Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

Confessional #5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Louis Litt

Louis Litt

Confessional #5 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional #5   Confessional #5 EmptyThu 6 Nov - 9:21:59

The first merge boot was Sabrina. The majority group lied to Larry and Charlie but didn't even bother approaching me. I tried to lure Jeremy and co. into voting me next by fabricating an argument over nothing. It didn't work. Larry and I wasted our idols, while they voted the inactive Deadpool. Bested again. At F8, we scraped by when we voted Jack and he penaltied. That allowed for a tiebreaker between him and Larry, which Larry obviously won. Now we are at F7, and I just feel like every night is my night to go. Iggy started sending out all these messages all of a sudden saying she is going to change the game. However, she waited too long as they can all just play idols to be safe at this point, since they were given out like Halloween candy lol. Whoever those 3 (of 4 if Iggy is BS'ing) voted will go. I hope my lameness in this game will keep me around a bit more to see if someone from that side will actually make a move, but I'm not sure what will happen.
Back to top Go down

Confessional #5
Page 1 of 1