Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

Immunity #14 (Merge Immunity)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

Immunity #14 (Merge Immunity)   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immunity #14 (Merge Immunity)    Immunity #14 (Merge Immunity)   - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Nov - 23:08:14

By my calculations Louis, you and I are tied with 22 before part 3. Elsa is pretty much out of it. Sorry girl. It looks like it all comes down to the confessionals.
Back to top Go down
http://iggyazalea.com/
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Immunity #14 (Merge Immunity)    Immunity #14 (Merge Immunity)   - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Nov - 23:08:30

idk, but I'm pretty sure I didn't win this one. lol I got whooped in Scattergories Laughing
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Immunity #14 (Merge Immunity)    Immunity #14 (Merge Immunity)   - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Nov - 23:09:18

Congrats Louis, I'm both happy for you and scared for my life at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Immunity #14 (Merge Immunity)    Immunity #14 (Merge Immunity)   - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Nov - 23:09:53

Congrats Louis! <3 That was a great comeback for you Smile
Back to top Go down
Louis Litt

Louis Litt

PostSubject: Re: Immunity #14 (Merge Immunity)    Immunity #14 (Merge Immunity)   - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Nov - 23:11:16

Thanks ladies. We all know I needed it. So now, in the interest of fairness, you can both give me your spiels, publicly or privately, to help shape my final decision. I would expect that much in the reverse, so I will offer you that, even though I am leaning one way currently.
Back to top Go down
Louis Litt

Louis Litt

PostSubject: Re: Immunity #14 (Merge Immunity)    Immunity #14 (Merge Immunity)   - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Nov - 23:22:42

Alright. There are many factors to my decision, but two of the big ones I am basing most of my decision on relate to my profession as a lawyer. I have to be able to put myself in other people's shoes in order to argue a case. If I was heading to jury right now, I would have to decide between the two of you which one I think deserves to win. From my stance, I have believed for several rounds that one of you was the clear favorite to win for awhile now. On top of that, as a lawyer you always want to have an equal ability to out argue and out speak your opponent. I believe one of you has demonstrated a unique ability to strategize and articulate those strategies, which makes you a huge social threat with the jury. All that being said, it is not an easy decision because I respect you both as strong players and both of you could be capable of kicking my butt. I have to go with my gut on this and choose to cast my vote for.....

I'm very sorry, but I can only choose one. I respect you a lot and know in most cases you would have closed this out.
Back to top Go down
Lana Winters
Admin
Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Immunity #14 (Merge Immunity)    Immunity #14 (Merge Immunity)   - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Nov - 23:25:58

This is how I counted Scattegories

- Song title: Lay Lady Lay by Bob Dylan (3 points)
- Canadian actress: Laurence Leboeuf (2 points)
- American (US) band: Los Lobos (2 points)
- Fruit: Lisbon Lemon (http://www.thenibble.com/reviews/main/fruits/lemon-varieties-g.asp) (2 points)
- Vegetable: Lentil (0 points since Iggy said the same thing)
- Car model: Lexus (0 points since Iggy said the same thing)
- TV show: Land Of The Lost (1 point)
- Movie title: Lincoln Lawyer ( 2 points)
- Big Brother House guest USA: Erika Landin (1 point)
- Big Brother House guest anything other than USA: Rodrigo Lopes (1 point)

Total 15 points

Luxembourg (1 point)
Life Thru a Lens (1 point)
Lalainia Lindbjerg (2 points)
Los Lonely Boys (2 points)
lychee (1 point)
lentils (0 points since Louis said the same thing)
Lexus LFA (0 points since Louis said the same thing)
Location, Location, Location (3 points)
La loi du cochon (2 points)
Gerald "Gerry" Lancaster (1 point)
Rodrigo Leonel (1 point)

Total: 14 points

The way I always played this game is that to get more than 1 point, it has to be consecutive words.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorlabcuri.canadian-forum.com
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Immunity #14 (Merge Immunity)    Immunity #14 (Merge Immunity)   - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Nov - 23:26:51

Thanks for taking me here Louis! <3 Whatever happens in finals, just know I had a lot of fun being in this game with all of you, so may the best one of us 2 win. Smile

Bye Iggy! you've always been a pleasure in this game. <3
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Immunity #14 (Merge Immunity)    Immunity #14 (Merge Immunity)   - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Nov - 23:27:41

Wow, it is what it is. Good luck guys. Kathy, thanks for having me.
Back to top Go down
Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Immunity #14 (Merge Immunity)    Immunity #14 (Merge Immunity)   - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Nov - 23:28:45

I wasn't aware of the consecutive words rule, I thought same letter = more points regardless of where it is.
Back to top Go down
Lana Winters
Admin
Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Immunity #14 (Merge Immunity)    Immunity #14 (Merge Immunity)   - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Nov - 23:29:14

Iggy Azalea, you were a great player and you did a splendid job in this game. I'm very sorry to see you go, but keep in mind you can leave with your head held up.

Say your goodbyes, you are about to take a ride in a typhoon on amazement.

For Elsa and Louis, I know this is not how it is usually done but I will have to ask you both to hold off on opening. I am dealing with a funeral for the next few days so I would like for us to start the FTC when I get back. It will give you time to get your ducks in order.
Back to top Go down
Louis Litt

Louis Litt

PostSubject: Re: Immunity #14 (Merge Immunity)    Immunity #14 (Merge Immunity)   - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Nov - 23:30:26

No problem there Kathy. Let us know through secret and public channels when you would like us to write up those openings. And you are in our thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Lana Winters
Admin
Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Immunity #14 (Merge Immunity)    Immunity #14 (Merge Immunity)   - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Nov - 23:33:03

Thank you Louis. There is a few things to wrap up with the jurors so I need a bit of time that I don't have. But I will open a special section for FTC when it's time.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Immunity #14 (Merge Immunity)    Immunity #14 (Merge Immunity)   - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Nov - 23:34:45

Take the time you need, Kathy. I know what it's like to deal with a funeral irl. Sad I saw what happened and it sucks to have that happen to a friend. Deal with the funeral. <3

*hugs Lana*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immunity #14 (Merge Immunity)    Immunity #14 (Merge Immunity)   - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Immunity #14 (Merge Immunity)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2