Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

Easiest tiebreaker ever

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

Easiest tiebreaker ever Empty
PostSubject: Easiest tiebreaker ever   Easiest tiebreaker ever EmptyWed 5 Nov - 21:50:02

All he has to do is post once and he sticks around. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Easiest tiebreaker ever   Easiest tiebreaker ever EmptyWed 5 Nov - 21:53:58

That said, I just thought of something. With the Idols still floating around for 2 more nights, I noticed that this means that even though we have the advantage now, we haven't won the war just yet. It is still possible for 2 of us to get Idoled out in a row. I can relax more if one of those 3 leave tonight. I plan to throw Immunity tomorrow and use that Idol I have tomorrow night. <3 Then I'll know that the tribe I was put in is victorious. Smile
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Easiest tiebreaker ever   Easiest tiebreaker ever EmptyWed 5 Nov - 22:21:11

I don't think I need to guess anymore of these. There's not enough time to get a 2nd one since I only got an Idol last night, so I'm not gonna do the last 2. lol
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Easiest tiebreaker ever   Easiest tiebreaker ever EmptyWed 5 Nov - 23:03:23

3000th?
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Easiest tiebreaker ever   Easiest tiebreaker ever EmptyWed 5 Nov - 23:04:44

Pointless posts <3
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Easiest tiebreaker ever   Easiest tiebreaker ever EmptyThu 6 Nov - 0:01:03

Oh damn! Ms. Azalea has an Idol. Now I really hope she doesn't turn on us when Tribal comes out. Plus, I was already doing Idol Frenzy tonight, though I was going to do it tomorrow night. It's not like it was her move, but if she uses an Idol, I hope to God that its NOT against me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easiest tiebreaker ever   Easiest tiebreaker ever Empty

Back to top Go down

Easiest tiebreaker ever
Page 1 of 1