Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

Wow! This sucks!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

Wow!  This sucks! Empty
PostSubject: Wow! This sucks!   Wow!  This sucks! EmptySat 8 Nov - 0:44:55

I gotta hand to Iggy. She made a damn good move voting Lisbeth out. I don't want to be mad at her for doing what she did. In fact, I wasn't going to take Lisbeth to the end had this been the Final 3 I wanted and we had a Final 2. But I know that now, I feel like I'm in real danger and now I feel like I really am going to be going home next. I still want to work with Iggy to the Final 3, and hopefully she realizes that sticking with Louis and Charlie means she'll lose the game because those 2 will take each other to the end if this is a Final 2. I'm not going to try to piss her off because I feel like it would be the wrong move, but I do want some answers, and there are no more Idols.

I guess I truly should pack my bags.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

Wow!  This sucks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow! This sucks!   Wow!  This sucks! EmptySun 9 Nov - 21:07:19

I'm planning a funeral, but I'm going to shoot Diana a message and fight for that Immunity. I'm not going down without a fight, bitches! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Wow! This sucks!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities :: Confessionals :: Queen Elsa-
Jump to: