Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

Confessional #8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Louis Litt

Louis Litt

Confessional #8 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional #8   Confessional #8 EmptyMon 10 Nov - 9:55:08

In a redemption twist, Diana returned to the game. She revealed publicly that evicted people were using idols, which explains a lot of the events from the last couple rounds. It also appears that my social game with Diana paid off as she seems to be protecting me outside and inside of the game. She is gunning for Jeremy which is perfect for my game. If Jeremy goes, I can stick with Charlie and Iggy, or I can make a move if Diana is willing and pull in Elsa to make that happen. My ideal boot list right now would be Jeremy, then Iggy, then Elsa, then Charlie. Going to finals with Diana pretty much guarantees me a victory, so that is my goal right now. We will see how it shakes out. I hope Diana is right about these final idols being played on me tonight. If I make next round I think I can put events into action that will lead to my victory. I'm very close, but lots could go wrong. #TeamLitt
Back to top Go down

Confessional #8
Page 1 of 1