Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

That was such a busy weekend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

That was such a busy weekend Empty
PostSubject: That was such a busy weekend   That was such a busy weekend EmptySun 2 Nov - 20:10:25

From now on, I should be able to make all the challenges, but with that, I also have a lot of disadvantages to iron out.  Last week, I noticed this especially with the 20 Questions, but the forum is so buggy that it's beginning to drain the fun out of the game a little.  I guess that's the one big thing I've learned throughout October.  It's that lag can really drag the quality of a game down if it gets to be too much.  That's not to say I don't want to go on in this game.  I do.  But I've been working hard just to keep active.  Thankfully, not much has gone on this weekend other than Iggy being a brat like she always is.  She has to have a Final 2 with Jack.  It is so blatantly obvious that I feel glad I'm sticking with Jeremy and Lisbeth.  That's the Final 3 I have.

But another disadvantage has haunted since the beginning of the game, and that is the fact that I can't spell without taking extra time and effort to copy and paste the letters I can't even write down otherwise.  It's a good thing Google Chrome has Auto-Correct or else I wouldn't have even joined this game in the 1st place as it would have been too much for me to handle.  It's still a challenge as it is though, so if I am on jury, I already know what question I'm going to ask.  There is no doubt about it.

I guess it's a good thing I didn't log on at all during the weekend now that I learn there's a Fast Forward.  Honestly, I don't think it's going to work out because of how close the challenges are together.  I would have just done like normal because people need time to think!  But, I think with this, I needed to give my heart a break.  Otherwise I will end up being too stressed out to even appreciate the game.

Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: That was such a busy weekend   That was such a busy weekend EmptySun 2 Nov - 20:25:35

Oh, I forgot to mention, but Dang seemed to be a good sport when he left. Merge has to be tonight if we're having a Fast Forward. But if it's at the 2nd challenge, that means we HAVE to win this 1st challenge, or else my days are numbered.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: That was such a busy weekend   That was such a busy weekend EmptySun 2 Nov - 23:04:07

OMG I knew Larry sucked at life, but Louis is blasting at Jeremy because he didn't get his way. WAH WAH! It'll be fun watching those 2 fight though. Too bad I can't make popcorn with ice cold powers. I would need fire for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That was such a busy weekend   That was such a busy weekend Empty

Back to top Go down

That was such a busy weekend
Page 1 of 1