Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

Confessional #5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

Confessional #5 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional #5   Confessional #5 EmptySat 1 Nov - 1:12:01

My second time at tribal council was not so fun. What should have been an easy decision was made complicated due to the possibility of a hidden immunity idol. We all worried that Dang would have an idol and use his lone vote to take one of us out, except for Iggy. She was actually the smart one here and thought that we shouldn't worry about it and we should just vote Dang out 5-1. Well, Jeremy and I were more paranoid and concocted a plan to have 2 votes for Jack and 4 votes for Dang. Dang didn't play an idol, and now Jack might be doubting us.

But then again, hopefully Jack won't hold it against us. Or at the very least, not against me. Elsa also had that random vote against her in the first tribal council and she handled it well enough, and it definitely seemed like Jack was the one who voted against her, but we still don't know why. Ten people left in the game, which would imply that we only have one challenge and TC left until we finally merge. Unless it's a final three, at which point we would merge next? Let's hope so. I am so close to making jury and after all this hard work I don't want to lose now.

Back to top Go down

Confessional #5
Page 1 of 1