Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

Week 4 (Final Week of the Game)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

Week 4 (Final Week of the Game) Empty
PostSubject: Week 4 (Final Week of the Game)   Week 4 (Final Week of the Game) EmptySun 9 Nov - 21:09:24

Round 12

What the hell???

Diana is back, Redemption Island was in play this whole time??? This totally could ruin my game plan. I was planning on winning immunity tonight and flipping back with my original alliance of Jeremy/Elsa to take out Charlie but now I'm thinking they might want to replace me with Diana and I can't vote off Diana because she's immune. This sucks!!! I don't want Diana here, I don't need her here, but I can't get rid of her. Ugh!!! Now what to do?
Back to top Go down
http://iggyazalea.com/
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 (Final Week of the Game)   Week 4 (Final Week of the Game) EmptySun 9 Nov - 21:11:23

Round 12

At this point, I don't care what I have to do, I am going to win immunity. My gameplan is to win every immunity from now until finals.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 (Final Week of the Game)   Week 4 (Final Week of the Game) EmptySun 9 Nov - 21:19:42

Round 12

Now that Diana is back, I'm regretting getting rid of Lisbeth. Had she stayed, our alliance would have the numbers 4 to 2 with no idols in play. Now that Diana is here, Jeremy and Elsa will for sure reel her in and they might try to oust me.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 (Final Week of the Game)   Week 4 (Final Week of the Game) EmptyMon 10 Nov - 3:12:57

Round 12

Charlie, SHUT UP....SHUT UP....STFU!!!!

She's giving Diana all the info and I'm just like STFU!!!! You don't do that. That right there makes me want to get rid of Charlie even more than I already did, she better stay in goddamn challenge I know that much.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 (Final Week of the Game)   Week 4 (Final Week of the Game) EmptyMon 10 Nov - 3:20:30

Round 12

Charlie, SHUT THE FCK UP!!!!

You just told the bitch she's the swing vote. Ugh!!!! She's annoying the hell out of me right about now, I think it's time for her to go.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 (Final Week of the Game)   Week 4 (Final Week of the Game) EmptyMon 10 Nov - 3:21:31

Quote :
This is the web
Web that you weave
So baby now Rest in peace.
Charlie, pay close attention to those lyrics.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 (Final Week of the Game)   Week 4 (Final Week of the Game) EmptyMon 10 Nov - 3:25:43

Round 12

Did this bitch Diana really just tell me to my face that she doesn't mind voting me off? Damn, I can't wait until she's not immune. It's time for operation revolving door. Bitch needs to leave just as soon as she came back, she should have stayed gone Ms. 4th bitch out the door.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 (Final Week of the Game)   Week 4 (Final Week of the Game) EmptyMon 10 Nov - 3:51:52

Round 12

I'm so nervous, at this point I don't know who I can trust. I wish that I would have kept Lisbeth. Had I known someone was coming back I would have, but thinking next round was the final 5 I sent her home to set myself up to make it to the final 3. Diana coming back completely ruins my game. It's like now what do I do? I'm telling Elsa we're together but I have a feeling she might be using everything I'm saying to her against me. Louis told me that Jeremy asked him to work together to vote me off next. If I didn't need immunity before, I definitely need it now and I refuse to give up.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 (Final Week of the Game)   Week 4 (Final Week of the Game) EmptyMon 10 Nov - 4:02:02

Round 12

Elsa, bitch why are you encouraging Charlie to stay in this challenge?

Are these bitches in cahoots? If the bitch wants to drop out the challenge, let her.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 (Final Week of the Game)   Week 4 (Final Week of the Game) EmptyMon 10 Nov - 21:26:33

Round 12

So I win again and I'm really excited. At this point, these wins are just bragging rights for me. Everybody thinks I'm not really playing the game yet I've won more immunities than everyone else combined.

So Kathy drops another bomb on us which is that Diana isn't really back, it was all a joke. I'm really happy to hear this because I didn't want Diana back, it would have only ruined my game.

Now without her, everything is back going according to plan. There 5 left and I'm the swing vote. Unfortunately for Varekai, I never had any intention of going to the finals with them. Our whole alliance was a one vote thing.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 (Final Week of the Game)   Week 4 (Final Week of the Game) EmptyMon 10 Nov - 22:30:06

Round 12

My pms with Louis letting him know I'm sticking with the Zarkana alliance.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 (Final Week of the Game)   Week 4 (Final Week of the Game) EmptyMon 10 Nov - 23:52:58

Round 13

So the vote ties and Jeremy loses the tie-breaker and goes home. I'm a little upset to see him leave but at the end of the day, I feel like he tried to force me to vote Louis and I wasn't down for that. I mean, he just says "I'm voting Louis" and then votes and goes offline. No bitch, we didn't agree to anything, you decided what the vote was without me agreeing. So I decided to change it up and get the vote to be Charlie (who I wanted gone). In the end, Charlie won the tie-breaker so obviously she deserves to be here.

I win the immunity challenge Smile. 5th win in a row and it feels good. I'm guaranteed a spot in the final 3 and I'm one step closer to winning this game. Now for the vote. Once again, I want Charlie gone. I don't know how many times I've suggested voting her out but somehow the bitch never leaves. Louis says he agrees to vote her out but I'm not sure if he's telling the truth or lying. Only time will tell but I do want Charlie to be voted out so worse case scenario is it comes to a tie. Hopefully Elsa can do what Jeremy couldn't do and that's beat Charlie.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 (Final Week of the Game)   Week 4 (Final Week of the Game) EmptyMon 10 Nov - 23:54:53

Round 13

I really feel like Louis is lying about voting Charlie but I hope he isn't.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 (Final Week of the Game)   Week 4 (Final Week of the Game) EmptyTue 11 Nov - 0:31:53

Round 13

So of course Louis lied and voted Elsa. Now it's onto the tie-breaker. I'm really hoping that Elsa can pull this one off because if not, I'm in the minority up against Louis and Charlie for the last immunity.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 (Final Week of the Game)   Week 4 (Final Week of the Game) EmptyTue 11 Nov - 1:07:52

Round 13

So Elsa wins the tie-breaker and I'm not as happy about it as I thought I'd be. I feel like my best shot at winning might be up against Louis and if it was me/Charlie/Louis in the final 3, Elsa wouldn't be mad at me for taking Louis. However, now that it's me/Louis/Elsa in the final 3 she will be. Plus I know she'll get Lisbeth's and Jeremy's votes for sure. Would I be making a mistake by taking Elsa? It's definitely something I have to think about.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 (Final Week of the Game)   Week 4 (Final Week of the Game) EmptyThu 20 Nov - 10:50:13

#FTC
Just drafting this out here

For LOUIS:
Quote :
Whereas I was always in a minority, fighting every night to survive, and was able to outlast all of my alliance members and everyone but Elsa from the dominant alliance.
Where was all this fight that you speak of because from my perspective, it seems like you gave up several times throughout this game and was prepared to be voted out. Anybody who gives up doesn't deserve to win Survivor in my opinion. For examples at FINAL 8, you had no idol and were in the minority yet you also didn't approach any of us from my side about keeping you in the game.  You just got lucky that we chose to target Larry that round.  What role did you play in your safety for this round?  Where's the fight?

At FINAL 7, even though you had no idol and was in the minority, you didn't even attempt the challenge.  After the challenge,you posted this...
Quote :
In case it wasn't clear before, any of the majority 4 who actually speaks to me before I am out will go a long way to locking up one vote. I mean I hope my vote is worth at least a Hey, how do ya do.
Was this a goodbye message or did you posted this hoping one of us would come to you with a deal?  I don't know about Jeremy, Elsa, and Lisbeth but you weren't getting that from me.  My response to that quote was for me to tell you why I hadn't talked to you and that was going to be the end of our conversation.  You never asked me for any type of alliance or anything, you just said "you're apparently the smartest of your bunch" or something to that extent.  I still voted you out after our encounter.  It was CHARLIE who approached me, something you should have done if you were really fighting to stay or approached someone else from my side.  Once again, you were lucky that DANG played his idol and saved you or else you were gone here without much of a fight to stay.

At FINAL 6, you did the first question and then quit the challenge after that.  Again, where's the fight?  Once again, you were lucky this time that I decided to flip (Credits Iggy & Charlie) and basically our conversation this round was me telling you what the plan was and that I would be playing my idol for you.  I don't feel like you played much of a role in your safety in this round too.  One of the jurors also played their idol for you so once again, this is why I say you were lucky.

At FINAL 5, you didn't attempt the challenge again while Elsa and I stayed up for almost 10 hours during endurance. Then after I told you that I was siding with my original Zarkana alliance, your response was something along the lines of "I'm not voting for you," (Threatening me with your vote like Lisbeth said) and how you were going to vote for Jeremy for duping me. Once again, you were already planning on being on the jury. I had to respond to you and let you know that "MOFO - you're not out of the game yet. So what I'm not taking you to the end, you can still find another way to get there. Fight to get there." Also, Jeremy didn't dupe me Smile

Quote :
Beyond those two wins, I remained focused on keeping my finger on the pulse of the game and ensuring that I always survived whatever situation I was in, whether it be by the protection of other players' idols, clever manipulation, or simply general likeability.
You didn't know that the jury was going to play their idols on you and you didn't really play a part in me playing my idol on you. I feel like you've received credit for a lot of things you didn't do and you're taking credit for things you didn't do. The only idol I know you played a part in getting played on you was the one at final 9 that was flushed out. Where was the clever manipulation? The only thing I saw was you try to bait our tribe into voting you out at final 9 but we all saw that coming a mile away.

I know I came hard for Louis but I feel like he's been the luckiest person in the game and I just don't see an amazing player that some of the jurors seem to do. So Louis, my task for you is for you to PROVE ME WRONG. I'm a human, I make mistakes. Prove that I'm wrong about you, but from where I stand I honestly don't think you deserve to win.

For ELSA
If I lose to you, I get it. My question for you is
1. What separates you from our alliance (Me/you/Jeremy/Lisbeth). I feel like we played as a group for a large part of the game. We made all the decisions together and I give all 4 of us equal credit. What did you do individually for either yourself or the alliance? I know you said you were responsible for all 3 of you playing your idols at final 7 so good play there Smile
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 (Final Week of the Game)   Week 4 (Final Week of the Game) EmptyThu 20 Nov - 10:57:44

#FTC
Just drafting this out here

For LOUIS:
Quote :
Whereas I was always in a minority, fighting every night to survive, and was able to outlast all of my alliance members and everyone but Elsa from the dominant alliance.
Where was all this fight that you speak of because from my perspective, it seems like you gave up several times throughout this game and was prepared to be voted outFINAL 8, you had no idol and were in the minority yet you also didn't approach any of us from my side about keeping you in the game.  You just got lucky that we chose to target Larry that round.  What role did you play in your safety for this round?  Where's the fight?

At FINAL 7, even though you had no idol and was in the minority, you didn't even attempt the challenge.  After the challenge,you posted this...
Quote :
In case it wasn't clear before, any of the majority 4 who actually speaks to me before I am out will go a long way to locking up one vote. I mean I hope my vote is worth at least a Hey, how do ya do.
Was this a goodbye message or did you posted this hoping one of us would come to you with a deal?  I don't know about Jeremy, Elsa, and Lisbeth but you weren't getting that from me.  My response to that quote was for me to tell you why I hadn't talked to you and that was going to be the end of our conversation.  You never asked me for any type of alliance or anything, you just said "you're apparently the smartest of your bunch" or something to that extent.  I still voted you out after our encounter.  It was CHARLIE who approached me, something you should have done if you were really fighting to stay or approached someone else from my side.  Once again, you were lucky that DANG played his idol and saved you or else you were gone here without much of a fight to stay.

At FINAL 6, you did the first question and then quit the challenge after that.  Again, where's the fight?  Once again, you were lucky this time that I decided to flip (Credits Iggy & Charlie) and basically our conversation this round was me telling you what the plan was and that I would be playing my idol for you.  I don't feel like you played much of a role in your safety in this round too.  One of the jurors also played their idol for you so once again, this is why I say you were lucky.

At FINAL 5, you didn't attempt the challenge again while Elsa and I stayed up for almost 10 hours during endurance. Then after I told you that I was siding with my original Zarkana alliance, your response was something along the lines of "I'm not voting for you," (Threatening me with your vote like Lisbeth said) and how you were going to vote for Jeremy for duping me. Once again, you were already planning on being on the jury. I had to respond to you and let you know that "MOFO - you're not out of the game yet. So what I'm not taking you to the end, you can still find another way to get there. Fight to get there." Also, Jeremy didn't dupe me Smile

Quote :
Beyond those two wins, I remained focused on keeping my finger on the pulse of the game and ensuring that I always survived whatever situation I was in, whether it be by the protection of other players' idols, clever manipulation, or simply general likeability.
You didn't know that the jury was going to play their idols on you and you didn't really play a part in me playing my idol on you. I feel like you've received credit for a lot of things you didn't do and you're taking credit for things you didn't do. The only idol I know you played a part in getting played on you was the one at final 9 that was flushed out. Where was the clever manipulation? The only thing I saw was you try to bait our tribe into voting you out at final 9 but we all saw that coming a mile away so it didn't work.

I know I came hard for Louis but I feel like he's been the luckiest person in the game and I just don't see an amazing player that some of the jurors seem to. I feel like you gave up numerous times throughout the game, I didn't even post all them. THAT'S WHY YOU'RE NAONKA. So Louis, my task for you is for you to PROVE ME WRONG. I'm a human, I make mistakes. Prove that I'm wrong about you, but from where I stand I honestly don't think you deserve to win. Unless you can prove me wrong, I feel like you should be 3rd (NaOnka's place) and Elsa or myself (preferably me Smile should win.

For ELSA
If I lose to you, I get it. My question for you is
1. What separates you from our alliance (Me/you/Jeremy/Lisbeth). I feel like we played as a group for a large part of the game. We made all the decisions together and I give all 4 of us equal credit. What did you do individually for either yourself or the alliance? I know you said you were responsible for all 3 of you playing your idols at final 7 so good play there Smile
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 (Final Week of the Game)   Week 4 (Final Week of the Game) EmptySat 22 Nov - 14:11:05

FTC

The jury session doesn't seem to be going my way and I'll be damned if I let Louis win so I'm #TeamElsa at this point. She deserves the win, Louis doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 (Final Week of the Game)   Week 4 (Final Week of the Game) EmptySat 22 Nov - 22:32:46

#FTC Closing Statement

Okay so I'm going to summarize my game in this closing statement.

For a large part of this game, I played with Lisbeth/Elsa/Jeremy as a group so I want to give your guys some insight on what I did so you know that I wasn't just a follower of the group.

1. I feel like I deserve some credit for helping establish this alliance. I don't remember what role we all played but I do recall Lisbeth applauding me for openly asking for an alliance because I didn't want an alliance to form around me.
2. Initially the alliance was just us 4 (Me/Jeremy/Lisbeth/Elsa). I was the one who suggested that we add Jack to the alliance so he wouldn't flip at the merge. Everyone agreed and we added Jack.
3. During the Dang vote, Jeremy and Lisbeth wanted to split the votes between Jack and Dang while I didn't want to because I didn't want Jack to distrust us.
4. During round after round following the merge, I suggested voting off Charlie but was outvoted by my alliance.

These are just a few things that I wanted to point out that I did to show that I wasn't a blind follower of my alliance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 (Final Week of the Game)   Week 4 (Final Week of the Game) Empty

Back to top Go down

Week 4 (Final Week of the Game)
Page 1 of 1