Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

Final Immunity Challenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Louis Litt

Louis Litt

Final Immunity Challenge  Empty
PostSubject: Final Immunity Challenge    Final Immunity Challenge  EmptyWed 12 Nov - 21:49:18

I'll post my answers here.
Back to top Go down
Louis Litt

Louis Litt

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge    Final Immunity Challenge  EmptyWed 12 Nov - 22:44:12

Part 1 - Scattegories (Regular rules apply, ask if you don't know them. As for names, last name has to start with the letter but if first and last name start with the same letter, you get double points)

You letter is L

- Song title: Lay Lady Lay by Bob Dylan
- Canadian actress: Laurence Leboeuf
- American (US) band: Los Lobos
- Fruit: Lisbon Lemon (http://www.thenibble.com/reviews/main/fruits/lemon-varieties-g.asp)
- Vegetable: Lentil
- Car model: Lexus
- TV show: Land Of The Lost
- Movie title: Lincoln Lawyer
- Big Brother House guest USA: Erika Landin
- Big Brother House guest anything other than USA: Rodrigo Lopes

Part 2

- Give me the boot order in this game from the first person voted out to the last person voted at final 4. You get 5 points if you have it right and 0 if you make any mistakes.

Sharpay Evans
Jason Reso
Christopher Hitchens
Princess Diana
Amy Dunne
Dang Thu Mai
Sabrina Spellman
Deadpool
Jack Dawson
Larry Harvey
Lisbeth Salander
Jeremy Gilbert
Charlie Bradbury

Part 3

Quote 1 = Charlie Bradbury
Quote 2 = Jeremy Gilbert
Quote 3 = Larry Harvey
Quote 4 = Lisbeth Salander
Quote 5 = Dang Thu Mai

Back to top Go down
Lana Winters
Admin
Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge    Final Immunity Challenge  EmptyWed 12 Nov - 23:12:45

How are you feeling right now?
Back to top Go down
https://survivorlabcuri.canadian-forum.com
Louis Litt

Louis Litt

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge    Final Immunity Challenge  EmptyThu 13 Nov - 7:18:34

LOL when did you ask this? I must have no noticed before I logged off. But to answer your question. I feel good. If you are wondering how I feel about making finals I am really happy. I mean I knew I had to win a challenge with my shitty laptop or I was 3rd place and I did it under pressure, so that feels good. This game has been different for me on a lot of levels. When I first signed up I had zero expectations based on me moving and barely having time to play. I had the goal of making jury as usual, but as I made my initial alliance that got me to merge, had the fortune of everyone with idols saving my arse, and making a few key but subtle maneuvers, I feel like I played a very different style than usual. Perhaps I should be proud of that because my social game has rarely been better when I can say I literally didn't have any fights (except one fake one) and I only really disliked one person (Lisbeth). I really must be mellowing out in my old age. I still am competitive, but it's a different kind of feeling, like it wouldn't be heartbreaking to not win every game like I used to feel. But as far as milestones, winning two IMDb officials in a row would be right up there with my accomplishments here, so I hope I can close it out. I really enjoyed this game and thank you very much for hosting it.

Smile Is that the kind of answer you were looking for? <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity Challenge    Final Immunity Challenge  Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Immunity Challenge
Page 1 of 1