptyWed 19 Nov - 12:40:32

Jeremy Gilbert wrote:
Iggy are you saying you made all the moves? Like votingg wise?
I'm saying that I was never "duped" into doing anything.  Not every vote I made was my idea (our alliance decided things together and not every vote was my idea).

However, for the crucial part of the game from final 6 onward, I will say this...
Voting out Lisbeth was my idea (sorry girl <3) and the execution of it was Charlie and I. (Jeremy, Lisbeth, and Elsa all said I was tricked into doing this and good move to Louis. However, Charlie, Iggy, and even Louis agree that the credit for this belongs more to Charlie and myself).

Flipping back was my idea (Louis actually said I was duped by you into flipping back and we both know that's not the case.  The only thing you said to me after Lisbeth left was "Now I know why you wanted Charlie to stay."  Then I came and said that I was still with you, that we were still on for final 3, and we went from there.  

Jeremy, I said what I said because I got tired of people downplaying my game like I wasn't smart enough to strategize and was being manipulated by the other players which was never the case.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread EmptyWed 19 Nov - 12:51:47

Quote :
, Charlie, Iggy, and even Louis agree that the credit for this belongs more to Charlie and myself).

Lol.

You did play good though.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread EmptyWed 19 Nov - 13:14:05

Iggy Azalea wrote:
However, for the crucial part of the game from final 6 onward, I will say this...
Voting out Lisbeth was my idea (sorry girl <3) and the execution of it was Charlie and I. (Jeremy, Lisbeth, and Elsa all said I was tricked into doing this and good move to Louis.  However, Charlie, Iggy, and even Louis agree that the credit for this belongs more to Charlie and myself).

Ah that! I initially did think you were but then I learned from a deep conversation I had with Charlie at the following Immunity Challenge that it was your idea.
Back to top Go down
Princess Diana

Princess Diana

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread EmptyWed 19 Nov - 13:36:26

Since I was among the first ones to be eliminated, so asking questions about your game when I was not there the entire game would be stupid.

First of all, Elsa and Louis make an ideal F2 couple. If it hadn't been Louis, I'd probably expect to see Charlie in his place since she seemed to have connections everywhere.

Iggy, you deserve a place in the final 3 as much as the other two, not only because you were incredibly good at challenges, but also because you were determined and didn't give up when things got rough.

Elsa, I really admire the amount of effort you put into this game and the fact that you are, even till now, true to your character!

And now to the man who may have been my only ally in this game: Louis, seeing you there makes me extremely happy; you managed to play a really strategic and -at least to us outcasts- under the radar game. Being in the merge, you managed to get the numbers to your side and overall I think you might have played the most flawless, least backstabbing game. Again, I was mostly a spectator, so that is my opinion and I may be wrong! Reading your posts was always a pleasure, cause you actually sound like a lawyer with all your sophisticated words, so if you 're not a lawyer irl, just consider that you'd make a really good one! Very Happy

Now, my question to all of you: Which traits of the character you chose do you think you incorporated the most to your game? If you had the chance to change something in the way you portrayed the character, what would that be? How many things in common do you have with your character?
Back to top Go down
Louis Litt

Louis Litt

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread EmptyWed 19 Nov - 13:55:30

Quote :
And now to the man who may have been my only ally in this game: Louis, seeing you there makes me extremely happy; you managed to play a really strategic and -at least to us outcasts- under the radar game. Being in the merge, you managed to get the numbers to your side and overall I think you might have played the most flawless, least backstabbing game. Again, I was mostly a spectator, so that is my opinion and I may be wrong! Reading your posts was always a pleasure, cause you actually sound like a lawyer with all your sophisticated words, so if you 're not a lawyer irl, just consider that you'd make a really good one!

Thank you Diana. It was a pleasure working and talking with you even if it was for a short time. Your assessment of my game is pretty accurate and very gracious. It is always refreshing to hear someone speak well about and respect the work you have done.

Now onto your question:

Quote :
Which traits of the character you chose do you think you incorporated the most to your game? If you had the chance to change something in the way you portrayed the character, what would that be? How many things in common do you have with your character?

I always try to represent my characters well, and Louis Litt was no different. Some of the personality traits I kept in common with him were intelligence, articulateness, leadership, dedication to my team, with the occasional outburst of emotion when things boil over. If I could change something about the way I played as Louis, I would probably have used more of his catch phrases and eccentricities. He is a bit of an odd fellow with a strong affinity for cats, raspberry bran bars, and mudding. I didn't really play those up to much and tried to be more friendly rather than goofy.
Back to top Go down
Princess Diana

Princess Diana

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread EmptyWed 19 Nov - 14:00:30

Thanks Louis! I almost regret not having watched Suits!
I'll definitely add it to my watchlist!
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread EmptyWed 19 Nov - 14:29:18

Princess Diana wrote:
First of all, Elsa and Louis make an ideal F2 couple. If it hadn't been Louis, I'd probably expect to see Charlie in his place since she seemed to have connections everywhere.

Iggy, you deserve a place in the final 3 as much as the other two, not only because you were incredibly good at challenges, but also because you were determined and didn't give up when things got rough.

Elsa, I really admire the amount of effort you put into this game and the fact that you are, even till now, true to your character!

And now to the man who may have been my only ally in this game: Louis, seeing you there makes me extremely happy; you managed to play a really strategic and -at least to us outcasts- under the radar game. Being in the merge, you managed to get the numbers to your side and overall I think you might have played the most flawless, least backstabbing game. Again, I was mostly a spectator, so that is my opinion and I may be wrong! Reading your posts was always a pleasure, cause you actually sound like a lawyer with all your sophisticated words, so if you 're not a lawyer irl, just consider that you'd make a really good one! Very Happy

Now, my question to all of you: Which traits of the character you chose do you think you incorporated the most to your game? If you had the chance to change something in the way you portrayed the character, what would that be? How many things in common do you have with your character?

So this is how I will address you, Princess Diana.

First, thank you so much for those kind words. I love you These mean a lot to me.

Now, how Elsa's traits were incorporated to my game would be a bit lengthy to answer, but I'll make a try nevertheless. I didn't make much of an effort to talk to people in the game, kind of like how she had to keep herself hidden in the movie. We both were viewed as kind of an enemy on the outside, like the Duke of Weaseltown as well as Hans. Similarly, I have heard that, in the game, I did manage to rub some people off the wrong way and have even had some of you to have negative opinions about me. What I think the game I had shared the most with Elsa though is that despite our outside appearances, I was actually open and willing to work with anyone who wanted me on their side, going so far as to prove it, which I did twice. Likewise, Elsa proved to Arendelle at the end of the film that she actually has a warm heart, first when she learned love could control her powers, and second when she gave Olaf his own flurry so he could survive summer and know what it's like to live outside the winter.

As far as how I played Elsa, I don't think what I would change anything about how I became my character, other constantly misspelling here and there. I think this game mirrors Elsa almost perfectly. I think this game, in a sense, is what Elsa is all about.

There's a whole laundry list of how much in common I have with Elsa that I can't name them all, but I will list some things I do have in common with Elsa:

a. We both can have a bit of a playful personality because we both sometimes dare to be confident, see open opportunities, and have fun where most people wouldn't do such a thing.

b. We both love chocolate! <3

c. We also have a taste for geometry, freedom, acceptance, fun, and bringing joy to others. In that sense, after learning so much about Elsa, I'm not afraid to admit that I kind of have a crush on her. Laughing

d. We're both down-to-earth whenever we can.

e. We both like to create.

f. We can also both be reserved.

I'd think all of this makes the effort worthwhile. <3
Back to top Go down
Princess Diana

Princess Diana

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread EmptyWed 19 Nov - 14:32:36

Elsa, I am really happy with the answer you gave me! Besides the constant misspelling, which I don't mind at all, I can see how much fun you had during the game and I am truly happy that someone in the finals had such a great time playing!
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread EmptyWed 19 Nov - 16:46:18

Princess Diana wrote:
One of Iggy's traits that I incorporated into my game was perseverance.  Iggy came to the US at the age of 16 without her family to pursue her dreams of becoming a rapper.  As a white female rapper with an Australian accent, she wasn't really taken seriously.  People laughed at her and told her she sucked but she didn't let that stop her.  It took her 7 years to break through to mainstream but again she never gave up.  Neither did I, no matter what I was up against I never gave up.  

There's a lot of things about my game you guys don't know or didn't see, here's a little behind the scenes.

During the final 5 endurance challenge where Charlie, Elsa, and I stayed up for over 9 hours I was at school using their internet.  A little less than 6 hours into the challenge some alarm came on and they kicked us all out of the student center.  Luckily, I had my laptop with me so I was outside of the Student Center on my laptop in the cold posting for about the next 1hr 1/2 to 2 hours.  I couldn't leave to drive home because I had no wi-fi.  So it was either go home and be warm or stay at school and do the challenge.  Eventually I found an unlocked lecture hall and chilled there for the duration of the challenge but I still never gave up.

During that final Redemption challenge, Diana you were whooping my ass.  I saw you continue to gain points and at one point led 11-2 with the end of the challenge in sight but I still never quit.

1. I also wrote a few rhymes which is something Iggy and I have in common.  We both write music but of course, she's a million times better than me.
2. I linked her twitter, facebook page, and website to my account because as an artist you have to promote yourself so I was promoting Iggy <3. I also added her age and where she grew up to my account.
3. I also used Iggy excuses for when I was signing off for the night.  For example, "I have a date with Nick (her bf)."  "I have to go rehearse for SNL where I will be premiering my new single 'Beg for It,' etc."
4. My signature is a quote from Iggy's song "100" which I feel like describes her. She is fancy, not just for the song. She has really great style and always dresses amazing in her videos, but she has a ratchet side to her as well (listen to songs of hers like Pu$$y, Hello, My World)
5. During the endurance challenge, I posted videos and song lyrics of Iggy's. One of the videos I posted was "I'm so Pregnant" which Iggy has said is her favorite Fancy parody.

Overall, I think I portrayed Iggy really well but if I could change something, I think I would try to sound even more like her because there were times where I sounded more like a Survivor player.
Back to top Go down
Dang Thu Mai

Dang Thu Mai

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread EmptyWed 19 Nov - 16:54:34

Hey guys. Congratulations to all of you. I'm glad to see that the three of the four best players made it to the end. Charlie is the other one, but I'd probably rank her fourth.

Um. I have one question I want to check on. Can any of you give me a rundown of every TC since merge? Just the statistics. Number of votes per player, or hidden immunity idols. Unhidden immunity idols. That sort of thing?
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread EmptyWed 19 Nov - 17:10:48

Just got back home. I'm writing an answer for Dang down.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread EmptyWed 19 Nov - 17:14:04

Sure Dang! Smile

Final 10: Sabrina had 5 votes, Deadpool 4 votes, and Jack 1. Everyone who got votes received a penalty vote. I was Immune.

Final 9: Lisbeth won Immunity and Louis and Larry had Idols played on them. Jack had 1 vote, Jeremy 3, and Deadpool 5.

Iggy won the next 5 Immunities.

At the Final 8, it was 4 votes for both Jack and Larry. Larry won the tiebreaker, though I tried it out for fun. Laughing

Final 7: Me, Lisbeth, Jeremy, and Louis were all safe via Idol, so the 4 votes on him, the 2 on me, and the vote did not count, sending Charlie and Larry into a tiebreaker that Charlie won.

Final 6: 2 Idols were used on Louis, voiding the 3 votes on him and sending Lisbeth home with 2 votes. Jeremy got 1 vote.

Final 5: 2 votes Jeremy, 2 Charlie, and 1 Louis. Charlie won the tiebreaker 71-63.

Final 4: I was sent into a tiebreaker with Charlie. I beat her 77-74.

Final 3: Louis won Immunity and took me. <3 Iggy won the final Redemption Challenge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Tribal Council Thread
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities :: The Game :: Final Tribal Council-
Jump to: