Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

Ugh! I hate this

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

Ugh!  I hate this Empty
PostSubject: Ugh! I hate this   Ugh!  I hate this EmptySun 26 Oct - 21:29:15

I don't think we'll win.  Not even Jeremy is here and the other tribe has all but 1 member here.  Sad
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

Ugh!  I hate this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh! I hate this   Ugh!  I hate this EmptySun 26 Oct - 21:32:54

Jeremy's finally made it! We might still have a chance! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

Ugh!  I hate this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh! I hate this   Ugh!  I hate this EmptySun 26 Oct - 22:17:25

Well, can't say I didn't see this one coming since I totally did.  It was going to happen sooner or later.  We lost and now we have to vote someone out.  Thankfully, we all seem to be in agreement that Chris needs to leave.  He hasn't even been around since before we even were on the same tribe, and that's just pathetic in all sense of the word.

As for Deadpool, he's just as unreliable as the gone girl and does not look like he will ever help.  He better start helping or else he's next.  Not like he's going much further anywho.

Jack is offically going to become the fifth member of this alliance I'm in.  Thank Iggy for that suggestion.  I think it will be good to have him aboard since we'll need all the people we can get at merge, but I think it might be that we will be seeing more losing now.  I don't know.  The first cut is the deepest, and we just got our first cut tonight.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ugh!  I hate this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh! I hate this   Ugh!  I hate this Empty

Back to top Go down

Ugh! I hate this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities :: Confessionals :: Queen Elsa-
Jump to: