Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

Why I'm not just a pretty face

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

Why I'm not just a pretty face Empty
PostSubject: Why I'm not just a pretty face   Why I'm not just a pretty face EmptyWed 5 Nov - 23:41:14

I know I said I was waiting till tomorrow, but I think tonight is better. With Iggy getting Immunity, I finally have a move I can call my own hopefully. With the Idols me, Jeremy, and Lisbeth have, I said for us all to use our Idols tonight so that, worst-case scenario we lose a tiebreaker and fail to make Final 3 together.

I love myself sometimes. I'm going to make some magic happen and I'll survive. This is going to be great! <3 Sorry Louis. :*
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Why I'm not just a pretty face   Why I'm not just a pretty face EmptyThu 6 Nov - 20:18:52

OK, Jeremy is fricking clueless and Louis is being the bitter child I always knew he was. I think I was right about my initial thoughts on this cast. These people are so annoying and I'm sitting here finally waking up. Tonight is the night I need to win Immunity so that I know I get a good chance of being in the end.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Why I'm not just a pretty face   Why I'm not just a pretty face EmptyThu 6 Nov - 21:54:08

I knew it would work, but NOW I really need to get Immunity tonight. If I don't, I might as well pack my bags.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I'm not just a pretty face   Why I'm not just a pretty face Empty

Back to top Go down

Why I'm not just a pretty face
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities :: Confessionals :: Queen Elsa-
Jump to: