Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you, I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang Thu Mai

Dang Thu Mai

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you,  I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw Empty
PostSubject: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you, I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you,  I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw EmptyThu 6 Nov - 0:43:36

We can't use PMs, but I wanted to talk to you alone. Not about anything special. I just want one person I can talk with in case we get a chance to do something later in the game. Helps to be on the same page, right?
Back to top Go down
Lana Winters
Admin
Lana Winters

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you,  I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you, I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you,  I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw EmptyThu 6 Nov - 0:48:16

Diana and Dang in this room.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorlabcuri.canadian-forum.com
Princess Diana

Princess Diana

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you, I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you,  I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw EmptyThu 6 Nov - 4:37:38

Eeeeh? hi Dang!

OK, I guess you know who I am irl

It surely helps to talk here, I had no idea anyone would like to speak to me!

I didn't know we would be able to vote this time around, so I gave my HII to Louis! Now I should start gathering clues again!
Back to top Go down
Dang Thu Mai

Dang Thu Mai

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you, I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you,  I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw EmptyThu 6 Nov - 13:21:13

I have no clue who you are. I just like you better than the others. Giving your HII to Louis may have been a good idea, actually. No clue who is next on the agenda, but if he's saved, that could be a very good thing.
Back to top Go down
Princess Diana

Princess Diana

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you, I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you,  I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw EmptyThu 6 Nov - 15:49:38

I would like to see Charlie gone actually! She is everywhere and so active
Back to top Go down
Dang Thu Mai

Dang Thu Mai

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you, I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you,  I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw EmptyThu 6 Nov - 17:48:34

I'd rather see some people from the other tribe go. Charlie is wild, but everyone knows she's wild. I don't think anyone knows how tight or loose the other tribe is. Someone voted to keep me, but I don't know who. I'd rather see them go, and then we can see about things. I don't know. Still don't know how this limbo tribe works, actually.
Back to top Go down
Princess Diana

Princess Diana

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you, I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you,  I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw EmptyThu 6 Nov - 17:52:18

Will you be here for the challenge/HII clue later? Maybe we can help each other with the clue at least
Back to top Go down
Dang Thu Mai

Dang Thu Mai

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you, I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you,  I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw EmptyThu 6 Nov - 20:24:22

Should be.
Back to top Go down
Princess Diana

Princess Diana

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you, I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you,  I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw EmptyThu 6 Nov - 21:51:00

Drag me to hell
Back to top Go down
Dang Thu Mai

Dang Thu Mai

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you, I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you,  I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw EmptyThu 6 Nov - 21:51:43

Thanks! That will give me three.
Back to top Go down
Dang Thu Mai

Dang Thu Mai

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you, I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you,  I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw EmptySat 8 Nov - 18:20:21

I'll see about rallying votes for you. I want to get back in the game, but this is a very hard thing to do when I don't know what's coming next.
Back to top Go down
Princess Diana

Princess Diana

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you, I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you,  I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw EmptySat 8 Nov - 21:15:28

But from what I understood it is only for a limited time, so I 'll just ebeter shortly to bring some chaos and rhen I'll be go,e

orry for th e drunk typicng
Back to top Go down
Princess Diana

Princess Diana

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you, I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you,  I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw EmptyMon 10 Nov - 12:46:18

Oh God, I just see what I wrote here...

Anyway, I might have caused Jeremy his game, at least my favorite (Louis) is safe
Back to top Go down
Princess Diana

Princess Diana

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you, I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you,  I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw EmptyMon 10 Nov - 12:46:57

Jeremy will probably want to kill me once he finds out that I 've been lying to them, but eeeh... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dang Thu Mai

Dang Thu Mai

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you, I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you,  I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw EmptyMon 10 Nov - 22:40:17

I didn't know if you were trying to get Jeremy out or Elsa. Fun to watch, anyway!
Back to top Go down
Princess Diana

Princess Diana

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you, I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you,  I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw EmptyMon 10 Nov - 22:42:21

I saw the TC, there is a tie between Charlie and Jeremy

the tie breaker will be posted soon!
Back to top Go down
Dang Thu Mai

Dang Thu Mai

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you, I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you,  I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw EmptyTue 11 Nov - 12:06:33

I'm disappointed in this twist. All of the buildup for something so small. Just thought we'd have something bigger, with a chance to make some real waves, instead of coming in last minute.
Back to top Go down
Princess Diana

Princess Diana

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you, I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you,  I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw EmptyTue 11 Nov - 14:20:22

Hmmm... I see it more like a chance to redeem ourselves, especially for the ones who made it past the merge and really close to finals!
For example if I get back to the game and make finals, no one will vote me obviously! The problem with that twist is that since we were not playing the entire game, it is hard for the people who were playing hard and strategizing to accept that someone they outsmarted gets to go back to the game
Back to top Go down
Dang Thu Mai

Dang Thu Mai

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you, I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you,  I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw EmptyTue 11 Nov - 21:55:32

I see very little redemption for any one person at all. I thought it would be more of a tribe deal, three or four players getting to return in some sort of twist.
Back to top Go down
Princess Diana

Princess Diana

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you, I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you,  I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw EmptyMon 17 Nov - 21:32:00

Are you participating in any challenges?
Back to top Go down
Princess Diana

Princess Diana

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you, I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you,  I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw EmptyMon 17 Nov - 22:39:39

I voted for Sabrina cause I didn't want to vote against you...

Sorry to see you go... Sad
Back to top Go down
Dang Thu Mai

Dang Thu Mai

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you, I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you,  I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw EmptyMon 17 Nov - 22:58:16

Sorry about this. I was fine this morning, and then I got really sick. Abusing ibuprofen right now. My only regret is leaving you in a bad position. I had no intention of coming back, once I learned the truth of Tribe Kiwa.
Back to top Go down
Princess Diana

Princess Diana

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you, I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you,  I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw EmptyThu 20 Nov - 14:24:17

If you are Nat, then hi! <3
Back to top Go down
Princess Diana

Princess Diana

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you, I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you,  I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw EmptySat 27 Dec - 5:15:58

Martin, my fellow ginger judge!!!

I had no idea that would be you, honestly I thought you were Nat and had figured out who I was! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you, I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you,  I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw Empty

Back to top Go down

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters -- Thank you, I didn't know that. Your punctuation is excellent, btw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities :: Private Room :: Dang That Princess-
Jump to: