Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

Anything Could Happen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

Anything Could Happen Empty
PostSubject: Anything Could Happen   Anything Could Happen EmptyTue 28 Oct - 8:44:06

I woke up this morning and find a message from Lisbeth that has me thinking a little bit. What if Jack could be innocent?

I know I should like to think Iggy didn't try anything funny, but I can't help but feel as though I have to have a feeling more could be going on between her and Jack than she's letting on. If so, that would be a logical explanation for that vote. I mean, how could I be so stupid as to not see this earlier? She was the one who was adamant on getting Jack on board with our alliance whereas I had no opinion. Also, I notice Iggy can act a bit weird in the 4-way private room we have with her, one example being that she didn't notice the problem that Lis and Jeremy noticed when I found out that my vote did in fact count. But this makes even less sense than Jack voting me because we've never really put Iggy on the outside.

Now the popular belief is that Jack did it. If he needed someone to throw under the bus, it would have to be Iggy since Lisbeth, Jeremy, and I trust each other the most. This also makes me think Jack will be very untrustworthy once we either merge or swap.

Speaking of which, Lis did mention a possible swap, so if a time came for a swap, I guess this would be the perfect chance for that to happen. In Survivors of 16-20 people, a swap normally happens when 4 people get voted out, we're up 3-1 in challenges, and I do remember that it was I who brought the possibility of a returning player coming to my alliance. What I need to hope for is that the returnee is either Christian or Sharpay if my alliance all makes the merge, but even then, I know now that me, Jeremy, and Lis would have to beat EVERYONE to the punch.

Most of the other tribe are officially annoying scumbags after that Immunity Challenge, especially Larry. He's so cringeworthy that I want to puke and freeze him alive as I puke. Diana can go jump off a bridge for all I care and Dang can get shot by flying icicles. They just annoy the living hell out of me.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Anything Could Happen   Anything Could Happen EmptyTue 28 Oct - 21:53:35

I am calling a tribe swap right now. If there is no swap, I will be shocked to the bone.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Anything Could Happen   Anything Could Happen EmptyTue 28 Oct - 22:43:44

Please oh please no one beat 6 points! I am the one hope for my alliance!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anything Could Happen   Anything Could Happen Empty

Back to top Go down

Anything Could Happen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities :: Confessionals :: Queen Elsa-
Jump to: