Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

This room is for

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

This room is for - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyTue 4 Nov - 20:40:14

no challenge tonight, that is no good. regardless, enjoy the night of you three.

Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyTue 4 Nov - 21:21:33

I will! you do the same.
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyWed 5 Nov - 1:08:49

jack really screwed us out of getting larry voted out. guess we should count him out as it is likely he would show up or win the challenge tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyWed 5 Nov - 1:30:51

Yes, I figured they would vote for him but I thought we'd get to revote and we'd have the numbers if that was the case.

On the bright side regardless of what happens, we still have the numbers moving forward.
Back to top Go down
http://iggyazalea.com/
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyWed 5 Nov - 1:32:54

I didn't even realize that about the revote! how unfair that we weren't allowed a revote, larry would have definitely been gone. I do suppose that we still have the numbers, and if they did have another idol I feel they would have tried to play it. so we should be okay tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyWed 5 Nov - 12:38:02

With the idols did Larry think you would say yes? Jack didn't help Merge anyay.
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyWed 5 Nov - 12:40:19

Exactly. Moron. "yes indeed, we will be voting you out." "thanks, lisbeth, now I know to play my idol!". I'm sorry if he believes that he has done something for me in this game that would warrant me being honest with him, when our only interactions have been him messaging me to kiss ass every time their tribe lost immunity. also, jury threats are incredibly lame.

Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyWed 5 Nov - 12:44:12

oh yes, and jack has been useless since we have merged. no great loss.

Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyWed 5 Nov - 13:36:57

In a sense, I'm kind of glad that the tiebreaker is being done this way since it is Jack going in. He's been useless since we merged and we still have numbers going forward, but anything is better than going home to purple rock.
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyWed 5 Nov - 13:57:45

what sucks is like iggy said, if we would have went to a tiebreaker then it would have been the four of us voting against louis and charlie. that part sucks. it does not seem to matter though, as we at least will still have the numbers!

Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyWed 5 Nov - 15:27:56

I'm a little upset about us not being able to revote, I liked Jack but it is what it is :'(

My only concern moving forward is that even if they didn't have idols for this round, someone could have 2 points and get a third tonight so we still have to move cautiously and it's best if one of us wins immunity so we have 3 options instead of 2.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyWed 5 Nov - 21:35:01

I agree, even though it was only 2 Tribals ago the Idols were used and not 3. However, there was 2 Idols used that night, so the 3rd one could still have one.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyWed 5 Nov - 21:40:22

Agreed. We needt o be careful. Louis wasn't on for the clue. I say vote him.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyWed 5 Nov - 21:43:22

I think he should be the vote too, but for a different reason. We know he used an Idol, but I have a thought that Charlie had the Idol that was used on Larry, though I don't discredit the chance that it was he who used it on himself.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyWed 5 Nov - 22:12:20

Maybe. Larry did seem angry that day. Though Louis could of got one. Charlie has one or two.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyWed 5 Nov - 22:15:28

Whatever the case might be, we still haven't even won the alliance game yet. We don't have inactives to hide behind anymore, so if 2 of us get Idoled out in these next 2 Tribals, those 3 could still potentially be the ones who win the game.
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyWed 5 Nov - 22:17:49

this is going to be a crucial vote. it's worrisome. do we think we will settle for louis?

Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyWed 5 Nov - 22:18:29

I think we should. He seems to be the safest bet.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyWed 5 Nov - 22:18:30

That is a chance sadly. All those idols about lol.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyWed 5 Nov - 22:19:41

I don't know, I feel like he's kind of an obvious vote. To me, Charlie is the most low key.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyWed 5 Nov - 22:22:33

She's also the likeliest one to have an Idol, so voting her is risky.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyWed 5 Nov - 22:31:25

I see your point, I think she has one but I just question whether or not she'll play it for herself or someone else.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyWed 5 Nov - 22:32:12

That's something I wish I knew. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyWed 5 Nov - 22:36:33

Ok, we need this one. I imagine Charlie would use one regardless of who wins.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 EmptyWed 5 Nov - 23:16:33

So we're sending Louis home?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next