Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

This is something you don't see everyday

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

This is something you don't see everyday Empty
PostSubject: This is something you don't see everyday   This is something you don't see everyday EmptyFri 24 Oct - 0:06:56

I totally threw that HII challenge and demolished Immunity.  How often does that happen?  Granted, it was easy, but once figuring out Cirque du Soleil, I just let it go so hard that I might just mistake Planet Earth for a huge snowball.  Laughing  But it was another good day for my tribe winning that challenge without breaking a sweat.

Right now, it seems like me, Lisbeth, Jeremy, and Iggy are all on the same page and plan to stick together. This alliance will be my chance to show that I can actually play this game. It looks like Jack going to be the 5th wheel, which is fine by me. Lisbeth seems to be leader-like though, so if it comes to us 4, I imagine I'll have to cut her first, but hopefully it'll be a long time before that happens because this alliance I actually like, unlike most things, and I'm actually having fun so far in this game.

It took about 10 years to be revealed what I knew all along: Sharpay is out of here!  <3  I never liked that plastic bitch in High School Musical, and I sure didn't like her here. Sharpay, in the end, was far from fabulous.

However, I think the other tribe will fall apart in this vote if they haven't already, and I imagine Sabrina will be the next target if what Jeremy said about her not being here is any indication. It would suck only because Sabrina is who I planned to get information from. It looks like I won't need to do that though if I keep this winning with the more inactive tribe thing up. Like Lisbeth said, we may have more inactives, but our active members will NOT show mercy.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: This is something you don't see everyday   This is something you don't see everyday EmptyFri 24 Oct - 11:49:35

Hmmm... something isn't right here. Usually when people get voted out early, they leave the forum altogether, especially when they're the first person out. Then why is Sharpay still logging on AND posting? Something seems suspicious, and I think it might be that someone could be returning to the game. If this is true and Sharpay does indeed come back, I could actually use her. I'll have to wait and see, but this whole thing with Sharpay posting about redemption island is fishy, and I don't mean what's between Kathy's legs, or Oxy's for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Oxymoxanne

Oxymoxanne

PostSubject: Re: This is something you don't see everyday   This is something you don't see everyday EmptySat 25 Oct - 10:10:00

Excuse you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is something you don't see everyday   This is something you don't see everyday Empty

Back to top Go down

This is something you don't see everyday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities :: Confessionals :: Queen Elsa-
Jump to: