Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

Voting for bitches who need to leave

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

Voting for bitches who need to leave Empty
PostSubject: Voting for bitches who need to leave   Voting for bitches who need to leave EmptySun 26 Oct - 22:09:30

Tonight, I'm going to vote Chris, aka Useless Marxist. If you are who I think you are, I can kind of excuse your absence, but either way, you haven't even logged on and you just need to get the hell out of here before I turn you into ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Voting for bitches who need to leave   Voting for bitches who need to leave EmptyFri 31 Oct - 1:57:04

I know it's a bitch to lose, but I hope you don't have an Idol, and if we have redemption, I hope you don't come back. I vote out Dang. Good riddance!
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Voting for bitches who need to leave   Voting for bitches who need to leave EmptySun 2 Nov - 22:05:36

Sabrina. This is just because we know you're not online, so I think we can use that penalty vote of ours and not worry about one of my own leaving. Plus, we don't want someone who's being protected by the other alliance in the game.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Voting for bitches who need to leave   Voting for bitches who need to leave EmptySun 2 Nov - 23:24:30

Deadpool, aka dirty and useless as I want your babies inactive. I liked your game character, but what does that change besides when I tamper with the weather? Nothing. Time for that undeserving ass of yours to freeze!
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Voting for bitches who need to leave   Voting for bitches who need to leave EmptyMon 3 Nov - 23:19:25

Larry, I couldn't be happier casting this vote against you. I've hated you since the 1st night we were in the game, and just now do I get the chance to get you out of here. Think of me when my beautiful blizzards extinguishes those fires. It's my gift to you.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Voting for bitches who need to leave   Voting for bitches who need to leave EmptyWed 5 Nov - 23:22:32

I'm gonna vote Louis. You're just the safest vote right now.

Also, I'm going to use the Idol I have on myself. I think my plan might be the best thing to happen to Final 3's ever. <3
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Voting for bitches who need to leave   Voting for bitches who need to leave EmptyThu 6 Nov - 23:20:21

Louis, please do us a favor and go to hell. Nobody likes you.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Voting for bitches who need to leave   Voting for bitches who need to leave EmptyMon 10 Nov - 14:28:34

I know my voting thread is titled "Voting for bitches who need to leave", but I know you're not a bitch. I did try to get buy you another night, but this time I couldn't do anything, so better safe than sorry, I have to cast my vote against you Charlie.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Voting for bitches who need to leave   Voting for bitches who need to leave EmptyMon 10 Nov - 23:49:38

Damn it times a million! I hate doing this, but I have to vote Charlie. It was the best chance to not end up in a tiebreaker. I hope for hell's sake that I get taken to the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voting for bitches who need to leave   Voting for bitches who need to leave Empty

Back to top Go down

Voting for bitches who need to leave
Page 1 of 1