Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

This room is for

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

This room is for - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Oct - 21:54:40

Jeremy, it's not your fault. I also posted after they had 5 so they still would have won, I guess it was just their time.

Anyway enough of this pity party, we can kick their asses again tomorrow. I just had a thought. We have us 4 and I like that, BUT what about Jack? I know I'm getting a little ahead of myself but if he feels like the odd one out, what's to stop him from jumping to the other side at the merge? I mean, we have 3 clear people to vote out so if we're not voting him out, why not add him to our alliance but make it seem like we're just establishing it so he doesn't feel like the 5th? Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://iggyazalea.com/
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Oct - 21:55:39

Also she doesn't say much. At least say you can't be here or anything. Will she vote? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Oct - 21:56:01

Good point. I know I would feel left out if I felt like a fifth wheel in an tribe I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Oct - 21:57:33

i agree very much with wanting jack to be with us. five is more powerful after the merge and it would be good to have him on our side.

Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Oct - 21:58:46

I PMed Jack. I'll ask for a PR for us five?

Yeah Iggy we got to stay positive!

This room is for - Page 2 BestShirtless_02_jeremy.
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Oct - 22:00:05

that is quite the abdomen. a new room sounds nice. allow me to put on my acting face and rehearse how glad i am that we have formed this new alliance of five.

Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Oct - 22:00:21

Fine with me. Smile

Nice chest btw!
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Oct - 22:04:31

Thanks ladies Razz.

I wanted to see if Diana would of been voted off. I doubt it, but it would of exposed the alliance.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Oct - 22:06:55

We'll have another chance to see that happen, either through winning tomorrow or somehow getting Individual Immunity which would cause both tribes to vote someone off.
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Oct - 22:10:44

okay, i just submitted my vote. we will do much better tomorrow night! good thinking on bringing jack in, iggy. it will definitely help us in the long run. i am going to sign off for tonight. i have cigarettes to smoke and research to take part in. see you all tomorrow evening.

Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Oct - 22:18:30

I've submitted mine too and I'm off to the studio. I'll see you guys tomorrow evening as well. Peace, love, and all that good stuff. Bye
Back to top Go down
http://iggyazalea.com/
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Oct - 22:18:58

Good night, Lis! I have ill-doing towns to freeze along with Chris, who will be out.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Oct - 21:31:46

I asked for a PR last night for us and Jack.

Also Charlie and Larry seem to have a room. With others I guess.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Oct - 21:43:31

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised those 2 do. Most likely with most the other members of their tribe.

I'm going to be here at that late hour Oxy posted. lol
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Oct - 21:48:15

11 est is late. Kathy said 9est. I found the post don't cry annoying. Some people may not make it. I should be here though.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Oct - 21:53:15

I can be here even if it's at 1 am lmao I agree that the post itself was annoying, but it's about what I would expect from Oxy.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Oct - 21:55:45

Yeah that's true. It's Oxy, he meant it lightly. Was just seeing it first time annoying lol.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Oct - 21:57:59

Yeah lol
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Oct - 22:40:22

How did you get a vote? Amy voted as her post count went up.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Oct - 22:42:45

I wondering the same thing, and to tell the truth, I'm kind of pissed about it. I know I voted, and it looks as though Chris penaltied himself as well as Deadpool and Amy
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Oct - 22:45:15

I dont know if Amy did but noq I guess she did. Would Jack vote you out? Maybe Lana read wrong?
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Oct - 22:47:55

Well, Lana didn't specify what she wanted the Voting Thread to be called, but I wrote the title of my voting thread to make it obvious that it was my voting thread.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Oct - 22:54:19

We'll need to ask her about it.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Oct - 22:59:06

Lana, if you see this, I sent you a PM.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Oct - 23:22:30

Did she get back to you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for   This room is for - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next