Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities

Prepare to be A-Mazed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Labyrinth of Curiosities. Get to know each other

This could not have been better

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

This could not have been better Empty
PostSubject: This could not have been better   This could not have been better EmptyTue 4 Nov - 0:05:53

Louis and Larry had Idol used on them only for Deadpool to be voted out. Laughing I think we got a razzie in the making gentlemen! Now all that has to happen is that there are no more Idols on their side. It's likely though, but idk. While Jeremy and Lisbeth are thinking of playing theirs this round, I'm actually going to wait till the last possible Tribal Council I can and then use it if I can. That way, if someone wants to make a move against me at Final 6, I can use the Idol and get myself to the Final Five without breaking a sweat. All I have to do is survive the next 2 TC's and then I can throw Final 6 Immunity and not have to worry about 6th place at least. If this gets me Idoled out, oh well, I am making a risk in waiting to use that Idol, but I feel it best for that I do, so I won't have regrets if I leave with that Idol in my frozen pocket.

Of course, that leaves who Larry, Louis, and Charlie will vote. I'd imagine that their target will be me or Lisbeth, but it would be smart of them to vote Jack if there aren't any more Idols with them. That would force a tie. Lis wants to vote Jack on the re-vote, but the thing is is that if Jack got the votes, he's only at 4 votes because he doesn't vote, so it can't go to rocks if we kept Jack like Lisbeth fears because the 4 keeping him in that case, which would be her, Jeremy, me and Iggy, would all be eligible to vote and Larry, who we want to vote out, would just have 2 votes eligible to stick around. How come I didn't think of this earlier? Well, if the tie happens, I will pitch this to Lisbeth so that I have a move I can call my own. I don't want her hogging the whole spotlight, and come to think of it, I actually don't want to be next to her in the FTC because she would definitely win if she goes to the end.

How I would like the game to turn out is that Larry leaves this round, another Varekai leaves tomorrow, and then I get that Idol of mine to get me to Final Five and we can get Jack out since he's becoming dead-weight. I want to keep the last V around to Final 4 if that's possible, and if that person is immune, Lisbeth would be who I vote for. If it's a Final 2, I would ideally take Jeremy with me since he's pissed off a few people already and Lisbeth is too good to be in the end with.
Back to top Go down
Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

This could not have been better Empty
PostSubject: Re: This could not have been better   This could not have been better EmptyWed 5 Nov - 13:43:29

To be honest, once I logged on to see they voted Jack, I was relieved. This is for a few reasons:

1. I know I'm at least going to be in the Final 7, so I just need to survive one more Tribal Council and I'm going to be in Final 5 since I have my Idol.

2. Jack has been like Deadpool, Amy, and Chris since merge and has done nothing to help us, so Jack going home does not hurt me in the slightest.

3. I'm still in the right side of the numbers, and as long as Iggy votes on my side, the only way I get 7th is if I get Idoled out.

4. Lisbeth has managed to piss off Larry whereas I pissed no one off as far as I know.

5. NO PURPLE ROCK! That twist is unfair to actual players and annoying as I want your babies.

I do have to deal with Larry being an annoying pest, but who cares about that useless sack of rocks? The fact I made it this far with the computer disadvantage and the buggy forum shows that I won't let a few bugs get the best of me.
Back to top Go down

This could not have been better
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor IMDb LVI - Labyrinth of Curiosities :: Confessionals :: Queen Elsa-
Jump to: