Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

Final Tribal Council Thread

Go down 
+10
Charlie Bradbury
Dang Thu Mai
Larry Harvey
Queen Elsa
Princess Diana
Jeremy Gilbert
Sabrina Spellman
Louis Litt
Iggy Azalea
Lana Winters
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu 20 Nov - 21:01:06

Louis Litt wrote:
I'm open to any form of debate you wish to have with me, however it is supposed to be the jurors who control the process, not us. We are their humble servants.
I'm sorry but this sounds like a kiss ass statement, it really does.  The jury is controlling this, I'm waiting until they are done to say what I have to say.

Quote :
All I ask is for you to not be presumptuous about a person's game when you were not even introduced to me until merge...F6 actually when you decided to turn on your allies.

I mean if you want to play analyze-this with each other, I would be happy to point out the flaws in your game too. But I thought we were all friends here, which is why I was offended by your unnecessary and frankly classless low-blow insult.
I was actually introduced to you at final 7, shows how much you were paying attention.  Also you took NaOnka as an insult, I never said it was an insult.  It's just someone who I felt like I could compare you with.  Also I'm not being presumptuous, I have facts to back up everything I will ask you.

Yes, my game has flaws as does yours and Elsa's.  Nobody's perfect.  There is just something about you that's bothering me and if I'm right, I'd hate it if you won which is why I want to address it before the jury votes.  However if I'm wrong, then you can win all day and I'll be happy for you.  Basically all I need to know is that I'm wrong and if I am, I say we have 3 deserving finalist facing the jury Smile

Also, you took the first shot at me by saying it should factor in that I came back with the twist even though if that twist wasn't in play, you would have been voted out 7th place.
Back to top Go down
http://iggyazalea.com/
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu 20 Nov - 21:12:56

Louis - Why were you insulting me during the SaSabrina voting? Yes it was a plan but it was A bit much.

Iggy and Elsa no questions. I liked your answers.

All: your opinion, rank the jury and final 3, gameplay and trust and why?
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu 20 Nov - 22:04:54

Jeremy Gilbert wrote:
Louis - Why were you insulting me during the SaSabrina voting? Yes it was a plan but it was A bit much.

Christopher - 0 & 0 - inactive
Deadpool - Inactive
Amy - Logged on during the challenge yet never helped.

Jason - Didn't see too much of your game but you were active and you never proved to be untrustworthy because I never saw you do anything shady.

Sharpay - Didn't see too much of her gameplay but she left with a bang which is something I can appreciate and she won the Team Captain challenge and basically screwed over the tribe that voted her out by setting us up to have majority.

Princess Diana - Jason saying you were manipulative made me weary of you so that factors into the trust thing although Charlie later told me that you weren't manipulative at all. Gameplay, you almost came back at the end and you were actively helping your tribe in the challenges but didn't have the right alliance to keep you in the game.

Jack - Very UTR but there was something about him that I trusted. He just seemed so innocent. Unfortunately he had to leave mid-game. You only get ranked so low because you left at the merge.

Dang - Was on the wrong side of the numbers but apparently tried to get Charlie out which would have been huge but Charlie had such a strong alliance Sad

Larry - I think Larry was just tired of this game so he didn't put as much of himself into it as he could. I will say he was loyal and tried in the challenges but it seemed like you were ready to go when you did. Sorry I sent Lisbeth out right after you, I saw you said you wanted a break from her Smile

Sabrina - When I voted her out, I gave her credit for having a really good social game because her tribe kept her over other players who were there for the challenges when she couldn't be because of work. I think she set herself up well but was a victim of the Fast Forward twist where we only had a limited amount of time to vote and with her offline, my alliance saw a chance to take advantage of her penalty vote. Could have gone much further.

Louis - Very well liked so good social game, Won a few challenges when he needed to, and was a beloved member of his alliance. I wouldn't call you UTR because your name ALWAYS came up in our tribe's section. We were just waiting for you not to play an idol so we could vote you out.

Lisbeth - Physical and Strategic threat, during the tribal stage I give this girl a ton of credit for our success. We
all contributed but she went hard for her tribe. She was very trustworthy except for the Jack thing. During the Dang vote, Jeremy and Lisbeth wanted to split the votes between Dang and Jack in case Dang played an idol but I was opposed to that because I didn't want to make Jack distrust us. She did anger a few jurors so her social game wasn't perfect but neither was mine.

Elsa - Good social player, challenge player, and pretty loyal although open-minded and willing to work with others. I don't think she did enough to separate herself from our alliance though.

Iggy - Strategic, good at challenges, actually a pretty trust-worthy player. I kept it all the way 100 with you guys until f7. Did some grimy stuff, then came back at final 5 and kept it all the way 100 again.

Jeremy - Loyal ally, good strategist (I remember several of the post merge votes being your idea and me opposing them but you getting you way Smile. You were really trustworthy and a strong player, I think you had potential to win.

Charlie - Big strategic, Huge social, and a low-key physical threat. She was the triple threat. By her own admission she managed to get everyone out she wanted pre-merge yet nobody hates her and everybody loves her. She was able to play UTR while being one of the people running the game. She was also the only one from her tribe to approach me about possibly flipping. In my honest opinion, Charlie should have won this game and it's for that exact reason why I started pushing for her to go even though Jeremy and Elsa wanted Louis out.
Back to top Go down
Louis Litt

Louis Litt

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu 20 Nov - 22:30:23

Quote :
Louis - Why were you insulting me during the Sabrina voting? Yes it was a plan but it was A bit much.

Hey Jeremy,

Yes, I thought I explained why I did that, but I will elaborate. Basically when Sabrina left, my remaining allies came to me telling me how they had been lied to by you and Lisbeth and Iggy. They were pretty upset about the lies. I forget exactly which comment you made, but I remember you said something a little snarky, so I told my allies that I will try something. I picked a pretty lame fight with you and tried to draw some attention to myself. I figured if you guys were annoyed, you might target me next and I could play my idol. Obviously that plan didn't work and two of us wasted idols. But future rounds started to reveal just how many idols were actually in play. If I call correctly, after the Deadpool vote, I told you guys "nice move" and apologized for the fight and told you why I did it. I hope this clears it up even more. Thanks for the question.

Quote :

GAMEPLAY

Charlie Bradbury - Since I worked with you the closest I have to rank you here. If I hadn't convinced Elsa and Iggy to take their votes off me at F4, I know you would be sitting here with a win in your grasp. I just hope I was almost as respected as you within our tribe and can get some consideration since our places are reversed this time around.
Jeremy Gilbert - I honestly thought you were going to win this game and I still kinda think you should have. You refused to go against your allies even when I explained why it made sense. You seemed willing to just fall on your sword for your team rather than compromise, so that is solid. Plus you were the most liked from the majority and I would have enjoyed voting for you.
Queen Elsa - I think you and I played a really similar game, so I can't help but respect it. The only thing that doesn't make me rank you tops is that I have a clearer view of the next two people whereas with you and your answers I still have many unanswered questions about your game. But you were obviously a social butterfly.
Larry Harvey - I admit I am a bit biased here because he was my number one guy. But I spoke to him a lot and he is the total package. Strategic, likeable, and strong. Luck was not on your side friend.
Lisbeth Salander - In a word, a boss. I pegged you and Jeremy as clear favorites very early after merge, but Iggy won too much. I think your one mistake was being a bit grumpy in dealings with the minority because we were open to working with you.
Iggy Azalea - I think you played a good game, but it is really propped up by all the challenge wins. I mean yes being the challenge beast is respectable, but a lot of the time it's just who has the fastest computer. I was able to win two of the only challenges not based on speed. And let me tell you from experience, it is really easy to make big moves and flip-flop when you are immune every time. You didn't need a social game because no one could vote you out, and when I got the chance, I did. Let me just say that I would be more impressed if you had not betrayed your allies and beat out the other strong challenge players in the end instead of "helping us beat Lisbeth" in your words, and then saying well I'm going to flip back now that I'm done with you. And now that I beat you to finals you are backtracking calling me weak and lucky. Well let me tell everyone now that while in the game you considered me the leader of my tribe and that I would kill you in finals, again your words. I just see a total lack of consistency in everything you say at this point and I really don't want to let that slide anymore.
Jack Dawson - I didn't get to meet you, but it sounded like you were in a great spot had you not been forced out by real life responsibilities.
Sabrina Spellman - Just a sweetheart through and through. Everyone loved you.
Dang Thu Mai - Def a good player, but tried to make a big move early and it left you isolated from our tribe.
Princess Diana - Socially well liked, just fell victim to the numbers game on our tribe. If we had won a bit more, I think we would have had a strong 5-way team instead of 4.
Jason Reso - I think you could have been a great teammate, but we lost as a tribe early and had already formed an alliance that didn't include you.
Sharpay Evans - You were first voted out, which can sometimes happen to good players, but it is hard to rank you much higher this time since I didn't get to see you strut your stuff.
Amy Dunne - Another person who seemed to be inactive.
Deadpool - I don't think you showed up much.
Christopher Hitchens - He couldn't be a part of the game.

Larry Harvey - My numero uno. Main man. Partner in crime. What a pleasure working with this guy!
Sabrina Spellman - I keep using the same word but total sweetheart. When I was picking the teams you were the first to say you wanted to stay with me, so I figured you didn't have it out for me like Charlie lol <3.
Charlie Bradbury - You admitted earlier that you did have thoughts about going after me, and I totally sensed that. I knew that out of our group, you would be the one to go after me if you had the chance, but we ended up minority and really did come to rely on each other.
Princess Diana - Outside of my F4 alliance, I trusted you the most. I really regretted when you left, but we had no other options at the time.
Christopher Hitchens - You all might be saying wtf to this. But he was my first alliance with Larry. We even had a private room. But just as quickly he was gone and I was sad.
Jeremy Gilbert - You were direct and honest. Even when you were on the opposite page as me, you told me so and didn't try to sugar coat it. I respect that.
Queen Elsa - You seemed open to discussion and willing to talk about ideas, but you were always very vague and noncommital. You seemed very astute and flowing with the winds of your alliance and letting the dominoes fall, which ended up being a good social strategy.
Dang Thu Mai - Same as Jason. We seemed to hit it off and share a sense of humor, but it got to me through the grapevine that you targeted Charlie, so it turned us off to you as not a team player.
Jason Reso - We actually got along, but when my alliance named you as the vote, I didn't fight it and just went along.
Iggy Azalea - Besides Lisbeth, I trusted you the least on your tribe. You flipped and flopped and told me things in the game that you deny and contradict now. You seem like a compulsive liar who just says everything people want to hear. Totally inconsistent and if not for all the beasting I would have tried to get people after you sooner.
Lisbeth Salander - I mean this is no surprise. You seemed to not like me in the game and were very grumpy with me. I don't think you had any intention of working with me or telling me any truth.
Sharpay Evans - We never got a chance to talk, but you were on my tribe.
Jack Dawson - We never got a chance to talk.
Deadpool - Inactive and on the other tribe to start.

Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu 20 Nov - 22:37:41

Lies?
Back to top Go down
Louis Litt

Louis Litt

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu 20 Nov - 22:45:37

Quote :
Lies?

Was this a follow up to me, Jeremy?
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu 20 Nov - 23:22:54

Yeah sorry. Who said we lied to you?
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri 21 Nov - 0:30:20

I never talked to anybody from your alliance about the Sabrina vote so I didn't lie to anybody.
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri 21 Nov - 0:42:12

I also did not lie to anyone. You may want to get your story clear, but regarding the whole situation where Charlie led you all to believe I would be voting out Deadpool was an error in communication and never something I committed to. There were no lies in the Sabrina vote on my part.

For Elsa, I was by your side for the majority of the game and know the motivation behind your actions and how you played this game. I have no questions to offer you, but will take into consideration the others you have answered.

Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri 21 Nov - 5:13:21

Random but while we're at it, who voted for Elsa during our first tribal council? After I flipped, Elsa asked if it was me and it honestly wasn't. I don't think it was Lisbeth either but I could be wrong. I've always suspected Elsa of doing it herself (which she denied) or Jeremy.

So Lisbeth and Jeremy, did either of you cast that vote? I'm totally just wondering, not that it matters at all.
Back to top Go down
Louis Litt

Louis Litt

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri 21 Nov - 6:53:25

Alright well I can accept that you guys never lied about that Sabrina vote but I was told by my alliance that there was another plan talked about and they were surprised by the outcome of the vote. I'm just outlining how it occurred from my perspective. My story is clear as to how it happened.
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri 21 Nov - 15:31:59

No, I did not cast that vote against Elsa, but I'm glad you brought it up because that has been quite the mystery. I always believed it to be Jack.

Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri 21 Nov - 16:00:09

No I didn't Iggy.
Back to top Go down
Princess Diana

Princess Diana

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri 21 Nov - 17:47:47

Louis, I love you so much! <3
Back to top Go down
Louis Litt

Louis Litt

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri 21 Nov - 18:30:52

Oh thank you Diana! I am not sure I deserve your adoration, but I am thankful for it.

I am very excited for Larry's questions and to post my Closing Statements. I hope everyone is having a good time reading through the questions and answers to see what we have to offer. I am saving my best for last and plan to defend myself with vigor against the false accusations thrown at me. I will also explain my whole game clearly and why I am confident it is deserving of some consideration for votes.

Good thing the decision does not have to be unanimous in this case! Quite a battle with worthy competition.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri 21 Nov - 21:58:36

Just got back. Today was busy. I going to read through everything now.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri 21 Nov - 23:21:18

Jeremy Gilbert wrote:

Thanks Jeremy!  Smile

So let's see here.  I'm going to do all 16 of us in the game thing and all but me in trust, and both times I will start from last and working up.

Gameplay:

Chris - He never logged on.
Amy - Same as Chris, but made it to the swap.
Deadpool - Logged on at one point, then went inactive again.  What makes him at this spot and not last is that had he never logged on, we would have voted him out first.
Jason - Couldn't secure himself in his tribe.
Dang - I heard she dug her own grave in her tribe.
Sharpay - Despite being out 1st, her being Captain and choosing the tribe so that Dang was the odd-one out was kind of smart.  Like said, she also had the potential for greatness.
Jack - Didn't talk too much and went inactive at the merge.
Sabrina - Managed to get in with her tribe, but stuck out like a sore thumb on the wrong side of the numbers.
Diana - Did quite well after being sent to Kiwa and made an impact at the endurance challenge.
Larry - Much like Sabrina, but was not as easy of a target as the teenage witch.
Jeremy - I have to put you here because you seemed to be the biggest target with Varekai, much like Louis and Sabrina with us.
Iggy - Despite smart thinking on your end, the challenge wins meant you weren't as tested in vulnerable conditions.  Plus, you weren't always trusted or liked, which is part of why I needed us to lie our cards on the table to reconcile with you after Lisbeth was Idoled out.
Me - I can't put myself higher because I was quiet outside of the alliance for a good portion of the game.  But when Lisbeth left, a door opened for me to establish myself as someone not to be underestimated, and never gave up fighting even when it felt like the end.  It ended up working for me as after beating Charlie I was in a good position to go to the end.
Louis - I always knew you were better than I was let on to believe, especially when I read your answers.  I just think 2 of the jurors had too outstanding of games to put you higher.
Lisbeth - Went hard all the time and wanted to win.  I am going to admit, I did NOT want to face YOU here because I knew you'd beat me no sweat.  The reason I only have you in 2nd place as far as game goes though is because you had blatant enemies, which is how you ended up getting Idoled out.
Charlie - Managed to be not only a leader, but lie low as well and be nice.  I think if you were here, no one would stand a chance except possibly Lisbeth.

Trust:

Larry - To be honest, I found you annoying to no end and I feel kind of ignored by you besides. Sure, I'd have been open to working with you had it been you in the place of Louis, and I am partly to blame, though communication is a two-way street and it would have been nice if we could even communicate one word to each other. This is what Louis and I did towards the end and I've grown to like him because of it.
Amy - Would log on but never help with the challenge and THEN go inactive. Dafuq is that to do to your tribe? Also, your character irritated me when you did post.
Jason and Sharpay - Honestly, I can't just put you 2 in ranks because we never crossed paths due to being on opposite tribes and the fact the 2 of you were the 1st 2 to get voted out.
Deadpool - Inconsistently inactive at first, then never saw you again.
Chris - Inactive, but at least it was consistent so that we wouldn't have a bug on our tribe like Deadpool.
Dang - True, the 20 Questions night kind of wore us all out, but at the swap, you worried us from the get-go because of how the tribes were situated.
Sabrina - I did think of asking you to see how your camp was, believe or not. I waited to see what happened though. But that's not the point. Once Diana was voted out, that gave away your security in your tribe.
Jack - Despite being loose allies, you raised a lot of concern within the alliance.
Diana - I believe ou're honest at the endurance when ou'd made that deal that I wouldn't be going anywhere with me throwing the endurance challenge at the end. But we ended up on opposite sides at the beginning, which I was sad about. I definitel would have wanted to team up with ou'd had we been on the same tribe as a royalty alliance.
Iggy - I had a lot of doubts about you when Lisbeth was in the game, and that coupled with Charlie mentioning you were annoyed with me to the point that I could possibly have left in Lisbeth's place is the reason I don't have you higher on the trust list. In short, you were as worrisome as Jack at first. I began to trust you though after we set aside our differences.
Lisbeth - I trusted you take me to the Final 3, but I wasn't promised anything beyond that from you, so I don't know where I stood with you'd after that point. We had each other's backs though, so I'm glad to have been allies with you. Smile
Louis - Thanks again for taking me to the end with you when it was initially a Final 2. <3 I had a love-hate relationship with you, especially when we had a rocky beginning as we talked and when I faced Charlie in the tiebreaker, but through it all, you're pretty awesome, and that's being honest.
Charlie - Again, I apologize I couldn't get the target off of you after I promised I would. On the bright side, it did end up getting you the TB against Jeremy, which I did not anticipate happening. But you told me that you'd get the vote off of me when it was possible, and we were even able to uphold being honest with each other.
Jeremy - I apologize that the promise I made to Charlie to get the target off of her cost you the game. I genuinely am because I didn't mean for that to happen. I always trusted you, especially when Lisbeth was gone, and to be fair, I was set to take you to the end with me since the moment we aligned.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri 21 Nov - 23:26:17

And thanks, Lisbeth Smile I wish you the best of luck with your vote and respect whatever decision you want to make.
Back to top Go down
Louis Litt

Louis Litt

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 4 EmptySat 22 Nov - 8:57:03

Quote :
Louis - I always knew you were better than I was let on to believe, especially when I read your answers. I just think 2 of the jurors had too outstanding of games to put you higher.

Quote :
Louis - Thanks again for taking me to the end with you when it was initially a Final 2. <3 I had a love-hate relationship with you, especially when we had a rocky beginning as we talked and when I faced Charlie in the tiebreaker, but through it all, you're pretty awesome, and that's being honest.

Thank you Elsa for being honest and fair with your answers. Just like in the game, your responses here really set you apart from the brash, inconsistent, flip-flopping Iggy who never backs up her words.

I'm not sure how this will go, but I hope if the jury is not planning on voting me, they will throw their support behind you because you played a consistent game and are a genuine nice person. Whereas Iggy is just throwing all kinds of misleading and distracting statements around to try and make the jury forget that she only did two things in this game, win speed challenges and backstab.

It was a pleasure playing with you Elsa and I wish you success in this tribal and future games. <3

P.S. This is not my closing statement. Smile
Back to top Go down
Louis Litt

Louis Litt

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 4 EmptySat 22 Nov - 9:00:00

And I agree with your cast assessment Elsa; Lisbeth & Charlie were the stars (with Jeremy being a 3rd option in my book) but we were the two who capitalized on our circumstances and made it beyond the favorites. So that may make us second best, but we are deserving nonetheless since they were not able to be be in our places.
Back to top Go down
Princess Diana

Princess Diana

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 4 EmptySat 22 Nov - 9:01:14

Anyone who is throwing mud to Louis' face will have to face the rage of Diana!
Back to top Go down
Louis Litt

Louis Litt

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 4 EmptySat 22 Nov - 9:02:24

LOL I can handle Iggy on my own Diana, but thanks <3.

Houses made of sticks and mud are easy to knock down.

Have a good day everyone. Maybe closings tonight???
Back to top Go down
Princess Diana

Princess Diana

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 4 EmptySat 22 Nov - 9:08:42

I think Lana should give a deadline, some jurors (Jason) haven't posted their questions yet, but the game should end soon.

Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 4 EmptySat 22 Nov - 13:16:11

I agree, we should have Closings soon.

And thanks to you too, Louis. Smile
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 4 EmptySat 22 Nov - 13:28:54

Oh, I forgot to mention this part, but I know I didn't cast the vote against myself because I had went STRAIGHT TO LANA that night to confirm I had voted and she said she saw how I voted. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Tribal Council Thread
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next