Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

Confessionals

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlie Bradbury

Charlie Bradbury

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyMon 20 Oct - 14:39:13

I have to play up the ultimate fangirl thing, even though I really do love these other characters. If I come off as really bubbly and caught up in my fandom of them they probably won't see me as a threat and want to work with me. Elsa's already super active, I'm definitely interested in striking something up there. But if she gets too dangerous, then sorry princess, we'll have to go all "Hans" on you.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Bradbury

Charlie Bradbury

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyMon 20 Oct - 14:52:07

To be honest I don't like Jeremy or his Mary Sue big sister. You don't get to wipe out a whole line of hundreds of thousands of vampires that didn't even do anything to you and half of them were probably innocents and not monsters and still be a hero in my eyes. But acting hostile with anyone this early for no reason would be dumb.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Bradbury

Charlie Bradbury

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyMon 20 Oct - 22:50:54

I love Lisbeth. Sure, she's awkward and well, even she admits she's insane. But she's got that strong independent woman thing and it's hot.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Bradbury

Charlie Bradbury

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyMon 20 Oct - 23:09:21

Charlie isn't actually my real name, I took it from the girl with pyro powers from the Stephen King novel Firestarter and my last name is from the sci-fi writer Ray Bradbury. They'll never find out my real name though.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Bradbury

Charlie Bradbury

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyWed 22 Oct - 19:08:08

Well, Sharpay is a raging bitch.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Bradbury

Charlie Bradbury

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptySat 25 Oct - 14:23:30

Dang sent the code two minutes after I already said I sent it and I said 15 minutes ago in the challenge I was trying to figure out Steve Miller. We're probably disqualified for this. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Bradbury

Charlie Bradbury

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptySat 25 Oct - 14:23:58

Well, we lost but it wasn't disqualification so it could have been more embarrassing. I still paused to make sure we didn't send the same code though and that put us over the time limit. Sharpay better go tonight. She doesn't contribute anything.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Bradbury

Charlie Bradbury

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptySat 25 Oct - 14:25:17

Thank god Sharpay left, she was annoying. But we lost /again/ and I heard from Lisbeth they finished the immunity challenge in just a few minutes. We still had pretty much solved nothing for certain at the end of the 15th minute. I don't get it. We're the most active tribe, we have (well, had) 7 or 8 minds going at a time trying to piece these things together and the other tribe at best has 4 or 5. I'm supposed to be a nerd, why are they so much better at solving these things?
Back to top Go down
Charlie Bradbury

Charlie Bradbury

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptySat 25 Oct - 14:27:27

Jason blames Diana for him being voted out, which is pretty inaccurate since she didn't do anything to put a plan together to vote him out. I'm still not sure if she'll go next or Dang if we lose again. Ugh, we need a win. Right now I'm in the majority with Sabrina, Louis and Larry. Louis is pretty good at leading and trying to get everyone to focus so they can win, but at the same time we haven't actually won yet so I'm not sure how effective he really is. Or maybe we're just a terrible troop. If only Hermione was here.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Bradbury

Charlie Bradbury

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptySun 26 Oct - 18:09:28

Lisbeth and I are getting close because I need to start building some relationships with people on the other side. She tells me that she's closest with Jeremy right now, which I'm fine with. He's a vampire hunter so we have that kind of thing in common! Though I still think the fact that there's innocent vampires in his universe that he took the risk of slaughtering when killing one of the Originals is lame, hunters are supposed to always protect innocents, even if they happen to be innocent monsters!
Back to top Go down
Charlie Bradbury

Charlie Bradbury

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptySun 26 Oct - 21:49:01

We finally won something!
Back to top Go down
Charlie Bradbury

Charlie Bradbury

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyTue 28 Oct - 23:16:59

Rewinding a bit here, I'm so tired of losing. We need to come together as a team and do something because despite us all being active and everyone trying to follow instructions to the tee to not disqualify ourselves, things aren't working out. I got a PM from Larry saying Dang is saying that I'm secretly controlling and conning everyone. I don't know if I'd put it that way, but I do try to make sure my voice is heard as one of the loudest because I don't want to look passive. We voted out Diana because she was one of the few left not in the majority. If we lose two more rounds, I don't know what we'll do. To be honest Louis's leader like attitude hasn't helped us very much obviously since we still keep losing him anyway so I'd probably try to play up that. But I don't know how close he's made himself with the others privately.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Bradbury

Charlie Bradbury

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyTue 28 Oct - 23:18:29

I was worried about this tribal swap because I didn't want to end up with a bunch of the other tribe all by myself or have one of my allies all by themselves, but my main group is all together. I also want Lisbeth and Elsa to stay fairly safe because I messaged them first week to work together and I hope we can reconnect when we hit merge. They should be pretty golden by the way the tribes turned out after all, and my foursome all stuck together. Only one we lost was Dang, no biggie.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Bradbury

Charlie Bradbury

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyWed 29 Oct - 16:24:37

So Dang tried to sell me out to not just Diana and Larry, but Sabrina too it turns out now. Yeah, I wish we had sent him/her? out instead of Diana now. I wanted to keep them around at least one more round since they said they wanted to vote however we did sooo badly, and then they pull this. Now they're on a tribe where they haven't talked to anyone and it's no guarantee they'll want to work with him/her? Good job Dang.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Bradbury

Charlie Bradbury

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyThu 30 Oct - 0:44:54

That challenge took almost two hours, and in the end we still lost. The only consolation is that since the tribe swap happened we have two inactives that are sitting ducks, easy pickings.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Bradbury

Charlie Bradbury

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyThu 30 Oct - 0:49:49

I seriously just random.org'd the vote because both of them are waste off space inactives and it really doesn't matter which one of them goes. They're not going to show up and start helping us so they could go in any order. But random.org said Amy first so that's what I went with. I told the alliance and they all agreed to vote that way. It's nice having people vote however you tell them, but if I look and sound too strong to the other side come merge time it could be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Bradbury

Charlie Bradbury

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyThu 30 Oct - 22:59:10

Bye Amy. Nice knowing you. Well, it would have been if you had bothered to show up after the first day.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Bradbury

Charlie Bradbury

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyThu 30 Oct - 23:00:27

We won the challenge with only two people here! That was so much easier than last night. I blanked on the Ihop sign and didn't recognize Scooby Doo for a few minutes, but Larry helped and then that was taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Bradbury

Charlie Bradbury

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptySun 2 Nov - 16:04:53

This is going to get interesting now because if the other tribe loses the next challenge, we might merge 4 vs 4 and an inactive Deadpool. He hasn't been expelled yet though so he must be voting. But who's side would he take? And if he didn't make it, would we deadlock and have to go to rocks?
Back to top Go down
Charlie Bradbury

Charlie Bradbury

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptySun 2 Nov - 23:17:30

I'm staying out of this Louis/Jeremy fight and just letting it fester. They'll hopefully vote for him and then get a little surprise tomorrow <3
Back to top Go down
Charlie Bradbury

Charlie Bradbury

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyMon 3 Nov - 22:34:08

We wasted two fluffing idols. How are we so bad at this?
Back to top Go down
Charlie Bradbury

Charlie Bradbury

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyTue 4 Nov - 16:41:33

Time's obviously running out. Louis will probably go next. It'll just be down to Larry and I and we'll have to try to swing other people over. I thought I could get Lisbeth to flip, but no, she just told me what I wanted to hear. It makes sense for her actually so I'm not mad, why would she turn against her super strong power alliance to help us? But we need to get Iggy or Jack or someone to vote with us or it's just going to be predictable from here on out.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Bradbury

Charlie Bradbury

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyWed 5 Nov - 23:52:29

Oh. my. god. We have a chance to take back control of this game. And my allies are gone to bed.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Bradbury

Charlie Bradbury

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyThu 6 Nov - 0:13:28

Well the opportunity was lost, and Iggy voted for Louis and she tells me Lisbeth and Elsa both played idols. So it's going to be a worthless round. Hunting monsters and the wicked witch from Oz might have been easier than this!
Back to top Go down
Charlie Bradbury

Charlie Bradbury

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptySat 8 Nov - 20:34:02

Wow, I was so busy trying to get everything done that I didn't give any confessionals about this past round! Okay, so the opportunity wasn't completely lost and Iggy came back wanting a new deal this round to save Louis from the next onslaught of votes and blindside Lisbeth, and it worked! I have to say that Lisbeth's always been a good competitor so I respect her, though I'm also glad to have someone that strong out. I didn't actually think approaching Iggy this late and offering her a longer stay in the game this far into it would actually work, but it did. Now unless something crazy happens we have the majority for the first time ever!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next