Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

Week 3 of the Game (Tribals 7-12)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

Week 3 of the Game (Tribals 7-12) Empty
PostSubject: Week 3 of the Game (Tribals 7-12)   Week 3 of the Game (Tribals 7-12) EmptySun 2 Nov - 22:08:46

Round 7

So I've made it to the merge and I'm really happy about it but I'm also nervous at the same time. My tribe does have the numbers but with an indefinite number of idols in play, anything can happen. Speaking of idols, I'm so bummed at myself. I gave Jeremy the answer to the last idol clue so he gave me this one but I was in such a rush that I didn't notice his pm so I didn't look at it and guessed wrong. He gave me the right answer so I just missed out on an idol and that sucks.

Elsa won the challenge so she's safe and my tribe wants to vote out Sabrina. I see the logic in it but I'm afraid this plan could go awry quickly. Pray for us.
Back to top Go down
http://iggyazalea.com/
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 of the Game (Tribals 7-12)   Week 3 of the Game (Tribals 7-12) EmptySun 2 Nov - 23:02:10

Round 8

Phenomenal (Britney Voice)

Louis and Jeremy are going at it and I'm loving it. I'm just going to sit back and watch the show. This has nothing to do with me. My plan is to continue to fly under the radar while we take out the other side so that just in case they play an idol, it won't be to send me home.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 of the Game (Tribals 7-12)   Week 3 of the Game (Tribals 7-12) EmptyMon 3 Nov - 23:25:14

Round 9

I WON!!

I'm really excited to have won this individual immunity challenge because I feel like this solidifies my spot in the top 5 or top 6 at least. I've been considering playing my idol next round if I don't win and saying "I'm playing this idol because I don't want to end up like James from China" to give off the illusion that I have 2 idols when really I only have one. I do feel comfortable with my alliance but it's only a matter of time before we start chopping each other's heads off.

For tonight's vote, everyone seems to want Larry. I'm fine with that but I do think Charlie is a safer bet. However, it's not my ass that's on the line if an idol is played so I'm not going to contest it.

I've been thinking about the endgame for a while and I'd like to go with Jeremy or Jack to the end, but I'm reluctant to make a deal with Jeremy because I think him and Lisbeth have something going on. I also think that Elsa and Lisbeth have something going on. It could be my paranoia or I could be out 5th place, I don't know but I am thinking ahead for the future.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 of the Game (Tribals 7-12)   Week 3 of the Game (Tribals 7-12) EmptyWed 5 Nov - 23:35:52

Round 10
I won again!!

Now I'm guaranteed final 5 because I still have my idol in my back pocket so I'm sitting pretty, but I do want to make a big move soon.

I want Lisbeth GONE. She's my biggest competition in challenges and I see her as my biggest threat to win the game. She thinks we're together but she better watch her back.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 of the Game (Tribals 7-12)   Week 3 of the Game (Tribals 7-12) EmptyWed 5 Nov - 23:42:15

Round 10

Holy Beautiful garden of roses, I just had a thought. I'm sure everyone on my side has an idol and they will play it next round so if I want to take Lisbeth out, I need to do that now. I figure I can flip, take her out, and then everyone my side can idol themselves next round and we'll have the numbers going into the final 5. I've been worrying about my position in this game and this could be the move to make right here.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 of the Game (Tribals 7-12)   Week 3 of the Game (Tribals 7-12) EmptyThu 6 Nov - 0:24:47

Round 10

My conversation with Charley. I think I might want to shake up this game.

But if things don't work out tonight which they won't if Lisbeth and Elsa are being honest, I hope we can keep communicating because we can always try again next time and I hope we can keep this conversation between us and not my tribe members <3.

Charlie Bradbury

Wed 5 Nov - 20:12:25 Topic: Re: Hey
I don't think you were trying to play, I'm just disappointed.

Iggy Azalea

Wed 5 Nov - 20:08:38 Topic: Re: Hey
Okay, Lisbeth and Elsa just told me they both played idols so my guess is they have 2 (one for this round and one for next) so I'm thinking it would have been a waste anyway. I really hope you don't think I was playing with you this whole time, because we really did vote Louis and I just asked them and they told me they played idols because it was too risky not to.

Charlie Bradbury

Wed 5 Nov - 20:04:08 Topic: Re: Hey
If they have any more they haven't told me. Louis already played one.

Iggy Azalea

Wed 5 Nov - 20:01:32 Topic: Re: Hey
I want your babies

I already voted. I was hoping you guys really did have an idol. I guess you should go ahead and vote Elsa and yes she's the one I wanted gone.

Charlie Bradbury

Wed 5 Nov - 19:53:45 Topic: Re: Hey
We don't have any more idols.

Who was annoying you on the other side? And please say it was Elsa because I think the boys are gone for the night now and I'm dying here.

Iggy Azalea

Wed 5 Nov - 19:52:23 Topic: Re: Hey
Okay, I asked Kathy for a private room to make this easier but I don't think she's on anymore.

Anyway, this is the truth. Believe or not, we're voting for Louis. If anybody has an idol, it needs to be played for him.

Okay, I don't know if you're telling the truth about not having idols or not but I'd like to make a deal. There is someone I want gone on my tribe and if we can take said person out tonight and keep you guys here, giving you guys a fighting shot, I would like

1. If you guys gain the numbers after next round, take me to final 4 at least
2. Jury Votes????

Yes yes, or am I asking too much?

Topic review
Iggy Azalea

Wed 5 Nov - 19:45:42 Topic: Re: Hey
Okay, I don't know if you're telling the truth about not having idols or not but I'd like to make a deal. There is someone I want gone on my tribe and if we can take said person out tonight and keep you guys here, giving you guys a fighting shot, I would like

1. If you guys gain the numbers after next round, take me to final 4 at least
2. Jury Votes????

Yes yes, or am I asking too much?

Charlie Bradbury

Wed 5 Nov - 19:43:42 Topic: Re: Hey
Oh, ok. I don't know if Larry's voted yet though, he might have.

Iggy Azalea

Wed 5 Nov - 19:39:51 Topic: Re: Hey
Can you tell everyone to hold off on voting? I'd like to speak with all 3 of you.

Charlie Bradbury

Wed 5 Nov - 19:38:37 Topic: Re: Hey
Not yet. And no one on this side has any idols left.

Iggy Azalea

Wed 5 Nov - 19:37:19 Topic: Re: Hey
Haha that's the thing I have to worry about with you Sad

My mind is racing. Have you guys voted yet?

Charlie Bradbury

Wed 5 Nov - 19:33:04 Topic: Re: Hey
I could, but how do I know you won't tell them and what if they have an idol?

Iggy Azalea

Wed 5 Nov - 19:20:01 Topic: Re: Hey
Haha lmao

of course I do!!

Spoiler:

Just wondering, would you tell me who you're voting for? You totally don't have to at all.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 of the Game (Tribals 7-12)   Week 3 of the Game (Tribals 7-12) EmptyThu 6 Nov - 21:53:02

Round 10

Whoa 4 idols played!!!

Definitely an interesting tribal but I am a bit disappointed that nobody from my alliance is going home. I'd like for one of them to leave and I would have preferred for it to happen tonight but that's not the case Sad

On the bright side, I still have my idol so a bitch is not going anywhere tonight Smile

Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 of the Game (Tribals 7-12)   Week 3 of the Game (Tribals 7-12) EmptyThu 6 Nov - 22:00:40

Round 10

Larry, I'm glad you want me to win but I don't need you broadcasting that to the entire cast. That just puts a target on my back. I would have appreciated a post rooting for anybody else but me and then a pm saying that you really want me to win and that your post was all for show.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 of the Game (Tribals 7-12)   Week 3 of the Game (Tribals 7-12) EmptyThu 6 Nov - 23:13:02

Round 11

3rd individual immunity in a row!! My plan at this point is just to keep winning every single challenge and to do that, I need to go up against people who suck. Lisbeth is a bit of a beast and someone who could beat me so she needs to go TONIGHT.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 of the Game (Tribals 7-12)   Week 3 of the Game (Tribals 7-12) EmptyThu 6 Nov - 23:19:22

Round 11

My conversation with Louis

To: Iggy Azalea
Posted: Today at 19:12:37
Subject: Re: Hey Louis, Quote message
Ok that's great. So you are immune and now you just have to figure out who they are voting for, and you have a 50/50 chance to be right. That is better odds than they have. Also, just a thought, but I suck at challenges, legit. So if you use it on me and we at least tie the vote, Charlie prob has a good chance to win a tie. But if that is unfair of me to expect than just do what you think is best. So you me and Charlie will be voting the same person then? Let's make sure we are on the same page. I have some thoughts on who we should choose.
View user profile

Reply to message
Topic review
Iggy Azalea

Thu 6 Nov - 19:16:28 Topic: Re: Hey Louis,
Hey, yes right now it looks like everyone is leaning towards writing your name down again so you'll probably get the idol Smile

As far as the vote goes, part of me wants to split the vote 2 votes Lisbeth, 1 vote Jeremy just incase it becomes idol mania again but I'd prefer it if Lisbeth left tonight. How would you feel about that?

Louis Litt

Thu 6 Nov - 19:12:37 Topic: Re: Hey Louis,
Ok that's great. So you are immune and now you just have to figure out who they are voting for, and you have a 50/50 chance to be right. That is better odds than they have. Also, just a thought, but I suck at challenges, legit. So if you use it on me and we at least tie the vote, Charlie prob has a good chance to win a tie. But if that is unfair of me to expect than just do what you think is best. So you me and Charlie will be voting the same person then? Let's make sure we are on the same page. I have some thoughts on who we should choose.

Iggy Azalea

Thu 6 Nov - 19:08:59 Topic: Re: Hey Louis,
Haha okay, I don't know who she is or anyone else for that matter. Mind sharing with me your thoughts?

And right now, I'm going to try to figure out who they're voting for. I have an idol and I'm going to give it to either you or Charlie. If you guys have another one, that'd be perfect.

Louis Litt

Thu 6 Nov - 19:08:02 Topic: Re: Hey Louis,
Congratulations Iggy, you really deserve it I am happy for you. I am here if you would like to chat.

Louis Litt

Thu 6 Nov - 18:20:08 Topic: Re: Hey Louis,
You are correct.

Iggy Azalea

Thu 6 Nov - 18:09:05 Topic: Re: Hey Louis,
Haha sure, and I'm going to take a guess that Elsa is one of the people you have figured out? Day 1, she said she knew who you were so I'm guessing you two might have some kind of history. Well actually it was more like Day 3, but you catch my point.

I don't have anyone figured out and I'm hoping nobody has me figured out. I'm usually pretty good at hiding my identity but I have been correctly guessed once or twice.

Louis Litt

I love how in just one day I went from hardly anybody talking to me, "Now everybody in the game want to get em a taste."
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 of the Game (Tribals 7-12)   Week 3 of the Game (Tribals 7-12) EmptyThu 6 Nov - 23:24:40

Round 11

It's time to make a big move and hopefully get Lisbeth out of here. *Fingers Crossed this works*
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 of the Game (Tribals 7-12)   Week 3 of the Game (Tribals 7-12) EmptyFri 7 Nov - 0:26:55

Round 11

My conversation with Lisbeth about giving her my idol.

Posted: Today at 20:15:03
Subject: Re: hey there, iggy. Quote message
oh my gosh, that is wonderful. you really mean it? I just worry that louis and charlie would want to target me because he has been being bitchy at me, and I kind of wasted my idol last round so I have been freaking out. well thank you, very much. Smile

View user profile

Reply to message
Topic review
Lisbeth Salander

Thu 6 Nov - 20:15:03 Topic: Re: hey there, iggy.
oh my gosh, that is wonderful. you really mean it? I just worry that louis and charlie would want to target me because he has been being bitchy at me, and I kind of wasted my idol last round so I have been freaking out. well thank you, very much. Smile

Iggy Azalea

Thu 6 Nov - 20:13:09 Topic: Re: hey there, iggy.
Okay sure, I was thinking about playing it for one of you and just doing eeny, meeny, miny, mo but you're the only one to ask for it Smile

Lisbeth Salander

Thu 6 Nov - 20:08:06 Topic: Re: hey there, iggy.
I have a strange request... Now that you have immunity, would you ever consider using an idol on me if I knew I was getting voted for?

Iggy Azalea

Thu 6 Nov - 19:10:00 Topic: Re: hey there, iggy.
Haha I don't, I didn't even think I got it. I would have asked the same thing so don't sweat it.

Lisbeth Salander

Thu 6 Nov - 18:57:55 Topic: Re: hey there, iggy.
don't hate me because I thought you didn't get your first point. ha ha.

I feel so bad....she wants me to give her my idol but I want to use my idol to get her out. What am I to say? I feel so bad.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 of the Game (Tribals 7-12)   Week 3 of the Game (Tribals 7-12) EmptyFri 7 Nov - 0:28:36

Round 11

My Conversation with Charlie

Inbox :: Message
Posted: Today at 20:14:49
Subject: Re: Hey Quote message
I don't even know anymore. Should we just go all 3 or still split it in case?
View user profile

Reply to message
Topic review
Iggy Azalea

Thu 6 Nov - 20:27:44 Topic: Re: Hey
Hey, I'm going to sign off for the night. I'm going to go ahead and vote for Jeremy. Please vote for Lisbeth and let's pray that this works.

Iggy Azalea

Thu 6 Nov - 20:22:25 Topic: Re: Hey
I don't know, she's been acting nervous as hell and she does that. Last round, she was calm. She joked about playing her idol. Her whole attitude is different now, I think she knows she's not safe and I want her gone. I'd like to see Jeremy and Elsa play without her. I say vote her and I'll vote for Jeremy just in case?

Charlie Bradbury

Thu 6 Nov - 20:14:49 Topic: Re: Hey
I don't even know anymore. Should we just go all 3 or still split it in case?

Charlie Bradbury

Thu 6 Nov - 20:13:55 Topic: Re: Hey
Yeah, she told me a long while ago she's good at solving clues. She might have multiple but still asking for ones from like Elsa to keep a stash up.

Iggy Azalea

Thu 6 Nov - 20:11:58 Topic: Re: Hey
I don't think she has one though, she just asked me to use mine on her.

Iggy Azalea

Thu 6 Nov - 20:10:02 Topic: Re: Hey
Really? I've been afraid they all have one. I talked to Louis about me voting for Jeremy just in case so maybe my one vote can send him home if Lisbeth plays an idol.

Charlie Bradbury

Thu 6 Nov - 19:58:21 Topic: Re: Hey
Yeah, I'm nervous though. I heard a rumor she might have more than one idol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 of the Game (Tribals 7-12)   Week 3 of the Game (Tribals 7-12) Empty

Back to top Go down

Week 3 of the Game (Tribals 7-12)
Page 1 of 1