Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

Confessional #1 (First week of the Game)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

Confessional #1 (First week of the Game) Empty
PostSubject: Confessional #1 (First week of the Game)   Confessional #1 (First week of the Game) EmptyFri 24 Oct - 20:51:09

Figured I should do one of these.

I feel relatively comfortable for the time being. I'm on the winning tribe for once so hopefully we can keep this up and I won't even have to worry about tribal. However if we lose, we do have dead weight (cough Amy, Deadpool, & one other person who I can't remember) that we can vote off.

I've been talking to Lisbeth, Jeremy, and Elsa about getting an alliance together. They say they're down but they're giving me some type of strange vibe. I'm wondering if they've already had an alliance and just didn't want me to know so I wouldn't feel like the outsider but I do. This is something I definitely have to keep in mind.

Lisbeth seems to be playing pretty hard. I believe she's talking to almost everybody minus our inactives. She might be a problem down the line. (noted)

Queen is hella active. She has more posts than the host. She's also our strongest player in the challenges. Speaking of challenges, it seems like I've lost my mojo after such a long break. I've been sucking at these challenges so far. Hopefully I get back into the rhythm before the merge so I can win some individual immunities.

I was way off on the first idol guess thingy but my internet was down and my phone wasn't really reliable. I'm hoping to knock the next 3 down and grab an idol for myself.

Jeremy weirds me out but I'm probably going to end up working with him.

At this point, I haven't found anybody who I really connect with and feel comfortable working closely with. That's a problem, I like to have AT LEAST one good ally. The people on my tribe are kind of shady or at least that's the vibe I'm getting.

There's still a lot of game left to be played so we'll see how this turns out.

- Iggy
Back to top Go down
http://iggyazalea.com/

Confessional #1 (First week of the Game)
Page 1 of 1