Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

Final Tribal Council Thread

Go down 
+10
Charlie Bradbury
Dang Thu Mai
Larry Harvey
Queen Elsa
Princess Diana
Jeremy Gilbert
Sabrina Spellman
Louis Litt
Iggy Azalea
Lana Winters
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 5 EmptySat 22 Nov - 13:39:34

I understand closings will not be posted just yet, but I am going to go ahead and say thank you to all of the finalists for answering our questions, and for even allowing me to express some of my slight anger at a couple of you. I feel satisfied with many of the answers I have seen as of yet and look forward to discovering everyone's identities. Good luck to Elsa, Iggy, and Louis.

Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 5 EmptySat 22 Nov - 13:42:57

Okay, I was honestly trying to let the whole thing go but since Louis keeps coming for me, here's what I have to say about you...First off, I've said several times if you can prove me wrong, I will apologize but I feel like you gave up on the game several times and now that you're here, you're trying to flip some of the things you said and did in your favor.  Also you keep trying to downplay my challenge wins even though you didn't try in a lot of them.

For LOUIS:
Quote :

Whereas I was always in a minority, fighting every night to survive, and was able to outlast all of my alliance members and everyone but Elsa from the dominant alliance.
Where was all this fight that you speak of because from my perspective, it seems like you gave up several times throughout this game and was prepared to be voted out.  At FINAL 8, you had no idol and were in the minority yet you didn't approach any of us from my side about keeping you in the game.  You just got lucky that we chose to target Larry that round.  What role did you play in your safety for this round?  Where's the fight?

At FINAL 7, even though you had no idol and was in the minority, you didn't even attempt the challenge.  After the challenge,you posted this...
Quote :
In case it wasn't clear before, any of the majority 4 who actually speaks to me before I am out will go a long way to locking up one vote. I mean I hope my vote is worth at least a Hey, how do ya do.
Was this a goodbye message or did you posted this hoping one of us would come to you with a deal?  I don't know about Jeremy, Elsa, and Lisbeth but you weren't getting that from me.  My response to that quote was for me to tell you why I hadn't talked to you and that was going to be the end of our conversation.  You never asked me for any type of alliance or anything, you just said "you're apparently the smartest of your bunch" or something to that extent.  I still voted you out after our encounter.  It was CHARLIE who approached me, something you should have done if you were really fighting to stay or approached someone else from my side.  Once again, you were lucky that DANG played his idol and saved you or else you were gone here without much of a fight to stay.

At FINAL 6, you did the first question and then quit the challenge after that.  Again, where's the fight?  Once again, you were lucky this time that I decided to flip (Credits Iggy & Charlie) and basically our conversation this round was me telling you what the plan was and that I would be playing my idol for you.  I don't feel like you played much of a role in your safety in this round too.  One of the jurors also played their idol for you so once again, this is why I say you were lucky.

At FINAL 5, you didn't attempt the challenge again while Elsa and I stayed up for almost 10 hours during endurance. Then after I told you that I was siding with my original Zarkana alliance, your response was something along the lines of "I'm not voting for you," (Threatening me with your vote like Lisbeth said) and how you were going to vote for Jeremy for duping me. Once again, you were already planning on being on the jury. I had to respond to you and let you know that "MOFO - you're not out of the game yet. So what I'm not taking you to the end, you can still find another way to get there. Fight to get there." Also, Jeremy didn't dupe me Smile

Quote :
Beyond those two wins, I remained focused on keeping my finger on the pulse of the game and ensuring that I always survived whatever situation I was in, whether it be by the protection of other players' idols, clever manipulation, or simply general likeability.
You didn't know that the jury was going to play their idols on you and you didn't really play a part in me playing my idol on you. I feel like you've received credit for a lot of things you didn't do and you're taking credit for things you didn't do. The only idol I know you played a part in getting played on you was the one at final 9 that was flushed out. Where was the clever manipulation? The only thing I saw was you try to bait our tribe into voting you out at final 9 but we all saw that coming a mile away so it didn't work.

I know I came hard for Louis but I feel like he's been the luckiest person in the game and I just don't see an amazing player that some of the jurors seem to. I feel like you gave up numerous times throughout the game, I didn't even post all them. THAT'S WHY YOU'RE NAONKA. So Louis, my task for you is for you to PROVE ME WRONG. I'm a human, I make mistakes. Prove that I'm wrong about you, but from where I stand I honestly don't think you deserve to win. Unless you can prove me wrong, I feel like you should be 3rd (NaOnka's place) and Elsa or myself (preferably me Smile should win.
Back to top Go down
http://iggyazalea.com/
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 5 EmptySat 22 Nov - 13:46:06

Princess Diana wrote:
Anyone who is throwing mud to Louis' face will have to face the rage of Diana!
Diana, I know you like Louis and all but I just have some concerns about his game. He's thrown mud at my face too. All I want is to know I'm wrong. If I am, then I wish him the best of luck. However if I'm right, it would be a shame if Elsa and I lost to someone who gave up several times throughout the game.
Back to top Go down
Princess Diana

Princess Diana

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 5 EmptySat 22 Nov - 13:48:37

I don't know if he actually gave up on the game or if he didn't show up in challenges because of things he had to deal with irl. My suggestion is, for both of you, to stay away from drama at this point of the game, since it doesn't look good to us jurors.

So, unless you want us to unanimously declare Elsa as the winner, THIS HAS TO STOP NOW!
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 5 EmptySat 22 Nov - 13:51:15

The thing was that he was here for those challenges, he posted while they were taking place but either quit the challenge after the first question or didn't participate.

I know this doesn't look good to jurors and I know this could work out in Elsa's favor but I gave my all in this game and I'd hate to lose to someone who quit. Elsa IS a deserving winner and I wouldn't hate it if she beat me. If Louis really never gave up, I wouldn't hate it if he beat me either.
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 5 EmptySat 22 Nov - 14:01:41

I suppose I left my closing message too early. First off, bravo Iggy. I agree with quite a bit of what you said but feel Louis is receiving far more credit because he does admittedly have a talent of turning things to appear to be positive. There was talk in the jury/purgatory thread about how Louis did not do anything, where is this now? I do fear for Elsa and Iggy because Louis clearly does have more former tribe mates on the jury than those two due to the twist, who had a strongly inactive tribe. Also to Diana, I personally do not believe countering and making points for why a finalist should win rather than the other finalist makes either of them look unfavorable, as long as they are careful to not resort to blatant insults.

Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 5 EmptySat 22 Nov - 14:31:09

Why thank you Lisbeth Smile

I agree with everything you said.  I really hate how things went down between us because I see the same competitive fire in you that I have myself and that was a huge reason in why I wanted you out.  I know you're most likely not voting for me but I have a ton of respect for you as a player and think you're one of the people who deserved to win this game.

Quote :
Also to Diana, I personally do not believe countering and making points for why a finalist should win rather than the other finalist makes either of them look unfavorable, as long as they are careful to not resort to blatant insults.
Totally agree with this, I feel like the finals is a debate and debating is all about making the best case.  Look at it as a trial, when in the court room you not only build your case up but tear your opponent's case down.  Louis is a lawyer, he certainly knows a thing or two about that. However like Lisbeth said, it should remain focused on the game and personal insults should not be involved.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 5 EmptySat 22 Nov - 15:37:38

I agree too. In my opinion, I think the best Result is really to leave the game with respect, and a good queen always respects her subjects. I know I'm guilty of saying some hurtful things in the heat of the moment, and I wouldn't be surprised if this was the same with everyone in the game. But in the end, no matter what happens or who wins, just know I've come to respect each and everyone of you and hopefully I get the respect in return. <3 I think me, Iggy, and Louis are all deserving in our own ways, so even though I would obviously love to win, I'll be content no matter who wins this game.
Back to top Go down
Louis Litt

Louis Litt

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 5 EmptySat 22 Nov - 19:40:35

I have read everything posted from all jurors so far and the finalists. I can definitely respond to everything being said about my game. I have already explained a lot of my strategy, and it sounds like a couple people didn't even read the responses and just keep harping on the same ignorant comments.

I will shoot down all these statements in full detail in my closing.

For now, I will just say: Elsa has a very different assessment/opinion of my game (after admittedly reading my responses so far) and I spoke to Elsa way more than I did to Iggy. So it is understandable that one would have a way better view of the true nature of things than the other person.

Also, the person who admittedly "could be wrong" (ie. is) is very defensive because there is a very logical argument as to why she deserves little consideration to win, and would you believe it, Elsa AND I both agree on this too.

If everyone thinks it is time for closings please let me know, because I would love to lay it all out for everyone one last time.

But out of respect for the game, I will wait until we have confirmation that no more questions will be asked.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Louis Litt

Louis Litt

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 5 EmptySat 22 Nov - 19:44:40

Oh I almost forgot. I didn't fail to notice Lisbeth's apologies to the anger/grumpiness. I'm not sure an apology is necessary, but it does take strong maturity to say the things you have and I am very happy to see you express this to us and I echo that respect back to you. You are a great player.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Bradbury

Charlie Bradbury

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 5 EmptySat 22 Nov - 21:38:52

I would like to say that I don't think Louis really fits Na'Onka. I mean, to be honest Iggy /is/ right in that he didn't actually compete in several challenges, but he never threatened to rip one of our legs off and throw it in a fire.
Back to top Go down
Louis Litt

Louis Litt

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 5 EmptySat 22 Nov - 22:09:31

Yeah I'm not that creative with my threats Charlie lol.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 5 EmptySat 22 Nov - 22:28:36

Lmao @ Charlie, I was comparing him to NaOnka because of him giving up, I forgot all about the leg in the fire thing.

Louis, YES I could be wrong, I HAPPILY ADMIT THAT. That's why I continue to say PROVE ME WRONG!!
Back to top Go down
Louis Litt

Louis Litt

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 5 EmptySat 22 Nov - 23:12:08

I'm posting this now since I might not be around tomorrow and I know people want to wrap this up. If anyone else comes with questions, I will gladly answer them when I can.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury,

Thank you once again for this enjoyable game experience. A great cast almost always ensures a great game. This was a fantastic game. I hope you have all gathered ample information from the responses and feel confident that you can make an informed decision with your vote.

I would like to take this one last opportunity to explain my game. If you think I played the best game of the three finalists, well that will be music to my ears. If you respect Iggy's or Elsa's accomplishments more, well who can argue with that? They are worthy competitors. I will include my final opinion on both of them in this closing.

I am going to summarize as best I can, many of the things I accomplished in this game which got me to this position and that I am proud of. I will also address Iggy's comments about luck along the way. Hopefully this final summary will give you your last impression of my game.

At the very onset of the game, I bonded quickly and immediately with Christopher and Larry. Christopher became inactive, while Larry ended up on my tribe. We were each others' F2 and closest allies. We both agreed to form an alliance with Sabrina and Charlie. It happened naturally and fell into place right away and propelled all of us to merge, got three of us to F6, two of us to F4, and got me to the Final Tribal Council. I have a lot of gratitude for my alliance since they are the biggest reason why I have had success. I hope I was as enjoyable to work with as they were for me. I respect them all a lot and I hope they are happy to see me in this place.

Larry can confirm that we did a lot of talking about our alliance dynamics. We both agreed that Charlie seemed to take the initial place as leader. She was close with Sabrina, claimed to have Dang's vote under control, and was quick to make her voting decisions known. I think Larry and I both made a conscious effort to keep an eye on her in case she ever turned on us as well as remain UTR so that she would always be the biggest target in our group. I suppose I won't speak for Larry, but I definitely did this. It is a common strategy in Survivor to have a bit of a security blanket or shield, especially when you are up against another group like the majority group we merged with later.

Aside from this main alliance of 4, I also had good relationships along the way with Reso, Diana, and Dang. The proof of this is represented in the idols that were played on me in the post-merge portion of the game. This is what I would like to talk about next.

For some reason, Iggy would like you to believe that the idols played on me were 100% sheer luck. How can this be when they were played by other people with the intentional purpose of showing me support? If you ask the people that played them on me, I'm sure they would tell you they thought I was a likeable guy and teammate and they wanted to give me support. This is the very definition of social game on my part. If people that I had a hand in voting out still wanted me to do well, then I must be doing something right. And if they didn't want to play idols on anyone but me (even playing 2 at once!) that is the opposite of luck my friends, those are the fruits of the work I put into my social game. I guarantee that if any other finalist had idols played on them, he/she would be proud of that accomplishment and using that as evidence of their strong social game. So don't be fooled by this claim that I am a lucky fool who didn't know what I was doing. I always know what I am doing. Sure, it was lucky that Jeremy voted incorrectly at F5 and that Jack went inactive at a bad time for his alliance, but those events helped more players than just me, and if I was able to capitalize on them, that is good adaptation and strategic awareness.

My opinion for why Iggy is focusing so heavily on labeling me as lucky and trying to downplay my game is that she only had one element to her game and wants people to forget that. I will admit again that winning challenges is impressive, but sometimes all it really means is that you have a fast computer. Does that necessarily mean you deserve the most respect because you won the most challenges? Not in my view. Like Elsa said, and I agree, Iggy was never vulnerable for the entire merge game until F3 when I won immunity under pressure, when I needed it most, and voted her out. If she had been vulnerable one or two times before that, whose to say she wouldn't have been out earlier? So maybe luck is involved for you that there were many speed challenges for you to capitalize on. The other parts of your game show glaring weaknesses. It would have been impressive if you stuck with your original allies and made it to the end, but you flipped and flopped and were voted out and then won the redemption. I don't care what anyone says, it is more impressive to me that Elsa and I were never voted out and didn't have to win every challenge to make the end, we focused on the main idea behind survivor, the social element.

Iggy's social game was something to bring up too. It is easy to make moves when you are always immune, but how did you manage the jury? Well you angered your alliance by backstabbing them. Then you angered my alliance by using us for one vote and then saying literally "well I helped you guys get past Lisbeth and move up one spot, so you should be happy with that and not hold it against me when I vote you out next." Really? That is how you want people to remember you? I'm not sure if you said that to Charlie or Larry, but you sure said it to me. You know what else you said to me? "Louis, you would kill me in finals so I have to vote you out before Charlie." And "Louis, I never really saw you as the follower on your tribe, I view you as the leader and the biggest threat." Are you going to claim now that those were lies? Because that certainly is a different picture that you are painting about me now. Why did you continually vote me instead of Charlie if I was the weaker of the two? I think you were the most afraid of me then, and you are the most afraid of me now, because you know how savvy I was in the game, and you were intimidated that people on the jury were rooting for me, but you are trying to lie now and say that I gave up! How insulting. I have never quit a game in my entire time on this board. Everything I do in games is calculated and logical. You can try to spin it however you want, but maybe you are a bit jealous of all my supporters showering me in idols. Maybe they will all continue to support me with their votes now, but maybe not. We will see. But you should try focusing on facts from now on instead of assumptions and lies.

There were challenges I didn't participate in, sure. There were real life reasons for this. Even if there weren't real life reason, which was the absolute main reason, who cares? Sandra has won Survivor twice and never won a challenge because she doesn't need to. Now maybe I didn't know that idols would be played for me at points, but they were. And when I acted vulnerable it was certainly intentional and not giving up. This is another common Survivor tactic, so you should start to notice that I have a lot of cards in my deck. You will see in my confessionals that I explained what I was doing at all times. And I already explained how it was a success in my qnswers because I got great info from all of you and was able to outlast the majority alliance. I never give up and I never back down. Playing Survivor requires you to interpret and react to each new scenario that arises, and I know I did that with great success. I also believe Elsa did that very well and will be rewarded with support from the people that appreciate her loyalty and social game.

The only advantage I can speak of for my game over Elsa's is that I was in the minority merge group and she was in the majority, so I believe my path was a more difficult one. Other than that I think she played a superb game, dependent on how the jurors feel about her personally.

Of course I can't tell the jury what to do, but I can express how I feel. I hope that Elsa or I wins the game because I believe getting voted out is a huge deal no matter what twists there are. Me getting idols played on me is absolutely not the same thing as Iggy returning, because the idols were the result of social game and the redemption path was the necessary result of a LACK of social game and a sloppy strategic one to boot.

There you have it ladies and gentlemen. Those are the facts of the case. As you deliberate, please consider all the evidence which has been presented to you and come back with a vote that makes you feel happy and proud. No matter what happens, I have had a blast playing this game with you all and hope we can talk more about if after identity reveals. Peace and love to all my Labyrinth brothers and sisters. And thank you Kathy for this wonderful game.

I'm Louis Litt, and that's it for me.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 5 EmptySun 23 Nov - 0:31:48

Wow, I read through that entire thing and you didn't prove anything.
Quote :
There were challenges I didn't participate in, sure. There were real life reasons for this.
Then, why were you online and posting during the challenges?  Real life allowed you to be online and post but kept you from participating?  
Quote :
Not in my view. Like Elsa said, and I agree, Iggy was never vulnerable for the entire merge game until F3
Kudos to me, that's a compliment, thank you.  Should that be counted against me?  LMAO
Quote :
I hope that Elsa or I wins the game because I believe getting voted out is a huge deal no matter what twists there are. Me getting idols played on me is absolutely not the same thing as Iggy returning, because the idols were the result of social game and the redemption path was the necessary result of a LACK of social game and a sloppy strategic one to boot.
The same twist that brought me back is the same twist that kept you in the game at final 7.  If the twist wasn't in play, it's a FACT that you would have been 7th place and I could have still made finals but you wouldn't have.  Plus we were the final 3.  It's not like anything changed.
Quote :
Why did you continually vote me instead of Charlie if I was the weaker of the two?
I didn't, I was ALWAYS after Charlie.  I've said this a million times, I kept suggesting voting her out.  I know I suggested her on at least 4 different rounds and I can gladly back that up if you need me to, just say the word.  I was the reason why we voted Charlie at final 5, both Elsa and Jeremy wanted you gone but I knew she was my biggest threat so I pushed for Charlie to go.
Quote :
And if they didn't want to play idols on anyone but me (even playing 2 at once!)
One of those idols was mine because I needed Lisbeth out.
Quote :
My opinion for why Iggy is focusing so heavily on labeling me as lucky and trying to downplay my game is that she only had one element to her game and wants people to forget that
There was actually more to my game than challenges Smile  Those were just my most noticeable achievement.  

Louis, I would like to point out that you didn't address how you played a part in your safety at final 8 or final 7?  I thought you were going to tell it all.  You didn't have an idol, you didn't try in the challenges, and you didn't approach any of us to make a deal, I'd say you gave up.  You didn't say how you were " fighting every night to survive."  All you said was that you had a good social game but that was done pre-merge.  You lucked out with the twist because the jury was able to protect you.

Anyway if you guys read his closing carefully, he doesn't answer any of the questions I asked in my post.  He just said he had a good social game and that I was only good at winning challenges.  We can argue this until we're blue in the face but I do think it's time to rest our cases and post closing statements. This process has taken long enough.  If anybody has anything they'd like to ask, I'll still be happy to answer. My closing is coming up shortly.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 5 EmptySun 23 Nov - 0:55:07

I-G-G-Y's Closing

It's been a really great game and I'm really happy to be a finalist.  Okay so I'm going to summarize my game in this closing statement.

For a large part of this game, I played with Lisbeth/Elsa/Jeremy as a group so I want to give your guys some insight on what I did so you know that I wasn't just a follower of the group.

1. I feel like I deserve some credit for helping establish this alliance. I don't remember what role we all played but I do recall Lisbeth applauding me for openly asking for an alliance because I didn't want an alliance to form around me.  I openly asked all 3 (Lisbeth/Jeremy/Elsa) about the 4 of us working together plus a possible 5th.
2. Initially the alliance was just us 4 (Me/Jeremy/Lisbeth/Elsa). I was the one who suggested that we add Jack to the alliance so he wouldn't flip at the merge. Everyone agreed and we added Jack.
3. During the Dang vote, Jeremy and Lisbeth wanted to split the votes between Jack and Dang while I didn't want to because I didn't want Jack to distrust us.  I suggested
"A. Make him think we're voting Jack off for being inactive and that's it's a unanimous vote or
B. Make him think we're divided. For example we could say You/Elsa/Jeremy want to vote Jack out but me/Jack want to vote Jeremy out and make him think he's the swing vote. "  Unbeknownst to me at the time, the votes were still split but I did make my opinion known.
4. During round after round following the merge, I suggested voting off Charlie but was outvoted by my alliance.  I didn't get my way but this shows that I wasn't just a follower.

These are just a few things that I wanted to point out that I did to show that I wasn't a blind follower of my alliance and that I actually contributed to our moves.

I was also very quiet early into the merge out of strategy.  As I posted in my confessional, "My plan is to continue to fly under the radar while we take out the other side so that just in case they play an idol, it won't be to send me home."  I wanted to do the same thing Charlie was doing but I'll admit, she did it better.

I also begin sharing idol clues with Jeremy to help build trust. I was planning on convincing him that it was in our best interest to team up against Elsa/Lisbeth late into the game when we had to start going against each other but I ended up going a different route. (This was me constantly assessing and reassessing the cast and how to get to the end). I never played like I was going to be on the jury, I always played to get me to the end and to get the win.

I won challenges because I wanted to guarantee my safety.  In Survivor, the only way to guarantee your safety is to be immune so that's what I did.  Out of 14 tribal councils, I was only vulnerable at 4 of them.  I do credit my amazing Zarkana tribe though, I'm usually the one carrying my tribe to victory in these games but it was nice to have my tribemates (especially Lisbeth) take care of us and make sure we're safe. Post-merge, I tried my best in every challenge and went 5/8.

With the end in sight, I flipped to ensure my spot in the final 3. With one less member of my alliance in the game, I put myself in the power position for final 5. I was the swing vote and I chose my path.

I know I backstabbed a juror and I really did hate doing it, but I felt it was necessary.

Overall, I feel like I played a good game. I help set myself up in a strong alliance, helped my tribe win challenges, laid low for a while, won majority of the immunity challenges, pushed for my biggest threats (Lisbeth/Charlie) to go, and then worked my ass off on Redemption to come back. Jurors, you saw the challenges, we had to put in work and I did just that this entire game. I've always gone hard in this game and I'd appreciate it if I was awarded with your vote. However if I'm not, I understand. I just ask that you guys vote for who played the best game. Vote for who you feel is the most deserving player because if the shoe was on the other foot, wouldn't you want us to do that?

Thank you for your time and good luck to both of my fellow finalist.

Also Louis I don't feel like you suck, I just have concerns about your dedication to the game. That's all.

And I think I'm done here

Now tell me who dat who dat
I-G-G-Y
That do dat do dat
I-G-G-Y
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 5 EmptySun 23 Nov - 10:33:09

I went last with my Opening, so I guess I will go last with my Closing.

Before we ever got our tribes, I stayed away from making alliances, but that was because I didn't want to get allies only to be separated by how Lana ended up choosing the thing, and that is exactly what had happened. Like I said though, had Charlie and I started on the same tribe, we would have been Final 2 much like Louis and Larry were. When my tribe was all people I haven't even spoken one word to, I knew I needed to find allies, and that's what I found in Jeremy, Lisbeth, and Iggy. Despite being the tribe with 3 inactives, we won our way through the challenges.

After the merge, yes, like Louis said, my alliance did have the numbers, but that, I feel, was the ONLY advantage I had throughout the game. I was at a disadvantage with spelling challenges, I didn't have the jury playing Idols on me like Louis had, and I couldn't beast in challenges like Iggy did. When it comes to being safe, I had to fend for myself because I only had allies to fall back on, but the cold never bothered me anyway. The only times I knew I was safe was when I got Jeremy and Lisbeth to play their Idols with me as well as when I had won Immunity. In short, despite the Idols Louis had played on him and despite being in the majority, I feel I played the most under pressure because that majority was the only thing I had to fall back on.

But even though I stayed quiet outside of my alliance until Lisbeth was out, that didn't stop me from seizing any opportunity I could get to push myself forward and I always kept my door open to anyone who wanted my help. I always considered my options and had plans for every situation. I could have tried getting an in with Sabrina if my tribe ended up short on numbers, I could have been more aggressive with my game early post-merge, I could have made being disliked my own weapon of choice so as to make people think I would be easy to beat and bring me here that way, and I even had a last ditch plan if I couldn't reconcile with Iggy to throw my own funeral Dan-style to try to get Louis and Charlie to go against her. But I did none of those things. In the end, I went with what always works for me best, and that was to try to play as honest a game as I possibly could and consider my options. Not only that, but I proved it.

First I proved myself by trying to make one final appeal to Iggy and Jeremy at the Final 5 to keep Charlie, which meant that I was trying to honor a deal I made with Charlie to try to keep each other safe and we managed to stay honest AND end things on a good note with each other. I couldn't keep Charlie safe, but I inadvertently bought her a tiebreaker. This unfortunately meant losing Jeremy, who I was prepared to go to the end with. Sad

The second time I proved myself was with Louis at the Final 4. While Iggy and I were sure I could beat Louis in a tiebreaker, I gave Louis some mercy and gave him a chance to keep himself safe. This ended up backfiring at first as I was sent into a decisive tiebreaker with Charlie, but it worked out in the end as I stand here now making my case to you, the jury, why I should bring Arendelle home the prize.

Speaking of beating Charlie in that tiebreaker, I think that alone should say something when she has beaten everyone else who has failed to outpost her, especially considering that I couldn't even find a cell phone to do the challenge with, leaving me to rely solely on how well I could count.

I never lied down and gave up when the game seemed lost for me then, when Iggy initially flipped on my alliance, and this is true even now facing Iggy and Louis here. Could I still lose? Sure. It's very possible. But just because I sometimes slept doesn't mean I don't want to win, because I really do. I hope you, the jury, give me the chance I need at your votes. If not, it is what it is. I had a point with everyone where I hated them, but I came to respect everyone in the end, and with that in mind, I'm happy to be here, and if Iggy or Louis win, well I will be there to congratulate the winner.

I wish good luck to everyone: Iggy and Louis obviously because we are the finalists, good luck to the jury with your votes, and good luck to Lana/Kathy, our host, with episodes and your endeavors. I loved this game and I would like to thank you, Lana for sticking it out to the end, despite all you've been through.

Sincerely,

Queen Elsa of Arendelle
Back to top Go down
Lana Winters
Admin
Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon 24 Nov - 23:13:38

Thank you all for your questions and answers. I now ask the jurors to vote in their confessionals for a winner. You have 48 hours from now.

Back to top Go down
https://survivorlabcuri.canadian-forum.com
Larry Harvey

Larry Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed 26 Nov - 17:54:21

Beautiful garden of roses, I forgot to ask questions Laughing Oh well, I just read through your responses and have an idea who I want to vote for...

Quote :
Larry Harvey - Spencer Bledsoe

Spencer <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Good luck final 3
Back to top Go down
Larry Harvey

Larry Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed 26 Nov - 17:54:57

Also lol @ two of you guessing Henry for me. How gross.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed 26 Nov - 17:57:45

Larry, I'm here if you have any questions.
Back to top Go down
Larry Harvey

Larry Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed 26 Nov - 18:27:04

It's ok babe <3

Good luck though! Same to you, Louis and Elsa
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed 26 Nov - 18:36:19

Lol hai Henry.
Back to top Go down
Larry Harvey

Larry Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 5 EmptySun 30 Nov - 13:26:12

Smile

So I voted, when is first episode kathy dearest?
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 5 EmptySun 30 Nov - 21:06:37

Early February.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council Thread   Final Tribal Council Thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Tribal Council Thread
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next