Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

Week 2 of the Game (Tribal Councils 3-7)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

Week 2 of the Game (Tribal Councils 3-7) Empty
PostSubject: Week 2 of the Game (Tribal Councils 3-7)   Week 2 of the Game (Tribal Councils 3-7) EmptySun 26 Oct - 22:17:36

Round 3

So the game finally begins for Zarkana, we suffered our first lose and now we're heading to tribal.

A few things have changed though.

I am feeling a little more comfortable with my alliance of Iggy/Elsa/Jeremy/Lisbeth. Maybe they were holding back because they were iffy about me, idk but we seem to be getting more comfortable with each other as a group and that's good.

I suggested bring Jack into our alliance for a few reasons.
1. It strengthens our alliance...numbers in Survivor is a good thing.
2. It shows my alliance that I'm thinking ahead and better yet, that I'm thinking ahead WITH them there with me so I think it helps them to trust me more.

I also still can't get this freaking idol clues.

Tonight's tribal council should be a breeze, Chris is going home. There should be no surprises.

Moving forward I feel really comfortable, but my greatest fear is a tribe swap. That could potentially ruin my game. I like my tribe. I have the numbers on my tribe. I feel safe and I want things to stay that way but I do have this bad feelings of a tribe swap looming.
Back to top Go down
http://iggyazalea.com/
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 of the Game (Tribal Councils 3-7)   Week 2 of the Game (Tribal Councils 3-7) EmptyTue 28 Oct - 21:52:06

Round 5
So Kathy drops a bomb on us...we're not getting a clue to the idol and we're going to find out why when it's time for the challenge.

I'm fearing for the worse (A tribe swap or possible merge). I don't want either of these, I want us to stay on tribes and for my tribe to continue dominating. Is that too much to ask?

Then, there's Sharpay's comment about Redemption Island. Is someone coming back into the game?

At this point, my mind is racing and I'm just hoping that everything will be okay.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 of the Game (Tribal Councils 3-7)   Week 2 of the Game (Tribal Councils 3-7) EmptyTue 28 Oct - 22:03:53

Round 5
Tribe Swap....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 of the Game (Tribal Councils 3-7)   Week 2 of the Game (Tribal Councils 3-7) EmptyWed 29 Oct - 18:44:11

Round 5
I love my new tribe...well my old tribe minus the inactive plus Dang. lmao This is good and bad. It's good because we have the numbers and an active tribe, but it's bad because what happens if we lose? Part of me wants to throw a challenge so we can get rid of Dang but if we lose again, then we have to vote off someone in my core alliance (should be Jack) but still that's not really something I want to do.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 of the Game (Tribal Councils 3-7)   Week 2 of the Game (Tribal Councils 3-7) EmptyThu 30 Oct - 23:16:41

Round 6

Lisbeth and Iggy's PM convo about throwing a challenge to get rid of Dang

Thu 30 Oct - 18:50:05 Topic: Re: celebration time
jeremy and i suggested splitting the votes, with 2 for jack and 4 for dang. I just told Dang that we will vote out Jack for being inactive, so he should be voting for him. so then one of us would have to vote him, too. Then the rest vote for Jack?

Iggy Azalea

Thu 30 Oct - 18:47:48 Topic: Re: celebration time
Yes it did Sad I think we need to pull a fast one on Dang. I say we either

1. Make him think we're voting Jack off for being inactive and that's it's a unanimous vote or
2. Make him think we're divided. For example we could say You/Elsa/Jeremy want to vote Jack out but me/Jack want to vote Jeremy out and make him think he's the swing vote.

Either way, his time is up.

Lisbeth Salander

Thu 30 Oct - 18:44:34 Topic: Re: celebration time
unfortunately i think that last one is going to screw us over. what do you think we should do if we go to tribal council?

Iggy Azalea

Thu 30 Oct - 14:18:19 Topic: Re: celebration time
Yes, I think you're right. We could be asking for trouble by throwing a challenge and yes I can make the challenge tonight Smile

Lisbeth Salander

Thu 30 Oct - 13:46:12 Topic: Re: celebration time
i know what you mean. part of me believes that dang is still with his old tribe members, so if deadpool and amy are voted out next then that would put us five versus five. depending on which tribe loses after that and if we merge at nine, then the other alliance will be done for. it is tempting to consider taking dang out, but for now i consider him an asset in challenges. besides, if we are able to win these next two challenges that would mean they would have to vote out one of their alliance members! I believe we should just continue to win. I would hate to chance it and try to get rid of dang, then he uses his idol and we are down a number against the other side. will you be around to compete tonight? I think we are sitting out elsa because she can't make it.

Iggy Azalea

Thu 30 Oct - 11:15:23 Topic: Re: celebration time
Part of me thinks I'm thinking ahead of myself and that we should ride it out and win the challenges, but the other part of me thinks this could make or break our game. Idk, I think we should just win the challenges. He might have an idol or something so we shouldn't want to deal with tribal.

Lisbeth Salander

Wed 29 Oct - 21:23:30 Topic: Re: celebration time
we came out with the win iggy! wonderful job getting "hamburger" the first round.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 of the Game (Tribal Councils 3-7)   Week 2 of the Game (Tribal Councils 3-7) EmptyThu 30 Oct - 23:22:49

Round 6

So even though we didn't throw it, we lost the challenge tonight. Now this is where the game gets interesting. Dang is the outsider and the one who should go but we're afraid this dude may have an idol up his sleeve. So the question is do we chance it or do we split the vote between him and our bottom ranking alliance member (Jack?). I've been opposed to voting Jack because I don't want him to flip but I also don't want Dang to break out an idol and blindside me so although I said I didn't want to split the vote, I might just switch my own vote to Jack. It's a hard decision and my mind will not be made up until I write down a name at tribal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 of the Game (Tribal Councils 3-7)   Week 2 of the Game (Tribal Councils 3-7) Empty

Back to top Go down

Week 2 of the Game (Tribal Councils 3-7)
Page 1 of 1