Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

Confessional #3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

Confessional #3 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional #3   Confessional #3 EmptyTue 28 Oct - 1:20:41

This night has had its pros and cons. Let's recap: We had a rough immunity last night and lost for the first time. After deciding who would be getting voted out between our inactives (Amy, Deadpool, Christopher), the others decided on Christopher after his 4 day absence. I was a little disappointed because he had ask me for an alliance pre-tribes, but he then disappeared. We just could not hold out hope.

Then came the interesting little incident at tribal. Amy and Deadpool penalty by not voting, and the five of us who are acting (Jeremy, Elsa, Iggy, Jack, and me) all decided that we were going to vote out Christopher. Votes are read, and Elsa has a random vote. Uh oh. Not good. Already we have a break in our tribe and our "Alliance of Actives". Personally, I believe that the person who threw the vote was Jack. He is not as close to us as we are to each other and he might have sensed he was on the outs, so he threw a vote at someone to cause drama. I told Elsa not to be worried about it as it was just one vote and that isn't powerful.

Now onto the challenge. What a fun one for once! (No offense Kathy xoxo) I love American Horror Story very much, and am super familiar with it, so I was able to dominate almost each round and beat the other tribe by like ten points. It was awesome and I really made an impact, so yay. Bad part of this is that I easily just labeled myself as one of the challenge threats. This will not go over well when we hit the merge...

Back to top Go down

Confessional #3
Page 1 of 1