Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

I hope this is private already

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Larry Harvey

Larry Harvey

I hope this is private already Empty
PostSubject: I hope this is private already   I hope this is private already EmptyMon 20 Oct - 12:43:10

Lana Winters <333

Just finished watching Asylum on Saturday. She was such a g.oddess. I was so glad she didnt turn into a bitch like the last few episodes tried to suggest.
Back to top Go down
Lana Winters
Admin
Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: I hope this is private already   I hope this is private already EmptyMon 20 Oct - 18:14:08

Sarah Paulson or however you spell her bane is amazing. Asylum is my fav season but holy I want your babies girl the newest season is so scary. The first episode had me scared to be alone at night.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorlabcuri.canadian-forum.com
Larry Harvey

Larry Harvey

PostSubject: Re: I hope this is private already   I hope this is private already EmptyMon 20 Oct - 18:35:14

Ive been binge watching the show for the last 2 weeks. I am on episode 5 of Coven right now. Once I finish it, I will start Freak Show.

I liked Asylum but I dont know, there was something about the first season I really, really liked. I thought about making Possessed Sister Mary Eunice my first and only choice, but someone already did Sister Jude in another game lol.
Back to top Go down
Larry Harvey

Larry Harvey

PostSubject: Re: I hope this is private already   I hope this is private already EmptyTue 21 Oct - 18:48:42

Not sure how I am feeling about Coven. I am really into the voodoo, weird snake blood, fish head, thing going on with the black lady. But the witches are weak. Kathy Bates is hilarious tho.

Poor Lana Winters, or I mean, Cordelia Foxx. This season is definitely tamer than Asylum and it shows.
Back to top Go down
Larry Harvey

Larry Harvey

PostSubject: Re: I hope this is private already   I hope this is private already EmptyTue 21 Oct - 18:50:07

Also how hot is Cordelia's husband? Very. hot. #thirsty
Back to top Go down
Lana Winters
Admin
Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: I hope this is private already   I hope this is private already EmptyTue 21 Oct - 22:22:14

hahaha yas Coven is the weak one and is very tame compared. I totally still loved it but it was nothing compared to the rest. I mean I could watch it alone in a cemetery and still not be scared. Well, thats a lie just being alone at night in a cemetery would scare me but you get what I mean haha. OMG though, i can't wait till you see Freak Show. Its fucking scary.
Back to top Go down
Larry Harvey

Larry Harvey

PostSubject: Re: I hope this is private already   I hope this is private already EmptyThu 23 Oct - 23:45:41

So I finished Coven today. What a disappointing season. Right now, I just feel like watching Murder House again lol.

I also watched the first episode of Freak Show. It already feels different than Coven. The Siamese twins freak me out lol. The clown is ok. I hope they use him for something good and dont ruin his character like they did with Marie and Delphine in Coven

Back to top Go down
Oxymoxanne

Oxymoxanne

PostSubject: Re: I hope this is private already   I hope this is private already EmptySat 25 Oct - 14:00:41

I haven't started freak show. I think Murder Haus is my fave <3 Vivian <3
Back to top Go down
Lana Winters
Admin
Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: I hope this is private already   I hope this is private already EmptySat 25 Oct - 14:10:58

I always procrastinate before I watch a new episode of Freak Show. The freaks cut my appetite. Like sure its birth defects and I feel bad for them but why do they all have to be so ghetto trash too? The clown scares the Beautiful garden of roses out of me. I have to turn on all the lights when I go pee at night now.
Back to top Go down
Larry Harvey

Larry Harvey

PostSubject: Re: I hope this is private already   I hope this is private already EmptySat 25 Oct - 23:55:07

Murder House <33 I miss it lol.

Freak Show is way too slow and grim lol. That creepy guy who acts like a kid and his mom are so messed up tho. Those two scare me more than the clown lol. But the clown is creepy as fack too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hope this is private already   I hope this is private already Empty

Back to top Go down

I hope this is private already
Page 1 of 1