Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

This room is for

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

This room is for - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyThu 6 Nov - 23:19:12

I will go vote him now <3 I hope that bitter as I want your babies douchebag leaves this time.
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyThu 6 Nov - 23:25:09

voted. let's cross our fingers guys. and i suppose it would be a good time to touch base here, but are we all still settled on final four and then just fighting for our lives from there? may the best man win and such?

Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyThu 6 Nov - 23:34:48

Or Woman. Smile But yes, we're almost there and I hope everyone knows we can't win up against anybody from the other tribe because the alliance will all vote for that person who makes finals. It should be a great fight to the finish, that's for sure. Good luck guys
Back to top Go down
http://iggyazalea.com/
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyFri 7 Nov - 7:56:24

Agreed. Sorry I had to go last night. Louis is fine with me.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyFri 7 Nov - 11:48:54

Yes, I'm all for us being Final 4 and hoping the best one of us wins. Let's hope this works! <3
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptySat 8 Nov - 5:57:46

Lol so we know why you wanted Charlie to stay.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptySun 9 Nov - 20:59:21

Why did I want Charlie to stay?
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Nov - 6:56:22

Jeremy, I'm still with you guys. I'm sorry for what I did but I had to ensure I wasn't 4th place but I do want an Elsa/Jeremy/Iggy final 3. I hope we can move past that and work together to get there.

So we have 2 options tonight, I think it should be Charlie. She's the bigger threat and Princess Diana is no pushover herself in challenges.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Nov - 8:01:56

You are voting so lol.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Nov - 8:13:48

I am voting so???? You are voting too and don't we usually discuss the vote?

I threw Charlie out there because I wanted to get your opinion as well as Elsa's opinion like we would any other day, but that was before Diana posted that stuff about Louis getting idoled for safety.

Jeremy, if you're mad at me or have anything you want to say please speak now. Elsa and I spoke in private, we got it all out, and we're good. I'd like to do the same with you. If you feel like you want to let me have it, go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Nov - 9:31:18

I mean Diana said I'm the one left to vote for. Yeah I'm annoyed that you voted her but if you are serious then ok, I would like us to work together.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Nov - 9:46:58

Also Iggy I wanted you out after Lisbeth went but after reading this and the fact you aren't staying quiet after is why it seemw you are honest about wanting to still work together. Sorry. I get your reasons too about the fourth place thing.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Nov - 12:08:33

While I would prefer Louis to leave, the more important thing is we vote together. If we let this one TC separate us, we won't be making it to the end. Iggy is right that we spoke in private to air out dirty laundry and I understood it was all for the sake of making a move. The most important thing is we vote together.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Nov - 12:13:35

Louis is fine with me. Though he is getting Idoled right?
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Nov - 12:18:40

I don't think so. Idols I believe are done. It's interesting how voted out players could still have Idols and use them though while they were in play.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Nov - 13:02:08

It is a bit bad as they shouldn't incase they are bitter but it was also good.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Nov - 13:52:33

I agree that idols should be done but this is the "Labyrinth of Curiosities." If we're heading for a tie, I think Jeremy has a better shot up against Louis but Diana pretty much promised Louis that he's safe.

I figured you might want me gone, it makes sense but realistically if any of us wants to win we need to go to the end together and that's kind of why I wanted Lisbeth out. I wanted to kind of force you guys to take me to the end or else you'd end up taking someone who would beat you.

Anyway, Louis does seem to have some sort of support because so many idols have been used on him and he claims it wasn't him who did it but Charlie will be harder to beat in a tie breaker.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Nov - 13:56:36

If I go then it's cool. But I will vote Louis.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Nov - 13:59:42

Oh thank God, Diana's not actually back. Phew!!! Looks like we're all good and Jeremy, I kind of already voted for Charlie.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Nov - 14:23:54

Okay, then I will vote Charlie too.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Nov - 14:55:33

I thought it was for Louis ugh!
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Nov - 17:07:15

Please tell me you didn't already vote Jeremy, I really don't want this to go to a tie breaker based on a miscommunication.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Nov - 17:28:54

I did. I thought we said Louis lol. So sorry girls.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Nov - 17:32:30

I want your babies, it's okay. Just please beat Charlie in the tie breaker.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Nov - 17:40:10

Good luck Jeremy! I hope you win. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next