HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

First Lisbeth, now Jeremy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

First Lisbeth, now Jeremy Empty
PostSubject: First Lisbeth, now Jeremy   First Lisbeth, now Jeremy EmptyMon 10 Nov - 23:01:14

If this pattern continues, I'm out. If challenge slut wins tonight, I need to affirm that she and I will vote together if I want to be in the Final 3. I can't let Charlie or Louis win just because that could create bad blood.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: First Lisbeth, now Jeremy   First Lisbeth, now Jeremy EmptyMon 10 Nov - 23:12:01

Eh... I know I wasn't getting this one. I'm hoping Ms. Azalea gets the win actually so that I don't have to backstab someone.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: First Lisbeth, now Jeremy   First Lisbeth, now Jeremy EmptyMon 10 Nov - 23:46:03

I think I just pissed Charlie off, but I knew that once I talked to Louis, I had to make a choice. I could force a tiebreaker with Louis and piss Louis off, or vote Charlie and send her home. I lose a vote either way, though I can work on who gets 3rd as well as Lisbeth and Jeremy since I kept them. I think I should throw the final challenge and hope someone takes me to the Final 2.

I hate doing this. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: First Lisbeth, now Jeremy   First Lisbeth, now Jeremy EmptyMon 10 Nov - 23:54:16

Oh god. I hope Louis falls through to vote with me. He loses my jury vote if he doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: First Lisbeth, now Jeremy   First Lisbeth, now Jeremy EmptyTue 11 Nov - 0:18:43

Oka, so I think even though I'm likely going into a TB with Charlie, we managed to make up in the sense that we'd vote each other if one of us made finals. I think if Louis does vote against me, Iggy would be pissed and then she'd have to take Charlie over him if she wins, and I think she will. Let's think of it as this: whoever wins between me/Charlie will be a finalist, so it will come down to Louis and Iggy at the final Immunity. I know that either she or Louis will be the final juror even if leave this round.

If I do make it past tonight, I plan to throw the final Immunity if Louis makes it 3-1 and fight for everything if he doesn't. That's all I can do at this point if I win past the Final 4 against Charlie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Lisbeth, now Jeremy   First Lisbeth, now Jeremy Empty

Back to top Go down

First Lisbeth, now Jeremy
Page 1 of 1