Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

Confessional #4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

Confessional #4 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional #4   Confessional #4 EmptyWed 29 Oct - 18:49:20

Sitting in class bored as hell. What a great time to write a confessional! So let's see where we left off... We won immunity thanks to my killer AHS knowledge, and the other tribe went to tribal council. Diana of all people gets voted off, which was kind of a shock to us considering she was much more active than other people on the tribe. It led us to believe that there is an alliance on that tribe consisting of Charlie, Larry, Sabrina, and Louis. Right now, they're easily my biggest threat. I talk to Charlie and Larry occasionally, so at least I'm hopefully doing a good job of getting on their good ideas. Though I destroyed Larry in that challenge and he was being a baby about it.

Then last night we had the bombshell dropped on us that it was a tribe swap. WHY? We were in such a good position. We were winning challenges and we had two inactives to take out in the event that we lost. It sucked. But after the new tribes were announced, it was less devastating. I couldn't believe that Jack, Iggy, Elsa, Jeremy, and I were all on the same tribe. How awesome! We can stick together now. The only concern that we really have at this point is Dang. He may come across as an easy vote off if we lose, but now that three HII clues have been posted, we have to worry about the idol coming into play. I'm dealing with it by kissing Dang's ass. If he uses it, I just hope he doesn't vote me.

Back to top Go down

Confessional #4
Page 1 of 1