Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

Jury vote and farewell message

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dang Thu Mai

Dang Thu Mai

Jury vote and farewell message Empty
PostSubject: Jury vote and farewell message   Jury vote and farewell message EmptySun 23 Nov - 22:54:39

I vote for

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dang Thu Mai

Dang Thu Mai

Jury vote and farewell message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury vote and farewell message   Jury vote and farewell message EmptySun 23 Nov - 23:19:00

I was going to write up a farewell back when I was voted out, but then I learned that I was on Kiwa and possibly still had a chance to come back. I would like to write a message now to be used upon reveal, if possible.

I chose Dang Thu Mai as my character for a very different reason than normal. In other mystery games, I play as a clown, because goofing off is far more fun than taking this game seriously. I enjoy the act of acting as someone I am not. I chose Dang for the opposite reason. I feel more kinship with this woman than perhaps any other character I've encountered. If I had to choose one character that I feel I can truly understand, deep down in my soul, it would be Dang Thu Mai.  By playing as Dang, I made the decision to play, in a way, as myself. Not my usual playacting, and not simply playing a game to win the way I do in non-mystery games. I made a decision to enjoy the game through my own eyes, to play the game my way, and not as a  (which isn't me) goofball or as the amoral, ends-justify-the-means player that I have been in non-mystery games. I chose to follow my heart in making decisions.

And I enjoyed myself in this game. I didn't play well. I didn't make any friendships or get close to anyone. But in voting Diana out, I made sure to tell her what was happening. I wanted to get rid of Charlie because of her sliminess. I chose to leave with dignity and hope that the other tribe was telling the truth in keeping me on. I feel better about this game than I do about some others where I have gotten much further and been much more ruthless.

I don't want to repeat this experiment. But I am thankful that I have had the chance to play this game in this way, and wouldn't change a thing.
Back to top Go down

Jury vote and farewell message
Page 1 of 1