Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)

Go down 
+5
Lisbeth Salander
Dang Thu Mai
Charlie Bradbury
Queen Elsa
Lana Winters
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Lana Winters
Admin
Lana Winters

Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)   - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)    Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)   - Page 10 EmptyThu 30 Oct - 0:31:12

You may go any second you feel like it.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorlabcuri.canadian-forum.com
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)    Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)   - Page 10 EmptyThu 30 Oct - 0:31:33

are you a wolf?

Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)    Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)   - Page 10 EmptyThu 30 Oct - 0:31:56

[quote="Lana Winters"]I did not notice that, sorry. You could have said something then too though instead of not saying a word and then using it against me like humans are not prone to mistakes.

Anyways, I will say no to CHEETAH and then let The Bois go again NOW.[/quot

jeez I didn't Use it aganist you I was away like I said.
Back to top Go down
Lana Winters
Admin
Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)    Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)   - Page 10 EmptyThu 30 Oct - 0:33:58

Ding ding ding

Tribe Bois wins immunity. I didn't really feel like drifting down to cranky land but I'm there now so no fancy post, Congrats, sorry no one is happy with tonight. You have until 8 p.m. eastern to vote in your confessional Bangorang.

I can post a print screen of the host section if anyone is doubtful.
Back to top Go down
Larry Harvey

Larry Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)    Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)   - Page 10 EmptyThu 30 Oct - 0:34:45

Lana <3

Please dont be mad. We love you.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Bradbury

Charlie Bradbury

PostSubject: Re: Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)    Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)   - Page 10 EmptyThu 30 Oct - 0:35:10

We love you Lana!
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)    Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)   - Page 10 EmptyThu 30 Oct - 0:35:13

No one is blaming you so I don't get why you are cranky? It was fun but long.
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)    Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)   - Page 10 EmptyThu 30 Oct - 0:35:40

we do indeed love you. the challenge was longer than any of us could have anticipated is all, and that threw us off. apologies for crankiness.

Back to top Go down
Dang Thu Mai

Dang Thu Mai

PostSubject: Re: Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)    Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)   - Page 10 EmptyThu 30 Oct - 0:37:59

Don't worry Lana, I still hate you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)    Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)   - Page 10 EmptyThu 30 Oct - 0:38:08

We all have those night Lana. As long as you can learn from it, that's all water under the bridge.
Back to top Go down
Lana Winters
Admin
Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)    Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)   - Page 10 EmptyThu 30 Oct - 0:38:21

I was cranky all day. It's work related of course but once I got home, i decided to be nice and not take it out on my poor grandma who is always getting the attitude when I come home since I hate my job and it gets worse every day. But this challenge took forever (I thought it would be quick and I could go play Sims <3), my dogs are being asses and then no one was happy. No need to apologize. Just let me vent and I'll be ok in 2 minutes <3. I feel like I need to take up smoking or something.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Bradbury

Charlie Bradbury

PostSubject: Re: Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)    Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)   - Page 10 EmptyThu 30 Oct - 0:38:54

Don't do that, smoking's bad for your health!
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)    Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)   - Page 10 EmptyThu 30 Oct - 0:41:49

Or at least don't invite me to go smoking with you. Maybe I can freeze the cooler and you can have a cold beer if it's any consolation.
Back to top Go down
Lana Winters
Admin
Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)    Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)   - Page 10 EmptyThu 30 Oct - 0:44:23

Maybe people here can give me advice. You don't have to but I am seriously on the brink (where my job is concerned) so I wanna know what others would do. Talking about it to coworkers is like not the right things and my grandma doesn't get that Beautiful garden of roses.

So my job sucks and it sucks more lately because I was switched to a later shift in order to train new hires. The problem is that we never have the right tools. I mean the projector screen broke a couple days in and I had to basically do the entire thing without a projector. Not sure if anyone has every trained people before but it's not easy without a tool to show them how to do it first. The computers we were sent for them are seriously from 1973, like they still have the huge clunky monitors for crying out loud and the tower is the size of my entire desk. Bottom line, I make good money, I have decent co workers but I think the company itself is just pure Beautiful garden of roses and the higher ups basically never do anything to help us run the damn thing properly. So I can eithe rnot care since it's not my business that looks ghetto, keep going and doing what I can with what I am given. But then I work for a company I have lost all faith in. I've been there 4 years now so it's hard to just leave and start new, from the bottom, somewhere else. But I truly can't think of anything positive to say about it other than I have cool coworkers. Also another thing, this will only make sense to Canadians maybe. As a french Canadian that has lived in many Canadian places, I've never felt the need to separate Quebec from the rest of Canada. But the place I work for has a main office in Toronto and they always look down on us like we are the Beautiful garden of roses they just took. Meanwhile we are so much more efficient in all areas, we are just smaller.

/rant
Back to top Go down
Lana Winters
Admin
Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)    Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)   - Page 10 EmptyThu 30 Oct - 0:46:35

beautiful garden of roses - S-h-i-t
Back to top Go down
Charlie Bradbury

Charlie Bradbury

PostSubject: Re: Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)    Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)   - Page 10 EmptyThu 30 Oct - 0:47:33

If you're miserable, then try and look at other options and then leave if you find something you think you'd like better.
Back to top Go down
Larry Harvey

Larry Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)    Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)   - Page 10 EmptyThu 30 Oct - 0:49:34

Or, cant you transfer to the Toronto location? Maybe they will have better...everything? And do the Leslie Knope thing and ask your coworkers if any of them is willing to relocate with you lol.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)    Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)   - Page 10 EmptyThu 30 Oct - 0:51:40

I can't say I've ever had to teach someone else, but I have observed it. The only thing I can do is improvise in that kind of situation. If you don't have the tools like a projector, find something that will suffice in teaching new people about the job. But if you don't enjoy it yet can't find another job, I'd just stick it out. It's a different life for everybody, so the best I can do is tell you how I would do it.
Back to top Go down
Lana Winters
Admin
Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)    Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)   - Page 10 EmptyThu 30 Oct - 0:51:45

It's what I keep telling myself. Just not sure if I could work somewhere and be the phone agent or something other than the supervisor. Thanks for the advice though Charlie <3.

Larry, I would not like to work with those assholes. We have a fun group that jokes around and goofs off. They are very monotone, by the book and anal. It's a good point though, but my grandma would never move there. She can't speak English sadly and I need to care for her so I can't just leave her.

Will go shower now. Thanks for sticking it out with the challenge guys. Will host challenges with deadlines I think from now on haha.
Back to top Go down
Lana Winters
Admin
Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)    Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)   - Page 10 EmptyThu 30 Oct - 0:53:55

Hahha hun, we have a system we use that is DOS (you know the old school black screen with neon green writing?) so it's a lot of click here, go there, Shift F6 here, hit 3 then enter here. I ended up paying for a whiteboard myself with a bunch of colourful markers and I started drawing the damn computer screen on it. <3
Back to top Go down
Lana Winters
Admin
Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)    Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)   - Page 10 EmptyThu 30 Oct - 0:58:35

Also cute story. We deal with renting condos and usually we only take calls from Canada. But this poor girl took her first call tonight and asked for the postal code, but it was an American and they said "where do I find that?". So cute <3.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Bradbury

Charlie Bradbury

PostSubject: Re: Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)    Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)   - Page 10 EmptyThu 30 Oct - 1:00:00

My mom worked at a call center before. When she'd get American postal codes and they found out it was a call center sometimes they'd threaten to kill her.
Back to top Go down
Lana Winters
Admin
Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)    Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)   - Page 10 EmptyThu 30 Oct - 1:01:06

Wtf wow, I can't say this ever happened to us but we have a few Arabic people and sometimes customers are rude to them for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Bradbury

Charlie Bradbury

PostSubject: Re: Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)    Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)   - Page 10 EmptyThu 30 Oct - 1:02:16

Racists suck.
Back to top Go down
Lana Winters
Admin
Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)    Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)   - Page 10 EmptyThu 30 Oct - 1:05:51

Well people really need to change that mentality and just accept it because more and more, they are moving to America. The last time we hired, we received over 300 resumes and I could safely say that less than 10% of them were people born in Canada.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)    Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)   - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Immunity #5 (Tribe The Bois VS Tribe Bangorang)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10