Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

It's official

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

It's official Empty
PostSubject: It's official   It's official EmptyThu 30 Oct - 0:00:41

I fucking HATE 20 Questions!!
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

It's official Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's official   It's official EmptyThu 30 Oct - 8:58:05

Well that was a relief. We SOMEHOW won that challenge. It got to the point where I just wanted it to be over with. If I ever have to play 20 Questions again, it'll be too soon.

I'm starting to think it's Iggy instead of Jack with whom I need to be watching my back. If I add what I know together, she always acts trippy with me for whatever reason. I'm beginning to think she voted against me instead of Jack and that she could even be working with Dang and his tribe. To be honest, I'm beginning to not want to be her ally anymore. I don't know, but I'm going to start talking to Jack and see what's going on in his head because Iggy I feel is the shadiest person in my 5.

Of course I just barely miss that HII answer. If the HII Challenge is at a time I could drop, maybe I'll still do it, but I cannot be there for that next challenge and it sucks. Oh well!
Back to top Go down

It's official
Page 1 of 1