Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

Confessional round 4 (and private messaging)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dang Thu Mai

Dang Thu Mai

Confessional round 4 (and private messaging) Empty
PostSubject: Confessional round 4 (and private messaging)   Confessional round 4 (and private messaging) EmptyTue 28 Oct - 2:56:06

Since I'm not playing a big room game, I'll include PMing in my confessionals. I apologize for the formatting. I didn't expect to need so much talking so early in the game. I thought I'd have rooms by now.

Sh_t in a rainbarrel. What is this game. Tonight I have watched so much betrayal and lies that I'm tempted to bomb this whole labyrinth and let the crows pick over the leftovers. I don't think I'm leaving, but if the world of this game is so unhinged, I don't want to spend more time with these monsters than I need to.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Louis Litt

Mon 27 Oct - 9:14:16    Topic: Hi Dang
Sorry it took so long for this, but I haven't been able to socialize much outside of the actual challenge group work. My name is Louis and I am a lawyer, so I like to work hard and be part of a team. I want to say that you really carried the team last night and fought hard for us to get our first win, and I really appreciate having someone like that around. I hope you are having a fun game so far and like our team. I think we are a friendly and strong group and we can have a lot of success together. I will be around most of the time, so if you ever have something on your mind or just want to chat, message me whenever you like. Have a good day and I will see you tonight where maybe we can get a streak going. Bye for now!

Dang Thu Mai

Mon 27 Oct - 13:17:42    Topic: Re: Hi Dang
Thanks Lewis. I'll keep you in mind if we have another vote. I think we can make this work. With our tribe, I mean. Good group of people.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Flattery won't get you anywhere with me, Louis.

Lisbeth Salander

Mon 27 Oct - 22:33:48    Topic: hello dang
how are you fairing on your tribe? it was unfortunate that we were not able to be placed together.

Dang Thu Mai

Mon 27 Oct - 22:55:37    Topic: Re: hello dang
I'm doing okay. I have one big ally and I'm talking with everyone. I'm not in a good position, but I don't want to be. Too easy to lose your footing if you're not being careful. I like where I am now. Not close to anyone and not too far away.

Confessional round 4 (and private messaging) Giphy

Well, I thought so at the time. One big ally my ass. I'm glad that Lisbeth is asking about me. I'm giving her stuff and she's giving me nothing, but it is good to see someone I can look to that isn't obviously insane. I'm sure that will come later, but for now, I'm grateful.
Princess Diana

Yesterday at 23:53:41
Subject: Re: hey!
Good job at today's challenge! The result may have not been as good as we wanted, but we can always try next time!

What are your thoughts about this vote?

Dang Thu Mai

Mon 27 Oct - 23:56:51    Topic: Re: hey!
I don't know. I've had a word with almost everyone on the tribe.

Dang Thu Mai

Mon 27 Oct - 23:58:34    Topic: Re: Hey
So. Who do you want to vote. Do you have anyone you're with? If you do, that can clear up stuff. I could vote for anyone right now.

Charlie Bradbury

Mon 27 Oct - 23:59:22    Topic: Re: Hey
I'm with you, Louis, Larry and Sabrina.

Dang Thu Mai

Tue 28 Oct - 0:02:25    Topic: Re: Hey
That's much more in depth than my own contacts. I've talked with everyone. Everyone but Larry, but I can get to him.

Charlie Bradbury

Tue 28 Oct - 0:05:00    Topic: Re: Hey
Yeah, that would be a really good idea right now. He's not sure what to do.

I'm glad I checked that. Wanted to make sure where we stood before committing to anything with Diana. Seeing that Charlie is teamed with everyone scared me a little bit, so I dug some. Since Charlie had a lot of friends, I wanted to see what friends Diana had and look at the overlap.

Dang Thu Mai

Tue 28 Oct - 0:03:35    Topic: Re: hey!
Who are you teamed with?

Princess Diana

Tue 28 Oct - 0:05:45    Topic: Re: hey!
Well, the only person talking to me in messages is Louis...  Very Happy

But I don't know if we are not teamed up or not!  Very Happy

To: Larry Harvey

We haven't talked, I know. But Charlie says that she's in a team with you, and I'm in a team with her. So I'm bringing stuff to you. What's your idea on the vote? I don't want to vote for Sabrina or Diana, because they've been nice to me. But the other option is Louis, and Charlie says that she's aligned with him. Sabrina too, so I think she wants Diana to go. I don't know my own mind.

Dang Thu Mai

Tue 28 Oct - 0:11:10    Topic: Re: hey!
Louis sent me a big message praising my performance last night. Wasn't impressed with the flattery. The one person I'm talking with looks to have a lot of threads. I'm hoping to get an impression of where the wind is blowing. Stay on for a little while?

Princess Diana

Tue 28 Oct - 0:12:47    Topic: Re: hey!
I get the same impression about Charlie... And Louis has definitely his way of convincing you to do his thing! Very Happy

Wait. Charlie? As in, Charlie Bradbury? My ally that I haven't named? That Charlie?

Larry Harvey

Tue 28 Oct - 0:13:16    Topic: Re: Larry
Yea I am with Charlie. And shes been telling me shes with you so I trust her word. Well Diana just told me "It was nice playing with you!" so she either thinks she is getting voted out or is saying goodbye to me because I am getting voted out? lol what a mess

Sabrina Spellman
To: Dang Thu Mai
Today at 0:18:13
Subject: Re: The vote
Heard anything about the vote?

To: Sabrina Spellman
Posted: Today at 0:19:58
Subject: Re: The vote
Let me take ten minutes and a couple of Advil. I'll get back, but there is so much intrigue that my head is hurting.

To: Dang Thu Mai
Posted: Today at 0:21:49
Subject: Re: The vote Quote message
Lol okay

Dang Thu Mai

Tue 28 Oct - 0:18:33    Topic: Re: Hey
Diana has been asking me about the vote. She says she's only been talking with Louis. So she could be easy pickings, unless you want to vote somewhere else?

Charlie Bradbury

Tue 28 Oct - 0:19:02    Topic: Re: Hey
Larry, Sabrina and I've settled on Diana.

Meanwhile, in Larryland...

Dang Thu Mai

Tue 28 Oct - 0:16:16    Topic: Re: Larry
ROFL Diana just let slip that she knows I'm with Charlie, when I didn't say it to her. Charlie is conning everyone, this is hilarious! Diana just finished telling me that she's only talked with Louis, and Charlie told me that she's not with Diana. I'm in the middle of three conversations, but I'll get back.

Larry Harvey

Tue 28 Oct - 0:19:32    Topic: Re: Larry
Let me know what you find out

See, I like that about Larry. He isn't flowery like Louis, and he keeps his own council. Now on to the Teenage Bitch.

Dang Thu Mai

Tue 28 Oct - 0:25:35    Topic: Re: The vote
Charlie says that you and Larry are voting for Diana with her, right?

Sabrina Spellman

Tue 28 Oct - 0:26:39    Topic: Re: The vote
That's what I was planning on doing. I just wanted to make sure I talked to you again tonight, since I don't talk to many people[/b]

Back to updating Larry.

Dang Thu Mai

Tue 28 Oct - 0:24:26    Topic: Re: Larry
Charlie says that you, her and Sabrina are all voting Diana. Diana has let slip that she knows I'm teamed with Charlie, and she says that her only contact is Louis. Sabrina is asking me what the vote is. Louis isn't online.

Larry Harvey

Tue 28 Oct - 0:26:57    Topic: Re: Larry
Well thats what Charlie kept saying lol. Diana, I dont want to vote her but blah blah lol.

Who are you voting for? If you vote Diana, I will vote her and we'll have majority and we can end this lol

Dang Thu Mai

Tue 28 Oct - 0:32:30    Topic: Re: Larry
Diana seems like a safe bet for now. If you want to do that, I'm game.

Larry Harvey

Tue 28 Oct - 0:33:58    Topic: Re: Larry
Yea I'll just go vote for her and go to sleep. I am super tired and annoyed lol

So Larry has decided on Diana. Everything from here is mop-up.

Dang Thu Mai

Tue 28 Oct - 0:30:08    Topic: Re: The vote
I wouldn't trust Charlie as far as I could throw her, but doing what she says right now could be an option. I'm still talking with a couple of people, but I'll figure out my move soon.

Sabrina Spellman

Tue 28 Oct - 0:35:43    Topic: Re: The vote
Interesting. She told me I was 100% safe.

Dang Thu Mai

Tue 28 Oct - 0:38:00    Topic: Re: The vote
You are safe. But by her own mouth Charlie is aligned with everyone but Diana. And Diana let slip that Charlie has told her that I'm aligned with Charlie, and Diana should not know that. And Charlie is the one pushing Diana in the vote. It sounds okay to me, but looking ahead, Charlie is bad news.

Sabrina Spellman

Tue 28 Oct - 1:04:44    Topic: Re: The vote
Oh wow. That's weird

Dang Thu Mai

Tue 28 Oct - 1:07:57    Topic: Re: The vote
Yeah, weird. Larry is voting for Diana, and I'm currently in my confessional. Sorting the conversations I've had tonight, trying to make sense of everything. I'll call back when I'm done, but I guess Diana is the vote unless you want to try something else.

Sabrina patched up. Diana's next. I couldn't come up with any convincing lies for her, and I don't like lies anyway. If I thought could get away with it, I'd play a totally honest game.

Dang Thu Mai

Tue 28 Oct - 0:39:27    Topic: Re: hey!
Been talking with a lot of people. The consensus looks like you may be the vote. I'm talking, seeing the other angles. Don't count yourself out.

Princess Diana

Tue 28 Oct - 0:42:52    Topic: Re: hey!
Ok I see

Thanks for letting me know

Dang Thu Mai

Tue 28 Oct - 1:18:10    Topic: Re: hey!
No go. I didn't fight too hard for your safety, to be honest. I have a stake here and I don't want to lose.

On the bright side, I may be voted out instead. I don't know where this is going. So keep your chin up.

Princess Diana

Tue 28 Oct - 1:20:29    Topic: Re: hey!
Nobody brought up your name so don't worry...
It's cool Sad

Dang Thu Mai

Tue 28 Oct - 1:24:39    Topic: Re: hey!
I'm sorry. I don't want to lie. I don't want to be that kind of person. I get it if you hate me. I don't like the way the treachery is shaping up either. No matter what happens, I'm glad we've talked, Di.

Princess Diana

Tue 28 Oct - 1:33:52    Topic: Re: hey!
Nah, it is fine

Once Kathy reveals who we are you 'll know that I don't take these things personally! Wink

Unlikely. You don't know who I am. I probably don't know you from Eve, Princess.

I'LL NEVER COMPLAIN ABOUT AN EPISODE BEING LATE AGAIN. Sorry about giving up on my formatting.

So yeah. Um. Diana looks like she's gone tonight, but after that? I think tomorrow I'm coming to Sabrina and Larry. I may need to make a move. I was pretty vocal about her manipulating everyone. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that what I said is now in Charlie's confession. So I think I may need to make a move. Safest bet is to win every immunity from here on out, though.
Back to top Go down

Confessional round 4 (and private messaging)
Page 1 of 1