Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

Episode Thread

Go down 
+6
Lisbeth Salander
Charlie Bradbury
Princess Diana
Jason Reso
Queen Elsa
Sabrina Spellman
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

Episode Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 4 EmptySat 27 Dec - 13:48:36

That thought did cross my mind that Elsa is Mel but Mel is a more aggressive player.  I wonder what it is that Arik and I have in common because people always guess me as him in mystery games.  Also Diana, I wouldn't say I kicked your ass on the puzzle.  I went back and checked and I only beat you by 2:20.  I've seen Arik beast through those things like no other.  Dude has serious puzzle skills.

Final guesses for my fellow finalist say that Louis is Tom since Thanasis and Henry both seem to agree and they're really close to him.  Plus Louis correctly IDed both Henry and Thanasis during the jury portion of the game along with Russ but missed everyone else.  This would explain Diana's weird obsession with him.

Elsa, everyone is saying Mark because Elsa had a bitchy side but I've never known Mark to be a bitch.  Maybe I don't talk to him enough idk, but I'll go with Elsa as Mykee.
Back to top Go down
http://iggyazalea.com/
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 4 EmptySat 27 Dec - 13:58:55

Tom guessed me because I called him out on being bitter rofl. And yeah, the weird support Diana was giving Louis actually has a reason now lol. That's true about Mel being more aggressive. Elsa actually seemed kind of loyal and like she just wanted to go for a smoother game, where as Mel would have talked to everyone in the game the first week lmao.

Merriska being Charlie was something I didn't really expect (we should have broke the rules and told our identities <3), as well as Tara being Jeremy because like everyone said she never gets in a fight with anyone!

It's bugging me like crazy whoever Iggy is. I can't think of many people who I haven't really talked to on the board. WHO ARE YOU? lmao

Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 4 EmptySat 27 Dec - 16:53:30

How was I rude Henry? I was defending mtself and alliance. I only do it if someone does it first.

Wow Russ Smile.
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 4 EmptySat 27 Dec - 17:04:16

Ignore Henry, he seems to have expected everyone to kiss his ass in this game otherwise he hates you or you were rude or annoying.

Tara <3 This was a great game and it's funny to see you behind Jeremy! Probably my closest ally. Wish we could have went the end!

Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 4 EmptySat 27 Dec - 17:18:53

You were mine Russ. Great alliance. Fun game. Mark!!
Back to top Go down
Princess Diana

Princess Diana

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 4 EmptySat 27 Dec - 17:21:33

I had that weird obsession with Louis because we had a bunch of private messages (some really long ones) where he was trying to keep me in the game while I was giving up.

I don't know if Tom had figured me out or not, but he was super supportive in them, even though he was a bit cheesy actually.

But then noticing the way he was writing his speeches, his choice of words, it was really evident it was him. I remember him using the word Spiel and another really impressive word in something he wrote, so after that I was 1000% sure it was him!

But I have no idea how he figured me out...
Back to top Go down
Larry Harvey

Larry Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 4 EmptySat 27 Dec - 19:44:12

Lisbeth Salander wrote:
Ignore Henry, he seems to have expected everyone to kiss his ass in this game otherwise he hates you or you were rude or annoying.

The game is over already "Lisbeth", you can stop trying to act like a bitch already. Unless thats who you are, then plz, keep being you <3

Tara, every time I would post something "bitchy" on the thread, you would be the first or one of the first to reply with a smartass comment. So yea, didnt cross my mind at any point that you would be Tara. But then I probably dont know you well after all Laughing

Back to top Go down
Larry Harvey

Larry Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 4 EmptySat 27 Dec - 19:46:06

Diana told me earlier that she thought Elsa was Mel. I was like, no fucking way. I know Mel, Mel wouldnt write like such a psychopath in her confessionals. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 4 EmptySat 27 Dec - 21:35:04

Lisbeth isn't really a bit believe or not. Your tantrums and going around calling everyone annoying when you've been an annoying crybaby yourself all game is just irritating that's all.

Back to top Go down
Lisbeth Salander

Lisbeth Salander

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 4 EmptySat 27 Dec - 21:37:36

bitch*

Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 4 EmptySun 28 Dec - 8:04:54

Lol I was trying to be diffrerent. Everyone seems to guess me.

PS. I was worst as Katherine.
Back to top Go down
Larry Harvey

Larry Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 4 EmptySun 28 Dec - 10:37:54

Tara I love you

You'll always be Jacqui to me. <3
Back to top Go down
Charlie Bradbury

Charlie Bradbury

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 4 EmptySun 28 Dec - 18:30:45

Tara <3 And Henry <3 Glad we got to work together.
Back to top Go down
Larry Harvey

Larry Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon 29 Dec - 20:50:32

<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode Thread   Episode Thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode Thread
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4